Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2021, 05:05 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
election was the real insurrection
jan 6th was led by blm/antheifa antagonists and fbi.

libs pushing division to divert from their assault on the 2cd amendment

ultimate goal of the dims is to be under the U N banner

youve been warned

i'm TWK and i approve this post
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 05:06 PM   #47
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
election was the real insurrection
jan 6th was led by blm/antheifa antagonists and fbi.

libs pushing division to divert from their assault on the 2cd amendment

ultimate goal of the dims is to be under the U N banner

youve been warned
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 05:26 PM   #48
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Been in real world for a few days, so slow to respond. While gone, I was accused of not being independent by OEB, who doesn't know me or my voting record. I supported Reagan, Bush Sr., not Jr. Have no use for Hillary, so I abstained that year, and later determined that voting for the lesser of two evils is better than abstaining, hence my vote for Biden, even though I judge him as weak. I do not hate Trump, but do think that he is a piss-poor "leader", has few qualifications for POTUS, and believe that "cowboy" demeanor is counter productive to national and world politics. Same applies to LBJ earlier.

Never equated the Capital "incident" to a 2nd amendment issue although a few have been charged with gun violations:
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/jan...y-reffitt/#app

My main thrust is if you justify one group of village idiots, you have to justify both, although I personally think the January 6 idiots were the greater threat to our country's sovereignty.

Wouldn't you agree that many Democrats "justified" the burning, looting and assaults on law enforcement including Federal officers we saw all summer? So yeah, if one is going to vilify the village idiots about Jan. 6th, "riot" which I do, then a fair minded person will have to vilify the summer riots and call for all those people to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law but we can see that even the VP doesn't believe that.

While I condemn what the idiots did on Jan. 6th and it looked terrible, to call it a "great threat to our sovereignty", is hyperbole at best and down right silly. There never was the slightest chance this idiot act was a threat to our sovereignty. And if it were an "insurrection" that CNN loves to report, why is nobody being charged with insurrection? That would be like saying someone is being charged with murder when no such charge has been made.

Not quite sure what to make of the gun charges. I see one guy "brought a gun on Capital grounds" but did he enter the building with intent to use it? Now that would be the headline.

99% of the charges seem to be for trespass and while I agree that trespassing in the Capital building, to me, is a more serious offense than trespassing on land you have no right to be on, it's trespassing non the less and doesn't rise to the level "taking away our sovereignty", that's Democrat hyperbole.

Play the scene out to any number of conclusions and none of them end up with this bunch in charge of our country. Silly.

Quote:
I only spar with them because it's fun to exercise my logic skills in retirement.

I liked that answer. It's the same reason I'm here

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 06:41 PM   #49
oeb11
Valued Poster

Well written - HF

Thank you - Good Sir!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 07:31 PM   #50
reddog1951
Premium Access

I'll agree well written in proper, sober English as opposed to some less literate posters, but that is about it.

I don't give a crap about gun charges relevant to the Capital incident. I don't give a crap about Babbitt (other than a human life life wasted by her own foolish actions).

Comparison of the Village Idiot's actions on January 6 to other riots, blaming those actions on Antifa, or whoever, is nothing but diversion and denial. Period. Every participant was a village idiot, either due to their IQ or their belief in them spurring them on. If memory serves me it was a Trump rally that brought the throng together. I suppose that Antifa logically, therefore, erected a gallows. And I suppose the man in horns was Antifa in disguise. Oh yeah, Josh Hawley's hand pump really was directed to Antifa support. Sorry, but they crossed the line BIG TIME and need to own it. I'm frankly surprised at the leniency of charges so far, but that's ok since they were largely village idiots.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 07:49 PM   #51
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Sometimes I believe some folks live on other planets!

sheesh!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:00 PM   #52
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
I'll agree well written in proper, sober English as opposed to some less literate posters, but that is about it.

I'll take it!

I don't give a crap about gun charges relevant to the Capital incident. I don't give a crap about Babbitt (other than a human life life wasted by her own foolish actions).

Comparison of the Village Idiot's actions on January 6 to other riots, blaming those actions on Antifa, or whoever, is nothing but diversion and denial. Period.

Ah, nice attempt at diversion there. No matter who participated in the summer riots or Jan. 6th. there is a comparison to be made as to the lawlessness of both but you seem unwilling to even acknowledge what happened during the summer. Leave the "who" out of it and tell me why an act where only one person was killed and that person being the perpetrator is worse than billions of dollars in damage and many more casualties? Both were criminal acts and yet you only want to focus on one. Why is that?

Just for the record, I believe that the majority of participants on Jan. 6th. , were Trump supporters. Others have different opinions that I do not agree.

Every participant was a village idiot, either due to their IQ or their belief in them spurring them on.

In both incidents, correct?

If memory serves me it was a Trump rally that brought the throng together.

Yes, in a peaceful protest till it wasn't which is exactly, according to Democrats and CNN, what happened during the summer and yet one that got out of control is vilified by Democrats and the other is not. Why? You don't see their and you hypocrisy here?

I suppose that Antifa logically, therefore, erected a gallows.

I can't argue a point I'm not making.

And I suppose the man in horns was Antifa in disguise.

Again, not my argument.

Oh yeah, Josh Hawley's hand pump really was directed to Antifa support.

Nope, it was directed at the "then" peaceful protesters but as a writer from CNN put it, "Hawley pumped his fists at the insurrectionists" implied he agreed with the riot. That's a lie and Hawley condemned the actions of the crowd as every single Republican that I'm aware of, did.

Sorry, but they crossed the line BIG TIME and need to own it.

They? You mean the rioters or every single Republican that voted for Trump whether in DC or not? And the ones who will be convicted, do deserve it and will own it with jail time unlike those that burned and looted and assaulted with the "understanding" of Democrats. So I'll ask again, what would the left say if any Republican said, I condemn the actions but I understand why they did it like Democrats did. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

I'm frankly surprised at the leniency of charges so far, but that's ok since they were largely village idiots.

Are you surprised by the leniency of all those that were arrested during the burning and looting and assaults last summer who weren't punished at all?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 11:06 PM   #53
winn dixie
BANNED

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some of the peaceful protesters were bailed out by dim members
Old 07-08-2021, 07:45 AM   #54
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

dims have no accountability ,,, Killed a un-armed woman for no reason at dims Its okay really are we being conditioned for the blue hats
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:54 PM   #55
reddog1951
Premium Access

Some here may be old enough to remember the riots in Watts and Detroit in the 60's. I seem to recall a few student deaths at Kent State around that time. More recently Ferguson and those of last summer, which to my memory, were somewhat less violent and destructive than Watts and Detroit. In any event, those participants were clearly in the wrong, and their actions cannot be defended. I agreed to that point.

However, the incident (call it an insurrection, a riot, or a peaceful gathering that got out of hand....doesn't matter; all semantics) at the Capital on Jan 6th, was different in a fundamental way. Those village idiots did far more than "protest" (again, riot, other terminology irrelevant). They attempted to and temporarily did disrupt the constitutionally mandated election certification process by duly elected representatives of every citizen of this country through intimidation and threat to those representatives.

Their actions should not be tolerated or excused. Do I "blame" every Republican...of course not. I DO blame every village idiot that set foot within the Capital that day and besmirked constitutional process. I also blame those who may have aided, abetted, or encouraged their actions, but that is yet to be seen and may never be.

I also "blame" those, some here, who choose to turn a blind eye and call it an "oops" that is justified as if two wrongs make a right. Looting, burning, rioting, etc., are one thing (not condoned personally regardless of political bent)...attempted disruption of constitutional process is a much graver offense vis a vis the stability of this nation.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:06 PM   #56
winn dixie
BANNED

You define insurrection by? running around , sitting in chairs and trying to take a pulpit?

8- roll charmin
Old 07-08-2021, 02:31 PM   #57
reddog1951
Premium Access

More Lost wise words
Old 07-08-2021, 02:37 PM   #58
winn dixie
BANNED

Sorry your narrative is exposed and known. I'd tap out too
Old 07-08-2021, 02:55 PM   #59
reddog1951
Premium Access

Sorry Winn, but I don't think I've ever claimed Jan 6th as an insurrection. I do claim that those village idiots tried to and temporarily did, disrupt the lawful constitutional process by duly elected representatives every US citizen. Call it what you wish.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:10 PM   #60
winn dixie
BANNED

Youre using semantics!

A few lunatics running around was a disruption of what?
They let their voices be heard and dims dove for cover and huddled like scaredy cats. Then lied about ptsd and rape.
Whole thing was blown way outta proportion.
Wheres the justice for the murdered by the capitol police?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women