Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 07:33 PM   #46
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

BlissfulTantra ... you already realize this post wasn't a wise choice. Let it go. Best thing you can do now is never comment on it again NO MATTER what is said about you. Take the opportunity to up your game. Improve your TCB skills. This is your business. Treat it like one. Sure family needs to come first. But eventually the manager/owner fires the employee who continually "no shows" or keeps "going home to deal with family issues". You can recover through good service.

Been doing this since 2015. Had two providers back in 2016 who visually were my type. Scheduled 1 hour appointments with each. Both started out on the wrong foot. One slept through our 1st appointment. The other was a very disappointing 1st visit. I simply chalked it up to poor business and poor chemistry. I simply moved on searching for good chemistry. Both ladies reached out to me the following week telling me they messed up and wanted to make it up to me. They became my 2 favorite ATFs (who are now retired) lasted 3 years seeing each one nearly every other week.

Good Luck!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 03:34 AM   #47
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Those titties
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 04:26 AM   #48
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
The girls are just as stupid sometimes as the "I decided to go ahead and rent her a car" crowd. (apologies to mrredcat - but that was my all time favorite train wreck)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
Made me laugh out loud. Redcat will not take any offense to that. It will probably put a huge smile on his face when he reads it. Man, those were some good times back then.
I finally caught up with Redcat awhile back and took him out for a few drinks to thank him for suffering through what ended up being a legendary story and what Obama would call "a teachable moment" He's a good guy and I knew he'd forgive me for raising that story again.

Despite all of the lessons of history, we hobbyists and as you can tell by my comments, folks like OP, just don't seem to learn.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 08:15 AM   #49
Hellion438
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1 View Post
Mind ya business Mr 3 posts. It was a joke, I got points for it, I’m moving on too.
I don’t need more than 3 posts to be a decent human being.
Hellion438 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 11:13 AM   #50
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Starting a thread and bitching by a provider about a negative review for any reason is never going to be a good outcome.

If a provider has multiple positive reviews, the mere threat of a negative review or even a posted negative review should not really affect her. But if she posts about it, it will affect her. Especially whenever other guys have had similar negative experiences but failed to report it at the time. So, it's best for her just to keep quiet on that front and keep moving forward.

If she has multiple negative reviews, then there may be an issue she needs to address that goes beyond opening up a thread.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:09 PM   #51
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Starting a thread and bitching by a provider about a negative review for any reason is never going to be a good outcome.

If a provider has multiple positive reviews, the mere threat of a negative review or even a posted negative review should not really affect her. But if she posts about it, it will affect her. Especially whenever other guys have had similar negative experiences but failed to report it at the time. So, it's best for her just to keep quiet on that front and keep moving forward.

If she has multiple negative reviews, then there may be an issue she needs to address that goes beyond opening up a thread.
The funny thing is that whoever the guy was hasn't posted a negative review or started a thread about her cancellation issues so all she did was self-report herself and cause others that she's canceled on to come forward and confirm her pattern of behavior.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 01:29 PM   #52
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion438 View Post
I don’t need more than 3 posts to be a decent human being.
Are you implying that I’m not a decent human being Mr. registered member? Sounds like unnecessary rudeness to me, might have some points coming your way. Don’t forget you’re on a whore board, you don’t have to be offended by EVERYTHING in life.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 03:29 PM   #53
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Thanks for the RTM Hellion438, lol. I hope the OP doesn’t actually get a negative review, she doesn’t deserve it. ( is that what I’m supposed to say to the soft, woke crowd here? Lol) Hopefully blissful’s having a nice day today
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 07:47 PM   #54
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
I finally caught up with Redcat awhile back and took him out for a few drinks to thank him for suffering through what ended up being a legendary story and what Obama would call "a teachable moment" He's a good guy and I knew he'd forgive me for raising that story again.

Despite all of the lessons of history, we hobbyists and as you can tell by my comments, folks like OP, just don't seem to learn.
I was still tired from the redeye flight from Alaska. It’s all good. I look back and I’m surprised I was never caught up in a sting, with all the reckless decisions I made. Great times.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:18 PM   #55
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
So what's the verdict on the rebuttal threAD? Guilty for letting multiple guys down or not guilty?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 11:22 PM   #56
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
So what's the verdict on the rebuttal threAD? Guilty for letting multiple guys down or not guilty?
Turns out the guy she originally made this about has not posted the negative review she claims that he told her he would. But other guys whom she has canceled on have come out of the woodwork because she started this thread. She might possibly get some guys to contact her to set up an appointment because there are guys that believe anything that a provider says in an ad or otherwise. Obviously tho, sense actions speak louder than words, it is a total fail for her.
Old 05-27-2023, 11:00 AM   #57
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Forgot to add, those who threaten to do stuff rarely if ever actually do it. When it comes to taking revenge or getting back at people, there is an old saying that it is best served cold, aka without warning. It makes a better impact!
Old 05-31-2023, 09:11 PM   #58
BlissfulTantra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 452350
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, damn… I really started a shit show with this post. I guess you can say I was just venting nonetheless I don’t regret it. The comments negative and positive was definitely needed… how else will I grow and change for the better. I learned a few lessons so thank you for all your comments. I’m going to remain positive though… even after all of this. There were some comments that wasn’t needed though but it is what it is. Good night everyone. Tomorrow is going to be a good day *sighs happily*
BlissfulTantra is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 10:52 PM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra View Post
Good night everyone. Tomorrow is going to be a good day *sighs happily*

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hohZjKtiHLo
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 09:26 AM   #60
BlissfulTantra