Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2016, 08:57 PM   #46
theshadow00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

look how long ago I did my last review of her
theshadow00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:17 AM   #47
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow00 View Post
look how long ago I did my last review of her
Good point. Things can always go south.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:24 AM   #48
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Mine:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=969460
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:39 AM   #49
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Gross!
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:03 AM   #50
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post

Ah girl i missed this! Sorry!

I'm glad i saw it! I was starting to think I was the only one! Hahaha
Girl, could you imagine if we posted, in an open forum, about our "worst Hobbyists" stories or worst moments??? LOL

If anyone is gonna start the thread, I nominate you.

Thankfully, I don't have many gross moments or bad clients to complain about...but I have some hilarious stories, so many I should write a book on my experience thus far. Stories for dayssss...

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:47 AM   #51
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Girl, could you imagine if we posted, in an open forum, about our "worst Hobbyists" stories or worst moments??? LOL
LOL....I can just imagine......except at the end of the day you still have the cash.....all he has is the worst experience....and he had the privilege of paying for it.
Will Boner is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:07 AM   #52
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

1. Props to snarl for the Dune reference. I about sprayed my coffee everywhere. Awesome.

2. The OP asked for worst stories, not providers...so why the fuck does it teeter towards bashing individuals instead of staying on point and sharing funny stories?? Oh yeah, cause it's ecie and somebody's always looking for an opportunity to bash somebody. Got it.

3. So, my smell story was resolved by her agreeing to a shower, but it was bad. There are bad time stories, of course, but the one that sticks with me was this time with a hot Asian girl, in H-town, and all she wanted to do was chat. I mean, I'm a fucking blast to chill with, I get that, but she was lil'miss'chatty'mcchat, and I was nursing a hangover. Then we finally get down to fun time, and she gets on her phone. No shame in her game, I got to hear all about some problem going on with her sister, in multiple positions. Swear to God she was either talking to another sister, or her mom. Then when it was over, she wanted to chat again with me, about my family even. She'd have made a good party buddy, but dang I think my hangover was actually worse after.

Peace,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:25 AM   #53
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDnTX View Post
I had another one, maybe second place....Went to see a massage lady in East Ft. Worth that is still around.... How I don't know?
I took this from something I wrote almost 3 years ago....

Before I start, we have never met, but understand that I'm very clean, I would NEVER go see a provider without a fresh shower, I'm well groomed, that being said, you ask so here it is.......

Was set up at 10:00, so I left my house to make my way to far east ft worth at 9:30. right after I left she text me says "are we still on for 10:00" I text her back and confirm. 5 min later she calls me, why I did not response to her text , I told her I did but no worries I'll be there, she great but she will be 15 min late, called her at 10:12 she said sorry going to be another 10 min. , all this time i'm setting in a business park. she finally calls me at 10:35 and I go in. She ask me to set down and we can talk.

Next she has on her profile she is mid 40's, if she isn't 60 yet she will be soon, not a deal killer but why lie to me. The only pic on P411 with her tits hanging out, well if it's her, it was 20 years ago.

She gives me her Menu $100 fbsm 120 with top view 140 bottom view with mutual touching. $160 has an added surprise She says she has $200 L-3. But would like to get to know me first.

I then told her That if the $160 is a PM, it's really not my thing so if it is we should leave it off. She told me I would not be disappointed, but she was not willing to reveal was it was. so time is wasting and it was $20, okay.

I guess we are 10 minutes into the hour and we start, she come back in and sprays me down with some kind of what I think had alcohol in it, I guess to sanitize me and wipes me down. Then she has me hand sanitize my hands. She tells me that she will get naked on the flip. The Massage really was not a massage at all lot of light touching playing with my junk, with dirty talk. That part was OK. She ask me to pull her panties aside and feel her clit. Then she told me how tight she is and would I like to put my finger in it. Of course I said yes, She said if I want to do this she will go get me a finger condom that is the only way she would do this. I passed on that. She ask again I told her not at this time.

So after about 15 min she said I should flip, and she took her top off and told me that she does not remove her panties, she likes them pulled to the said, she thinks its sexy. At this point I should have left and said "is this for your satisfaction or mine?" but I did not. She does bend down and let me rub and kiss her tits, I surprised at this, because there has to some germs in my mouth?

She starts L-1 after wiping me down me down sanitize wipes. She continues with dirty talk and I'm going along pretty good. Then she stops for some reason and walks across the room for something.....I reached down to scratch near my near me junk and she turned around and told me that if I want her to touch me I can't touch my mtself or play with it. I guess cross contamination?

She ask me If I would like her to suck it, of course we know the answer, she then states that I'm a little big for regular condoms and she would go get a mag. and she was gone for about 3-5 min. By the time she got back I was limp. She did start working on it again and got me back up and then she told me that the extra $20 was for a PM, but since I had paid for it I would love it; other providers do not know how to do it like she does. She then slips on a disposable glove lube and starts in on my ass. I finish pretty quickly. I then told her that i still do not like PM. I'm not sure what happen to the BJ but it never happen.

Little small talk she tells me that I'm now on her L-3 list, small talk and gone.

I'm sure some of you guys have been there as well.....
What a coincidence....lol

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1215652
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:01 AM   #54
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Here's my fresh one.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1694170
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:02 PM   #55
HobbyNinja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:

If anyone is gonna start the thread, I nominate you.

Thankfully, I don't have many gross moments or bad clients to complain about...but I have some hilarious stories, so many I should write a book on my experience thus far. Stories for dayssss...

I think that would be very interesting to say the least...LOL..I have my popcorn ready...you could do it without naming names...then we could have a "Rachel Roy" #LEMONADE..moment(s)...LMAO!
HobbyNinja is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:26 PM   #56
bennie
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Tara Evans is the worst by a long ways.
bennie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #57
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyNinja View Post
I think that would be very interesting to say the least...LOL..I have my popcorn ready...you could do it without naming names...then we could have a "Rachel Roy" #LEMONADE..moment(s)...LMAO!
LMAO

As entertaining as it would be, I do not want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings by posting those things. Some are too sensitive, don't get my humor or sarcasm and would be seriously offended.

There is a reason why certain individuals hobby and I am not passing judgement. We all have a story and some things are better kept private.

Plus I am not into all the DRAMA that goes on here!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:18 PM   #58
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
LMAO

As entertaining as it would be, I do not want to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings by posting those things. Some are too sensitive, don't get my humor or sarcasm and would be seriously offended.

There is a reason why certain individuals hobby and I am not passing judgement. We all have a story and some things are better kept private.

Plus I am not into all the DRAMA that goes on here!
I would agree that if a guy places ads, a girl contacts that guy and he accepts her money, then she has every right to review him, but, the roles are reversed. Unless he is taking advantage of a review special, a guy is not obligated to right a review, but by the same token, if a provider places ads on and adult board, she has no say in the writing of a review or not.

Writing a review of a session is not drama, at least until the provider and her WKs get involved with insults to the reviewer for giving his opinion of a session he pays for. If it hurts the provider's feelings, then so be it as it goes with the cost of doing business in this industry.

However, if she brings her "A" game to each session, then she would not have to worry about a negative review. But, as we can see from the posts in this thread and there are plenty more that guys will not come forward and tell due to fear of being labeled among other things, then we can see that many providers accept a hobbyist's full donation, but do not bring their "A" game to their sessions.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #59
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I would agree that if a guy places ads, a girl contacts that guy and he accepts her money, then she has every right to review him, but, the roles are reversed. Unless he is taking advantage of a review special, a guy is not obligated to right a review, but by the same token, if a provider places ads on and adult board, she has no say in the writing of a review or not.

Writing a review of a session is not drama, at least until the provider and her WKs get involved with insults to the reviewer for giving his opinion of a session he pays for. If it hurts the provider's feelings, then so be it as it goes with the cost of doing business in this industry.

However, if she brings her "A" game to each session, then she would not have to worry about a negative review. But, as we can see from the posts in this thread and there are plenty more that guys will not come forward and tell due to fear of being labeled among other things, then we can see that many providers accept a hobbyist's full donation, but do not bring their "A" game to their sessions.

I was referring to the DRAMA being all the negativity in certain threads. This Board is nothing like it use to be and has turned to garbage, IMO.
This is a Hobby and it's suppose to be fun.

The only stories I would ever share are the funny ones.

I guess it's a good thing there is not an open forum for Providers to Review Hobbyists. That's why we give references and some of us are more detailed than others. I happen to be one that is brutally honest and unfortunately I have had to share details of not so good experiences. Very few though and I am just not going to publicly bash someone for entertainment. I am grown and if I have an issue, it's nothing but the click of an email or another form of communication to handle it.

Everyone has bad days, shit happens.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #60
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

My worst visit was with Berkleigh. Bitch got me drunk, made me dance all night and generally took advantage of me. Oh and then she gave me a ride to my car which was left at the club.

The nerve of some people ;-)

Edit...

/sarcasm off. In case those without a sense of humor read this.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women