Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 10:00 PM   #46
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

This is all tragic no one wins in all of this im sorry for both parties
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:47 PM   #47
Whitney Williams
Account Disabled

User ID: 205998
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't speak on these boards, out of personal preference but those who think something is off couldn't be more correct. I personally used her rented apartment/residence for an Incall location for a very short while in the first part of this year. While I am and always have been 100% independent, it was like she wanted to "run" me on many different levels. I always paid what was asked for session for use of her place, and most times a little extra because she made me feel bad about her situation and I tend to have a kind heart to anyone in need.

Then it started to get bad where I had to meet her with no gas in her vehicle to prepay for sessions (at her request) and handed her $300. Now these details didn't need aired out, however I feel this plays into SND's true character. There is so much more to this story than I can even type or want to type but I do have email and text proof still saved. And I wasn't the only girl who she was doing this to.

SND had multiple handles or access to with men's are (which has already been addressed a few months back) and she proudly bragged about making up false reviews and comments. The whole situation was just plain weird.

This is a little hobby for me, so I like to keep it fun and I'm already hating myself for feeding into this, but it had to be said.

Desperation is not a good trait to have....
Whitney Williams is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #48
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow.

I feel very sorry for Sherry. I have always been a good judge of character, call it the gift of insight... but my guts are saying that Sherry really tried to do something extraordinarily nice that I don't believe too many providers would have even considered doing... I don't even like loaning anybody money, considering what I do for it and Sherry was nice enough to give bbbj's and do it for charity? Wow, the selflessness of that act blows my mind it's so giving.

Sensual Nurse... I think YOU should be ashamed of YOURSELF. That sweet woman helping you... sucking dick for you... and she gave you 150 you didn't work for and you slam her on a pubic forum... try to ruin what business she has, in fact, do ruin it and probably put her under for accidentally posting your name? You can tell it was an accident and not a real outting. She was more than likely upset and not paying attention. And who are you to dog anybody about their age? I'm sorry you are recovering from breast cancer but still...Wow. I'm going to just shut my mouth now.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished huh Nurse.

I say we start a fund for Sherry... For real. I know I would contribute. It's the least we could do for someone who had a big enough heart to give bbbj's for charity. That has got to be the most selfless and kindest thing I've heard of anyone doing since I joined eccie. Poor Sherry.

Tsk. Tsk. You guys jumping on the bandwagon and judging Sherry, ya'all are like sharks, smell blood and run in for a feeding frenzy without even reading between the lines what the truth was. Because it was obvious from the start who is the crook. Now Sherry is probably going to suffer and who knows how she will survive? She just lost her source of income for a year. I for one know that would absolutely devastate me. I couldn't pay my rent, my car note or even go to McDonald's without Eccie. Think about it. I am just sickened.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #49
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

WOW! a whole lot of stupid going on over a few bucks.

Why you don't get personally involved with people on here
for any reason.

It's been said and demonstrated countless times before.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:34 PM   #50
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well it must be chilly in Hell tonight because I totally agree with THN and Kitty and think Sherry kind of got screwed. THN put herself out there and was looking like a bitch for giving grief to this poor cancer lady and sticking up for Sherry and come to find out she smelled the BS before anyone else...and actually drove to give NurseD money so she's closer to this than any of us. Now it's looking like karma is visiting NurseD for the way she's treated others. Also pretty shitty of you to be tallying receipts to see how much she "owes" you. Is there a reason even with a "cut tit" as you say, you can't suck dicks for your money? Lots of blow and go action going on every day here.

As for Sherry, yes, I've seen her and joke about her age and postings but I think it was totally accidental posting a name. We all know she copies and pastes everything and she's not a computer or Internet genius...I hope she is cut some slack.

Looking at the bigger picture it's a lesson for many - be careful with the cries for help. This is looking like another scam and for those that truly need help thank NurseD for making it that much harder. Also gives you a reality check that the fucking and fun may be great but you're the "other girl" and you can't really count on people from this community when you need them, it's an every person for themselves sub culture.

For the ladies, I hope you have a long-term plan because this job doesn't come with a retirement plan and if this is your only job you're not earning Social Security credits for benefits when you get older. Every day a new, younger girl is knocking on the guy's doors for your business. For the most part this is a younger hooker's game. Once you hit your 50s you're yesterday's news.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 01:53 AM   #51
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

If I had cancer, I'd be too damn tired from all the chemo/radiation to even fucking POST. Nevertheless, I wouldn't even have the strength to get on ECCIE and panhandle sensitive motherfuckers.

Nonetheless,

If a person can write lengthy paragraphs and pull sympathy from the dumb fucks here, then they can surely put their writing skills to use and apply for financial aide.

Last time I checked, this site was named ECCIE.

It's not fucking Susan G. Komen.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #52
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Now I feel bad about sherry, you don't know who's telling the truth. I still get a kick about the suck a cock for charity deal, that's a good friend right there.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:20 AM   #53
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews

Whitney I should have known you would post. You prepaid 105 on a problem for me while my son had some issues and while you are at it tell it all please, tell the reason I did not want you to use my place anymore. It was my place. Not yours, you just rented by hour, an paid for an hour. Then stay 2 hours and charge them for 2 but then only paid for one and that was not the deal...the real truth about taking all my daughters pics off the wall before a session because you did not want the men to see her pics......I know what really happen, please tell also how you brag about your rich daddy and he pays your bills all the time . See even you have someone help you and you brag you are so rich.....
I know what happen and I received pm s last night and today from men that don't like drama and telling me they went to see her on what day what they left her, and asking did I get their donation. ....no.....so it was exactly what I said along. She kept it. Maybe these are the guys you need to ask about it.
I will never regret exposing her for what the trust these guys put in her and she screwed them over. My pm s from men and emails tell exactly what I knew and worse than ever thought. I could care less about the money, and yes 73 year olds know how to run scams too. There will always be haters......the emails and pm I have got show what I already knew and saying shame on her for lying to them too
Just like I said in the beginning...there are haters and non haters.......have that in anything.

I posted this thread for one reason only, did Anyone have to help NOOOOOO, even she did not have to, but do not use someones illness to benefit yourself.....that is the bottom line.

one last thing, she did not even have to suck dick, several pm s of guys that went by to drop off and they did not even want a session with her,,,,, so be glad she got money from them and did not even have to.suck them .....
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:00 AM   #54
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Nothing that a hook does for money surprises me. Ever.

If the offending hook sucked 11 cocks, made $550 for doing it, and handed over $150 of it to the "charity", she's behaving more charitably than many charitable foundations do. If she sucked 6 cocks and made $330, she was being extraordinarily generous.

There is no institutional control over this "business" kids. It's at best the wild west.

Holy cow.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:01 AM   #55
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

#freesherry
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:12 AM   #56
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Well it must be chilly in Hell tonight because I totally agree with THN and Kitty and think Sherry kind of got screwed. THN put herself out there and was looking like a bitch for giving grief to this poor cancer lady and sticking up for Sherry and come to find out she smelled the BS before anyone else...and actually drove to give NurseD money so she's closer to this than any of us. Now it's looking like karma is visiting NurseD for the way she's treated others. Also pretty shitty of you to be tallying receipts to see how much she "owes" you. Is there a reason even with a "cut tit" as you say, you can't suck dicks for your money? Lots of blow and go action going on every day here.

As for Sherry, yes, I've seen her and joke about her age and postings but I think it was totally accidental posting a name. We all know she copies and pastes everything and she's not a computer or Internet genius...I hope she is cut some slack.

Looking at the bigger picture it's a lesson for many - be careful with the cries for help. This is looking like another scam and for those that truly need help thank NurseD for making it that much harder. Also gives you a reality check that the fucking and fun may be great but you're the "other girl" and you can't really count on people from this community when you need them, it's an every person for themselves sub culture.

For the ladies, I hope you have a long-term plan because this job doesn't come with a retirement plan and if this is your only job you're not earning Social Security credits for benefits when you get older. Every day a new, younger girl is knocking on the guy's doors for your business. For the most part this is a younger hooker's game. Once you hit your 50s you're yesterday's news.
Superb post.
Old 09-26-2015, 07:12 AM   #57
Whitney Williams
Account Disabled

User ID: 205998
My ECCIE Reviews

SND, you must be completely delusional and I refuse to feed into your bullshit. And you don't have to say mean things about people for others to like you.

Fact are facts and I still have texts and an email you sent another girl using your place begging for $1400 and asking her to ask her clients for the money for you because you didn't want to go to jail. That was just in April of 2015. #SMH

I refuse to battle it out with someone who can't understand simple things like respect and appreciation.

I wish you well and hope your treatments go well, but by the looks of things the chemo and or radiation is not keeping you down.
Whitney Williams is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:18 AM   #58
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews

Where was it ever said i have had chemo or radiation yet? See people write shit they have no ideal what is going on.....lol. I just had surgery, treatment plan begins Monday.......Whitney my brain is clear on your game too......cal Daddy. he will help more with your scam on him too. No one has bothered to talk to any of the gentlemen in pm that helped. Seems the ones that know nothing scream the most on here.

Thank you to all the ones that have helped and came by. It was appreciated.
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:23 AM   #59
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

The hook took family photos down off the wall while entertaining customers? How is that a surprise or a breach of etiquette at all?
Old 09-26-2015, 07:38 AM   #60
timtim001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
#freesherry
Sell that as a shirt. But give me the cash so I can make sure it's handled properly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmWZOsVtqR0
timtim001 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women