Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42279
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
That comment was made after i made it clear i didn't do that in this thread.

I never brought up anything he said in a previous thread. Frankly, the only way i knew you were talking to me with that comment was that you quoted me, and you don't like me. The meaning behind the comment itself could only be applied to him.

The best part is, even if i did what you and he want to say i did, so what? He only accused me of painting him with the same brush as i paint other posters. And that morphed into you accusing me of using a quote of his in another thread to undercut his credibility.

You two need to get together and get your stories straight. That, or you just need to learn to pay better attention.
Now it has morphed into me playing a song that was written about you. Doove Douchebag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzg_Q07q2mM
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #47
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Are you kidding me?
On 9/4 jdriller started a thread by posting a link to an article by Thomas Sowell. Your first and only post in the thread referenced something he said in a previous thread that you obviously found incredulous. I'm sure you did that in an effort to bolster his credibility here.
So what? I made a wise-crack. Shoot me.

I didn't accuse JDriller of saying something today...only to have him point out that he didn't say it.....only to have me then say he did make a similar comment 3 weeks ago so he's wrong for denying that he said it today.

There's a very clear distinction in context there and with that, you and i are arguing two very different things. Neither of which is at all germane to this thread, frankly. So i'm done holding your hand and pointing this all out. Again. And again. And again.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #48
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
So what? I made a wise-crack. Shoot me.

I didn't accuse JDriller of saying something today...only to have him point out that he didn't say it.....only to have me then say he did make a similar comment 3 weeks ago so he's wrong for denying that he said it today.

There's a very clear distinction in context there and with that, you and i are arguing two very different things. Neither of which is at all germane to this thread, frankly. So i'm done holding your hand and pointing this all out. Again. And again. And again.

Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #49
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

And the hits on poor ol' Joe the Bloehard, et al, just keep on a coming!

CNN poll: Obama gets convention bump

By EMILY SCHULTHEIS | 9/10/12 4:19 PM EDT

A new CNN/ORC poll out this afternoon confirms what many strategists and analysts have been saying about the conventions: that President Obama had an advantage going into the two-week stretch and comes out with a slightly bigger advantage.

Obama takes 52 percent in the poll of likely voters -- breaking the 50 percent mark -- compared with 46 percent for Mitt Romney. When the poll is expanded to registered voters, Obama leads by an even bigger margin, 53 percent to 45 percent.

The poll also shows that support for Obama comes largely from enthusiasm about the president himself, compared with Romney voters who are split between supporting Romney and mostly just opposing Obama. Of likely voters who support Obama, 74 percent said their vote was for him, compared with 23 percent who said they were voting against Romney. Of Romney supporters, 48 percent said their vote was for Romney and 47 percent said their vote was against Obama.

Over the two-week convention period, Obama's favorability rating rose and Romney's fell. Obama now stands at 57 percent favorable and 42 percent unfavorable, compared with 52 percent favorable and 47 percent favorable before both conventions (in a CNN poll taken Aug. 22-23). Romney was viewed favorably by 48 percent and unfavorably by 47 percent of those surveyed after the convention, compared with 50 percent favorable and 46 percent unfavorable just before the conventions began.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-...087.html?hp=l6

As if that wasn't bad enough, here's another dose of reality for Joe the Bloehard to think about as he is moving his luxurious double-wide trailer home out of Htown!

By EMILY SCHULTHEIS | 9/10/12 4:35 PM EDT

More from the new CNN poll out this afternoon: President Obama has a double-digit lead over Mitt Romney on both the issues of health care and Medicare.

According to the poll, 54 percent of likely voters think Obama would better handle the issue of health care, compared with 45 percent for Romney. Before the conventions, on Aug. 22-23, Obama led by only 1 point on the issue, 49 percent to 48 percent.

On Medicare, the disparity is even more pronounced: Obama leads Romney by 11 points, 54 percent to 43 percent, compared with a 1-point lead back in the pre-convention August poll.

Health care is an issue on which the public has been deeply divided, even in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling earlier this summer. And Medicare, though it's been a traditionally winning issue for Democrats, is something Republicans have sought to play offense on after Paul Ryan joined the GOP ticket. These numbers suggest that, at least in terms of messaging at the conventions, Democrats have the upper hand on both issues.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-....html?hp=l6_b1
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #51
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Do these polls include illegal aliens that dont have IDs?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #52
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You will have to ask Joe the Bloehard about Rasmussen's methodology. He is the self-appointed expert on polls. Ol' Joe has provided us with daily updates on Rasmussen polling data for the past several weeks. For some strange reason, Bloehard is not regularly posting poll numbers this week.

As a community service, I am trying to pick up the slack in his absence! I've always been rather civic minded!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #53
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Harry Reid calls them undocumented Americans.

Many illegal aliens have several ID's, multiple social security numbers and numerous birth certificates. They buy them at the flea markets.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Many illegal aliens have several ID's, multiple social security numbers and numerous birth certificates. They buy them at the flea markets.
Flea markets, eh! I was wondering where Joe the Bloehard got his fake ID!

Quote:
And bigtex calls him, Joe the Bloehard. Deservedly so!!!!!!

Say g'nite Joe!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #55
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We had some Somalians vote in a local election up here four years ago. Two democrats against each other. One won by 11 votes and then it was found that 21 Somalians were bused in to vote. Not a single American in the bunch.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You live in a strange place.Were all the election officials over 80?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #57
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

identity theft is a serious problem no pol wants to address.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #58
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
identity theft is a serious problem no pol wants to address.
Obama is not likely to lead the fight against stealing Social Security numbers, since he's been using a stolen number for the last thirty five years. The card was issued in Connecticut, a state he never lived in.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obamas-so...er-challenged/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #59
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Obama is not likely to lead the fight against stealing Social Security numbers, since he's been using a stolen number for the last thirty five years. The card was issued in Connecticut, a state he never lived in.

has this PI gotten any where with the courts yet?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

Joe the Bloehard, since you are so positive that Obama's SS is stolen let's make a friendly little $1000 bet that Obama's name will be on the Ohio ballot on November 6, 2012.

The old saying applies, "put up or shut up!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women