Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #46
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Typical. The liberal mind in its corruptness can never see reality for what it is.
So, what those posters were talking about never happened, right? Probably so in your little world, which is why everyting you post here carries so much weight.....dead weight.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #47
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Sorry IB, that's the right wing approach when responding to people who don't agree with their views.

Quote:
The atheist approach to the religious in the 20th Century.

Chairman Mao Zedong's firing squad taking aim at Jesus entitled, "The Execution of Christ" (2009) by the Gao Brothers.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #48
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Still waiting for you to answer the basic questions:

Again,

1. Do you also oppose the political activism of other tax exempt organizations like the NAACP, NRA, and NOW?
Absolutely, non-profits should stick to the service they were chartered for. Political activism should be taxed.

2. What "political action" has The Church taken that they should lose their tax exempt status?
When the priest reads a letter after mass bitching about how the government is forcing them to do something against their will, that's political activism. If this was about persecution, I get it, but ultimately it is not the church that has to provide coverage for contraceptives, it is the insurance companies that insure beneficiaries. The church simply doesn't want the expense and they're hiding behind the shield of "it's against our beliefs". They're not forced to provide insurance to their employees, they can drop the coverage and let each employee buy their own insurance. No one is putting a gun to their heads to do something they don't want to do.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #49
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Bringing up 400 hundred year old crimes against the catholic church. Why did we ever stop bombing the Germans, the Japanese, or the Souix?

With handle like "I cum in peace" should be careful. That is probably what they said when they arrived.
So since the holocaust was almost 70 years ago, we should be nice to the neo-nazis. I get it.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #50
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its a statue representation of the National Guard shooting a hippie kid at Kent State during a war protest ....

its simple

Church
-------------
Government

step over that line and all rules are null and void
I fought in that war, here is the pic. I am in there some where
We had the hippies singing "Give peace a chance"
The goat ropers were singing "Okie from Muskogee"
and the jocks were hanging the windows saying National Guard 3 Kent State 0
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Actually four students were killed at Kent State. Read the opus written by James Michener.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
So, what those posters were talking about never happened, right? Probably so in your little world, which is why everyting you post here carries so much weight.....dead weight.
RandyforAndy, you, like those other two posters refuse to see what the work really represents: an atheist state persecuting those who chose to believe in a divine being. Evidently, your "shamanistic experimentation" in the 60s, wherein you trusted your prayers to rising smoke, has left you too addled to perceive reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Sorry IB, that's the right wing approach when responding to people who don't agree with their views.
Really, ICUP? The Gao Brothers created the work in memory of their father who died under Mao's repressive regime: a regime that was intolerant to those who held to any religion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #53
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Quote:
RandyforAndy, you, like those other two posters refuse to see what the work really represents: an atheist state persecuting those who chose to believe in a divine being. Evidently, your "shamanistic experimentation" in the 60s, wherein you trusted your prayers to rising smoke, has left you too addled to perceive reality.

Really, ICUP? The Gao Brothers created the work in memory of their father who died under Mao's repressive regime: a regime that was intolerant to those who held to any religion.
Yes IB, ask all the peasants that have been killed in Latin America by right wing dictators supported by the US government.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes IB, ask all the peasants that have been killed in Latin America by right wing dictators supported by the US government.
Notice how you do not concern yourself with the feelings of Latin American peasants killed by left wing dictators supported by the communist regimes in Cuba and in the USSR.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #55
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Ah, and you're concerned about them. That's mighty nice of you. If you actually knew some history, you would know that 95% of the crimes against civil societies during the Latin American revolutions were perpetrated by the right wing military dictatorships supported by the US government. By the way, these are studies done by no less than the Catholic Church as independent research in order to reconcile the consequences of the civil wars after peace accords were signed and determine who was responsible for the crimes committed from both the military dictatorships as well as the communist guerrillas.

I have said it in previous posts, I'm not a lefty or a righty, extremes are bad and not healthy and I have no problems bashing whoever deserves to be bashed regardless of political party or leaning.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #56
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

And since you like links, here they are. I hope you speak Spanish. By the way, Bishop Gerardi who prepared this document after the peace accords were signed in Guatemala, was assassinated by a Guatemalan Army Captain after the report was published. Today, Captain Lima and his father, Colonel Lima are serving their prison terms after being found guilty of the assassination. I'm sure whoever issued the order still walks a free man.

http://www.derechoshumanos.net/lesah...EMHI-Tomo1.htm
Old 08-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, and you're concerned about them. That's mighty nice of you. If you actually knew some history, you would know that 95% of the crimes against civil societies during the Latin American revolutions were perpetrated by the right wing military dictatorships supported by the US government. By the way, these are studies done by no less than the Catholic Church as independent research in order to reconcile the consequences of the civil wars after peace accords were signed and determine who was responsible for the crimes committed from both the military dictatorships as well as the communist guerrillas.

I have said it in previous posts, I'm not a lefty or a righty, extremes are bad and not healthy and I have no problems bashing whoever deserves to be bashed regardless of political party or leaning.
ICUP, it is YOU who is enormously IGNORANT of history if you mean to compare the atrocities of right wing governments in Latin America against those perpetrated by the atheistic-communist regimes of the 20th century.

Quote:
And since you like links, here they are. I hope you speak Spanish. By the way, Bishop Gerardi who prepared this document after the peace accords were signed in Guatemala, was assassinated by a Guatemalan Army Captain after the report was published. Today, Captain Lima and his father, Colonel Lima are serving their prison terms after being found guilty of the assassination. I'm sure whoever issued the order still walks a free man.

http://www.derechoshumanos.net/lesah...EMHI-Tomo1.htm
The Civil War in Guatemala lasted 36 years: 1960 to 1999. It was one of the legacies of the Cold War. Once again you try to obfuscate the fact that the communist governments of both Cuba and the U.S.S.R. were directly involved in arming communist rebels in Guatemala, and that Castro, in particular, especially aggravated the conflict with his support. The rebels and the government employed exactly the same terroristic tactics that resulted in some 250,000 killed and missing (93% attributable to the government; 3% to the rebels: wiki). That you should take umbrage with the fact that one side – the government – used those tactics more successfully than the other side – the communist rebels – is completely inane. Furthermore, in a body-for-body comparison, the number killed and missing in Guatemala attributable to the government is less than 1% of those killed and missing in the People’s Republic of China during the 27 year rule of the atheistic Mao. Rudolph Rummel estimates Castro's bunch killed some 74,000 in Cuba. And, if one throws in that atheist Uncle Joe's contribution to mega-murder, your right wing governments in Latin America look absolutely civilized, ICUP.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.FIG1.GIF

Source: Rudolph Rummel author of Death by Government. 7th ed. New Brunswick, N.J.: Transaction Publishers, 2010. pp. xxiv, 496.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #58
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

1B, I see you accidentally tripped over a witticism and now can't let go. I know that they're all shiny, purdy and all that, but.....

I'll ask you again. I'm nice that way, always respectful of you kids on the short bus.

"So, what those posters were talking about never happened, right?"

BTW, 1960 - 1999 is 36 years, right? Hmmmm, well 3 + 6 DOES = 9. 1B, are you some kind of code talker?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
1B, I see you accidentally tripped over a witticism and now can't let go. I know that they're all shiny, purdy and all that, but.....

I'll ask you again. I'm nice that way, always respectful of you kids on the short bus.

"So, what those posters were talking about never happened, right?"

BTW, 1960 - 1999 is 36 years, right? Hmmmm, well 3 + 6 DOES = 9. 1B, are you some kind of code talker?
Whoop-dee-doo, Randy4Andy! It should read "1996". You found a typo, jackass.

Given your professed proclivities, it's no wonder you cannot correctly see and comprehend what you are looking at. Lay off the prayer smokes for a couple of days, Randy4Andy. Then take another gander at the picture. If you examine the picture while not in an altered state, you'll find it's still Chairman Mao Zedong with a firing squad taking aim at Jesus. And it's still entitled, "The Execution of Christ" (2009), by the Gao Brothers
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They tried executing Jesus once before, I believe. I don't think it took.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women