Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47927
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2013, 03:01 AM   #46
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ya'll need to have a beer and relax.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:09 AM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, Carter lost an embassy, a country (Afghanistan), a king (the Shah), an Olympics, and he respect of the world.

Capt. Midnight...excuse me did you write something? To respond though, the country is hurting on all fronts but why? Right now the people are in competition with government. Governor is attempting to take more control of the people with expected results. How are they doing it? Lies, deceit, more lies, etc Benghazi is about lies. Black lies. Lies that destroy the innocent and promote the guilty. Give Clinton credit, he just lied to save his ass and he shouldn't have done it under oath. Obamillary (give me an award for being first) Hillobama? is trying to save both of themselves for politics and they are willing to let people die and to ruin people willing to tell the truth. These are truly black lies of the worst sort.

Some here want to blame the GOP and a possible Hillary campaign in 2016 as the goal of the investigation. Try to think though, could you ever trust Hillary or Obama to do the right thing at any time if they can't do the right thing in Benghazi.

Judy D I can't trust any of those fuckers to do the right thing regardless of party.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #48
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Capt. Midnight...excuse me did you write something?
Yeah, actually, I did.

But since it didn't fit within any of your Benghazi obsession parameters, you didn't pay any attention to it. (That's OK. You probably wouldn't have understood it anyway.)

There's no question that the Benghazi issue is important, as are many others. But congressional Republicans would be in a much better position to pursue it if they were making effective efforts to fix all the other things that have gone wrong, and which I briefly listed. But they aren't. Do you really not understand why their approval ratings are so low? And why the Benghazi investigations would be going so much better for them if they could have managed to get it together and begin governing responsibly in other areas?

Here's a test of intellectual honesty for you, Barleycorn: Around seven or eight years ago, did you seek to hold Bush administration officials such as Rumsfeld to the same standard to which you seek to hold Hillary and others today? (Just a hunch, but I'm guessing that you did not.)
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #49
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

As a point of intellectual honesty tell me what you're talking about and be precise. That way I can answer your question. As it stands now I can't.

I'm not catching everything right now as we are in the middle of finals. So I can't stay here too long and have to get back to it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #50
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As a point of intellectual honesty tell me what you're talking about and be precise. That way I can answer your question. As it stands now I can't.
My post was clear enough.

But not to worry. There's no need for you to try to answer. Everyone here knows that you've long been an apologist for virtually everything Republicans do, no matter how egregious or irresponsible. Scandalous failures don't reside exclusively within the province of only one party, you know.

Quote:
I'm not catching everything right now as we are in the middle of finals. So I can't stay here too long and have to get back to it.
Good idea. If you're in the middle of finals, it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for you to get back to the books. If you engage in enough last-minute cramming, maybe you can avoid further fucking up your GPA.

Or maybe not. It's quite apparent that you're not exactly a quick study.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Bet there is a lot of vomit to get cleaned up.Mop on JD...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
My post was clear enough.

But not to worry. There's no need for you to try to answer. Everyone here knows that you've long been an apologist for virtually everything Republicans do, no matter how egregious or irresponsible. Scandalous failures don't reside exclusively within the province of only one party, you know.

Good idea. If you're in the middle of finals, it certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for you to get back to the books. If you engage in enough last-minute cramming, maybe you can avoid further fucking up your GPA.

Or maybe not. It's quite apparent that you're not exactly a quick study.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #53
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

FINALLY

MSM is picking up on the story

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...or-references/

other than Fox
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
FINALLY

MSM is picking up on the story

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...or-references/

other than Fox
Do you wanna bet that nothing will come of this? oh sure some Ollie North/Scooter Libby like type deal (if even that)....but that is not what you are after. You are after Obuma and Hilldabroom. You won't touch them and I got 500 bucks that say so. No impeachment, no trial for those two.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you wanna bet that nothing will come of this? oh sure some Ollie North/Scooter Libby like type deal (if even that)....but that is not what you are after. You are after Obuma and Hilldabroom. You won't touch them and I got 500 bucks that say so. No impeachment, no trial for those two.
Bet you $5.00 HildaBeast won't be Secretary of State any longer!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #56
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

If you think I'm an apologist for the GOP then you haven't been reading. If you don't want to repeat what you said I understand.

I want to get these essays graded before Monday.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

poll the nation and see whats more important to all the citizens, Benghazi or the Economy
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Its more than Benghazi, you'd like to think otherwise, but it is about accountability in the highest levels of government. The men and women in government must be accountable to the people. There is no room for ass covering lies, if a mistake is made then recognize it and correct it. According to this administration there have been no mistakes, not a single one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women