Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #46
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
I was intimidated by Dannie, but not anymore....

BTW, her boobies are so damn purty.

Aw, shucks... Thanks, beautiful! I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated by you too...but let me just tell you guys....aside from being possibly the coolest chickie on the board, watching her in action is really something to behold. I had penis envy for the first time in my life, this morning.

Don't let a lady's rep keep you from seeing her, especially if it's just about being intimidated...you might be pleasantly surprised
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:07 AM   #47
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Aw, shucks... Thanks, beautiful! I have to admit, I was a bit intimidated by you too...but let me just tell you guys....aside from being possibly the coolest chickie on the board, watching her in action is really something to behold. I had penis envy for the first time in my life, this morning.

Don't let a lady's rep keep you from seeing her, especially if it's just about being intimidated...you might be pleasantly surprised

You are awesome. I have a super-duper crush on you now. It used to just be a super crush.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:17 AM   #48
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Rep schmep...could care less about a lady's on-line persona. I've been call a mysogynist by women who haven't met me.

Same attitude with the ladies. GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) can set in with any woman whether she has 1,000 reviews and 10,000 post or is UTR.

In between the sheets is where it's decided. If she rocks my world she'll continue to get my business.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 09:19 AM   #49
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

There are those of us that REALLY are attracted to strong, sexy, opinionated women (Hi there Fawn, Lana, Meg, and Elisabeth) and enjoy their company to the utmost! Reading their posts, chatting with them, bantering back and forth gives you a good view of their personalities and if you think you would be compatible (sp?). That said, one can draw other conclusions from those that are less outspoken, but are clear and consistent in their likes and desires in their posts. WALDT, and that is why taking time to try to connect with a potential playmate is critical.....and seems to pay off when some private time ensues!

Happy New Year to all, and thanks for sharing opinions on this great post!
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:01 PM   #50
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papacorn View Post
There are those of us that REALLY are attracted to strong, sexy, opinionated women (Hi there Fawn, Lana, Meg, and Elisabeth) and enjoy their company to the utmost!
And we are REALLY attracted to you too!
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 12:18 PM   #51
Logan
Father Stripper Slide

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy View Post

Is it only me (and it could be) who are so intimidated by a lady's reputation that you hesitate or are just too "impressed" by her reputation to see her?
Cathy. I did not want to call or meet her offline, but discovered that she was one of the most kind hearted, generous, caring and loving people that I have ever known. Cathy went out of her way to do something special for “someone” that I knew. I could not believe a provider would do something so caring for someone that they had never previously met before. Cathy has alwayz had a “mysterious” reputation on the board, but to me she is really an “angel” in disguise. I no longer can think of her as a “provider”.
Logan is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:09 PM   #52
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Mmmmn - thanks Meg!

And Logan does call out one of the mysteries of the board in Cathy. Not sure how I would respond if ever contacted, but has not been an issue so I will not worry about it.
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #53
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papacorn View Post
Not sure how I would respond if ever contacted, but has not been an issue so I will not worry about it.
Perhaps just being yourself would work? Unless, of course, you weren't yourself before...

Oh... right... "intimidated by" thread. Gotcha. [I'd lay money she's just a person, too. Angelic, by an account here, perhaps... but still a person.]
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #54
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I know it's only hobby love, but Elisabeth Whispers gets mine. What a doll! And thanks to Tara for the sweet PMs. Hold on, EW, I'm comin'!!!!
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #55
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

There are two ladies in this thread that I will probably never see. Its not intimidation, its my own lack of self confidence. I know its a P4P world but everyone enjoys being liked, even you macho guys on here. My problem is age. I am 65 years old but still enjoy playing. To go see a young lady, would make me feel like she would be thinking, damn what a old fart. I dont need the comments about its P4P, I know what it is. I will mention the names, its Tara and Reese. I would give my eye teeth to see them, (and yes I still have my eye teeth). As far as Cathy, I was contacted by her to visit, I couldnt do it. Not intimidation, just lack of self confidence.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:35 PM   #56
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchhand View Post
There are two ladies in this thread that I will probably never see. Its not intimidation, its my own lack of self confidence. I know its a P4P world but everyone enjoys being liked, even you macho guys on here. My problem is age. I am 65 years old but still enjoy playing. To go see a young lady, would make me feel like she would be thinking, damn what a old fart. I dont need the comments about its P4P, I know what it is. I will mention the names, its Tara and Reese. I would give my eye teeth to see them, (and yes I still have my eye teeth). As far as Cathy, I was contacted by her to visit, I couldnt do it. Not intimidation, just lack of self confidence.
To me, this is unfortunate. I can't say I've ever had a "confidence" problem, but I can say with 100% certainty that if I did I would have been cured of it after my first year in the hobby. Do I pretend that if it weren't P4P that any provider I've seen would have even noticed me on the other side? Nah. But their ability to make me forget about the $$ while I'm there would have done wonders for any self-esteem / confidence concerns.

I hope you'll reconsider the "probably never see". I haven't seen either, but I bet one or both would welcome you with a smile on their face and help you out of your reluctance a little bit.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #57
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

Quote:

Ranchhand, I am almost as old as you. You couldn't be in better hands (figuratively and literally) than in Reese Foster's. If you are groomed and polite, you will leave feeling 20 years younger. She is very down to earth, has a great sense of humor, legendary skill and a compassionate heart. Even on those days when my eyes are bigger than my......well, let's just say, you will thank me.

OK Reese, the pressure is on! .
steverino50 is online now   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #58
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ranchhand,

The majority of my friends are over 55. Please don't let your age or lack self confidence keep you from me. I know that we would have a great time! Come on....gimme a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverino50 View Post
Ranchhand, I am almost as old as you. You couldn't be in better hands (figuratively and literally) than in Reese Foster's. If you are groomed and polite, you will leave feeling 20 years younger. She is very down to earth, has a great sense of humor, legendary skill and a compassionate heart. Even on those days when my eyes are bigger than my......well, let's just say, you will thank me.

OK Reese, the pressure is on! .

Thank you, Steverino.....pressure is good in the right places. IHLU!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:24 PM   #59
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteve View Post
Jaytee3, I can tell you why that is; the woman is intoxicatingly beautiful and exudes class. You're not intimidated by the girl, you're in awe of her persona. Take a number.

I have been saying "Thank you" a lot over the last few days, but I will keep on saying it. Thank you!
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #60
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Its not intimidation, its my own lack of self confidence. I know its a P4P world but everyone enjoys being liked, even you macho guys on here. My problem is age. I am 65 years old but still enjoy playing. To go see a young lady, would make me feel like she would be thinking, damn what a old fart.
Three things to consider.

First, most ladies even in civilian life seem to be attracted to older men; perhaps just the socialization or the (outdated?) view of a male partner as "protector," or a symptom of daddy-love. For whatever reason. It seems fairly common and many women think there's nothing odd about dating (and having sex with) a guy 10 - 15 years older.

Second, even if we're not whom they would pick for a serious romantic relationship (I'm certainly not), that doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy time with us. Unless there's something particularly repulsive about you (most likely personality or attitude, certainly not age), they probably will like you and enjoy spending time with you. It's not always loathing hidden behind a pleasant mask to keep the customer satisfied. In fact, often it's not.

Third, the ladies who don't fit into the above two statements are (in my limited experience) disproportionately under 30 or even 25. The reaction you anticipate is a sign of immaturity. (Note: I've encountered a few ladies under 30 who shared the mature worldview of the older ladies.)

I'm 58. The vast majority of the independent ladies I've seen in the past 10 years have been between 15 and 30 years younger. I'm an old fart, but my best guess is that very few of the ladies I've seen think of me that way. I think I would know, because I'm sensitive to the possibility. Of course, I mostly avoid the under 25 crowd.

A lack of confidence is itself unattractive. More so than age or appearance or any of a number of things. It's also a choice. Choose to be confident and I can just about guarantee that Cathy and Reese -- both adorable sweethearts -- will really like you, for more than just the $$$ you lay on the table. In fact, if you're confident, you may intimidate Reese a bit until she gets to know you.
Chevalier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women