Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41250
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2023, 05:09 PM   #46
FuckingCurious
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
If you’re born with a penis you’re a male. That’s your sex. If you’re born with a vagina, you’re a female. That’s your sex. Mebbe you should read old versions of Websters. Before they were co/opted.

Since your handle is Fucking Curious, when will you post a tranny review? Since genitalia means nothing to you? I’m still waiting for Tommy to answer the same question? Put up or shut up.
I’m not gay and have no interest in trans sex. Maybe I will be in the fire but for now I’m curious about fucking women (who are both the gender and the sex).

If you’re going to accuse people of making shit up, don’t get your jock strap all in a bunch when you get called out.
FuckingCurious is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 05:09 PM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Where do these absurdities come from anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingCurious View Post
Webster’s dictionary

Perhaps you might have cut & pasted this part from Webster's Dictionary if you wanted to make a semi-intelligent argument.

See below. Webster's notes that 1) sex and gender have been synonymous for over five centuries, and 2) more recent attempts by (phony) academics to "prescribe" a (false) "delineation" between the two terms do not seem to be gaining broad acceptance.

Btw - "Gender" should not be conflated with "gender identity".

Are gender and sex the same? Usage Guide

The words sex and gender have a long and intertwined history. In the 15th century gender expanded from its use as a term for a grammatical subclass to join sex in referring to either of the two primary biological forms of a species, a meaning sex has had since the 14th century; phrases like "the male sex" and "the female gender" are both grounded in uses established for more than five centuries. In the 20th century sex and gender each acquired new uses. Sex developed its "sexual intercourse" meaning in the early part of the century (now its more common meaning), and a few decades later gender gained a meaning referring to the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex, as in "gender roles." Later in the century, gender also came to have application in two closely related compound terms: gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, some combination of male and female, or neither male nor female; gender expression refers to the physical and behavioral manifestations of one's gender identity. By the end of the century gender by itself was being used as a synonym of gender identity.

Among those who study gender and sexuality, a clear delineation between sex and gender is typically prescribed, with sex as the preferred term for biological forms, and gender limited to its meanings involving behavioral, cultural, and psychological traits. In this dichotomy, the terms male and female relate only to biological forms (sex), while the terms masculine/masculinity, feminine/femininity, woman/girl, and man/boy relate only to psychological and sociocultural traits (gender). This delineation also tends to be observed in technical and medical contexts, with the term sex referring to biological forms in such phrases as sex hormones, sex organs, and biological sex. But in nonmedical and nontechnical contexts, there is no clear delineation, and the status of the words remains complicated. Often when comparisons explicitly between male and female people are made, we see the term gender employed, with that term dominating in such collocations as gender differences, gender gap, gender equality, gender bias, and gender relations. It is likely that gender is applied in such contexts because of its psychological and sociocultural meanings, the word's duality making it dually useful. The fact remains that it is often applied in such cases against the prescribed use.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 05:13 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
i completely agree with your first two sentences, if you’re talking about the word “Sex”. In Thailand there’s no gay or trans movement because lbgtq people have always been culturally accepted. That doesn’t have anything to do with biology. People in that culture accept gay people, people in other cultures don’t. There are penises and vaginas in both cultures.

What ever you call it, gender or whatever, wanting to burn down an LGBTQ center is a reflection of a cultural attitude about what a man or woman should or should not act like. Not biology (or as the article so eloquently repeated: “sex”
You still haven’t answered my question. Neither has Tommy Boy. I’m waiting for Mr Gristle too. When you can pretend to be a different gender/sex, it shouldn’t make a difference to you who or what you have sex with. It’s all in your mind.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 05:21 PM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So yeah. Raising a man as “a man”, and wanting to burn down LGBTQ centers... has little to do with biology. Now go back to your grave or be useful and hit some home runs again.
Still can't calm down, can you?

You can raise your kids anyway you want to, it's a free country.

I'm not an arsonist so I don't advocate burning down anything. Maybe you're confusing me with your BLM buddies?

Not sure what to make of your last sentence - was it supposed to be an insult? I've always liked hitting home runs, literally and figuratively.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:25 PM   #50
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-dewine...brunch-1797701

DeWine had an opportunity to address the Nazis in his state and failed miserably.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 05:28 PM   #51
FuckingCurious
Gaining Momentum

Yea words can have more than one meaning. Gender means both, not only a synonym for sex (as you seem so hell bent on aguing) in the broad societal usage. Congratulations you’re a genius.

That’s probably why the article you so proudly cited never used the word gender when describing biology. To avoid confusion.

So when you are correcting people on that gender only means sex, you’re flat out wrong. Also Webster’s has a 3rd meaning listed regarding gender identity. Which is what seems to be triggering you in this discussion.

Whatever you call it, the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex are different between countries, regions, and neighborhoods. That’s what most people in This thread are referring to when using the word gender. Trying to deny that the concept exists doesn’t really seem to help your argument.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:29 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still can't calm down, can you?

You can raise your kids anyway you want to, it's a free country.

I'm not an arsonist so I don't advocate burning down anything. Maybe you're confusing me with your BLM buddies?

Not sure what to make of your last sentence - was it supposed to be an insult?

None of the three guys I asked if they’ve seen a tranny responded. According to them, your sex is just a state of mind. Not your gender. If they believe strongly about this, then they would have sex with Trannies. Either they’re huge hypocrites, or they don’t have the balls to admit they’ve had sex with a tranny.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:34 PM   #53
FuckingCurious
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

Not sure what to make of your last sentence - was it supposed to be an insult? I've always liked hitting home runs, literally and figuratively.
No, a previous poster had suggested burning down the LGBTQ center. The bill Buford I have are not arsonists, but you know, I kinda knew you would probably stereotype based on this thread.

As for the last sentence, I was actually trying to lighten the mood. Do you think it worked?
Old 05-06-2023, 05:48 PM   #54
FuckingCurious
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
None of the three guys I asked if they’ve seen a tranny responded. According to them, your sex is just a state of mind. Not your gender. If they believe strongly about this, then they would have sex with Trannies. Either they’re huge hypocrites, or they don’t have the balls to admit they’ve had sex with a tranny.
I guess you must have missed this bambino.

Quote:
I’m not gay and have no interest in trans sex. Maybe I will be in the fire but for now I’m curious about fucking women (who are both the gender and the sex).

If you’re going to accuse people of making shit up, don’t get your jock strap all in a bunch when you get called out.
But regardless, It’s kind of weird how some think supporting LBGTQ rights has to mean the end of biology. No, not everybody is as extremist as the nazi’s describen in the original article. I just don’t think LGBTQ should get the shit kicked out of them. Doesn’t mean I want to have sex with you (or any other biological man).

But not all of us heterosexuals feel insulted when somebody jokes that we want to have sex with a tranny.

My heart bleeds.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:49 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Yea words can have more than one meaning. Gender means both, not only a synonym for sex (as you seem so hell bent on arguing) in the broad societal usage. Congratulations you’re a genius.

That’s probably why the article you so proudly cited never used the word gender when describing biology. To avoid confusion.

So when you are correcting people on that gender only means sex, you’re flat out wrong. Also Webster’s has a 3rd meaning listed regarding gender identity. Which is what seems to be triggering you in this discussion.

Whatever you call it, the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex are different between countries, regions, and neighborhoods. That’s what most people in This thread are referring to when using the word gender. Trying to deny that the concept exists doesn’t really seem to help your argument.

I'm "flat-out wrong", huh? Now I'm the one who needs to calm down!

How about all those millions & millions of people who have been using the two terms synonymously and interchangeably for over 5 fucking centuries without a peep of protest from any fat fugly tight-assed androgynous Gender Studies profs at East Buttfuck Community College... were they all "flat-out wrong" too?

And why the fuck is it so important for you to claim there are more than 2 genders anyway? What you mean to say is there can be more than 2 gender identities! Choose your words carefully and correctly with a sprinkling of common sense and people might actually begin to grasp what you're talking about.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:53 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're cracking me up, bam.

I don't think they know how to respond. Maybe they should consult with Dreamgurrl. She says trannies are great lovers.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:57 PM   #57
FuckingCurious
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I'm "flat-out wrong", huh? Now I'm the one who needs to calm down!

How about all those millions & millions of people who have been using the two terms synonymously and interchangeably for over 5 fucking centuries without a peep of protest from any fat fugly tight-assed androgynous Gender Studies profs at East Buttfuck Community College... were they all "flat-out wrong" too?

And why the fuck is it so important for you to claim there are more than 2 genders anyway? What you mean to say is there can be more than 2 gender identities! Choose your words carefully and correctly with a sprinkling of common sense and people might actually begin to grasp what you're talking about.
Sorry to trigger you bro. Feel free to rage tween about the end of language because words evolved in the 20th century. My great grandma would have totally agreed with you.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:00 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
It’s kind of weird how some think supporting LBGTQ rights has to mean the end of biology.
Straw man argument!

How about people who think supporting tranny "rights" can mean the end of fair & competitive women's sports?

You don't want to talk about that, do you?
Old 05-06-2023, 06:05 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

I don't think they know how to respond. Maybe they should consult with Dreamgurrl. She says trannies are great lovers.
She should know!! Along with flat earthers and election deniers. It all ties in!!
Old 05-06-2023, 06:05 PM   #60
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I’ve never had a tranny lover. Yet…

But actual facts aren’t important to you evidently

Again, I have to question the age level of these posters. Really juvenile churlish shit.

You’ve either never evolved or you’re on the decline. Any which way it’s a repulsive display of uneducated attitudes and behavior.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women