Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2018, 06:29 PM   #46
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
thanks for all the hot air.. you still didn't explain how you obtained knowledge of the information in the ROS..

care to try again? this time with actual facts please..
I think the word you are looking for here is "inference"

in·fer·ence
ˈinf(ə)rəns/
noun
a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.

If anyone is to blame it would be all the guys commenting on the ROS w/o wrapping it in private tags; not her for being able to read and form a conclusion.

Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #47
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
I think the word you are looking for here is "inference"

in·fer·ence
ˈinf(ə)rəns/
noun
a conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning.

If anyone is to blame it would be all the guys commenting on the ROS w/o wrapping it in private tags; not her for being able to read and form a conclusion.
Finally someone with sense and the ability to read and comprehend.
Great post imo....

I was taught context clues long ago... as I'm sure everyone else learned the same but clearly didn't pay attention in class.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:31 PM   #48
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

bottom line - she read the ROS and everyone here knows it.

stop making excuses for her.
honest_abe is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:17 PM   #49
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

And you feel good about trying to get a lady banned that clearly is going through things.....you feel good about that? That makes you feel all manly and good inside?

Didn't you comment on one of her reviews that you need to meet this woman? And now look what you're trying to do ....and for what....what exactly do you get out of this.....?!?!?

She was a fine lady according to you not too long ago https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...66&postcount=4
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:24 PM   #50
honest_abe
not interested

that comment was made almost 8 months ago.. so what..?

apparently things have gone down hill since then.. way down hill..
Old 03-27-2018, 08:41 PM   #51
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

The plot thickens...

Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:12 PM   #52
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
The plot thickens...
LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:27 PM   #53
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
bottom line - she read the ROS and everyone here knows it.

stop making excuses for her.

HE can try all he wants. I didn’t read Shit except the comments. Takes a dumb ass to not know what the Fuck is in the ros. That’s why you should stick to taking shots to the back of the head, Abe. Bc your Detective skills are the equivalent of Mr. Bean.

Don’t take it personal me turning you down to fuck. I’m sure you’re great in bed. Prob put me to Shame. I just wasn’t feeling you...guess your detective skills can’t pick up on that
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:34 PM   #54
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
Well considering I did finish the 3rd Grade-cheated off the Asain next to me-i did manage to learn how to place letters together one right after other allowing me to make words that I could sound out loud, creating a chain effect resulting in what you obliviously exceedingly intellectual tend to label as RE-a-d-I-ng. Once this was learned it didn’t take long for common sense to fester and enhance being as I am blessed by Jesus. As the years progressed I then was able to discern reality vs. bullshit quite well...causing many to run fearing that they too would be known as a phony for all to see. Flashforward some years, and when I say years I mean eons...seeing as how Im 46 years old to some...and we bring you to 2018, where I still am able to read words as sentences and call those that are phony on thier Bullshit, so accurate I must say that i don’t even need the men’s lounge, I can gather intel from the comments below without hesitation. I mean detailed was what you were aiming for, right? Me. I don’t need details to know when someone is full of shit.

And thanks to all that have written kind words. I truly am flattered and grateful for those on here.
damn this is very interesting..

Old 03-27-2018, 09:37 PM   #55
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
damn this is very interesting..

Go back aNd read the comments bean. Seriously. Haha. Cuz you are looking more and more like a dumbass that can’t read
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:39 PM   #56
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
HE can try all he wants. I didn’t read Shit except the comments. Takes a dumb ass to not know what the Fuck is in the ros. That’s why you should stick to taking shots to the back of the head, Abe. Bc your Detective skills are the equivalent of Mr. Bean.

Don’t take it personal me turning you down to fuck. I’m sure you’re great in bed. Prob put me to Shame. I just wasn’t feeling you...guess your detective skills can’t pick up on that
funny, but i don't recall ever actually contacting you? besides i prefer my ladies to be younger than 46 babe..
Old 03-27-2018, 09:40 PM   #57
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
Go back aNd read the comments bean. Seriously. Haha. Cuz you are looking more and more like a dumbass that can’t read
actually i did and you further incriminated yourself.. but you already know that, don't you..?
Old 03-27-2018, 09:53 PM   #58
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
No one cares about your experience, you men posting about your sessions sound like whipped puppies, I wish the guy had the balls to come in here and clear the air with his words

These hookers need to stop bitching when ROS information is read or sent by a whipped pussy, if you don't want bad reviews, step your game up instead of damage control after the fact
What the fuck else is one supposed to do when they realize it’s not going well and they give the other the option to opt out no charge on them even after they were there 2 hours? I’ll stop bitching when you stop spewing non sense from your ass and answer the question without insulting and using the old white knight jargon to get people to side with you. This isn’t about anyone’s game. This is about what’s the fucking protocol when there is a bad taste left in ones mouth and they chose to keep eating. I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:56 PM   #59
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:
I’m not looking for any fucking damage control. I could give a fuck about damage. Bc the fact is no matter how old a chick looks, or how far she gets, or rude, or lazy, or ugly...there will STILL ALWAYS be a man willing to pay for her pussy. You don’t need game when you have a pussy. All you need is a pussy.
so why did you start this thread then??
Old 03-27-2018, 09:57 PM   #60
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
actually i did and you further incriminated yourself.. but you already know that, don't you..?

You’re right...you caught me...yup and while we are her let’s talk about all my reviews that I wrote myself...would you believe all of them. Every single one of them. Guess the hammer is coming down on me right about.......uhmm,.,hmmmm...may be now???...no..,still here....oh maybe now...,well no still here.....
CD3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women