Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The evidence of what ?

The evidence is overwhelming that Latinos will vote for an pro amnesty canddiate but once that issue is off the table they will flee to the party that promises more and bigger handouts !
You are misreading the evidence...they go to the party that treats them with respect.

Obama has done nothing for the Latino community. The Dream Act? That was nothing but common sense and it took him forever to do it. He has treated them with respect though , something you Tea Nuts should copy.

If not you will not win another national election. If you are ok with that, I'm ok with it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

By "respect" you mean the party that promises more free shit.

Like I said, the GOP is disintegrating.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The Dream Act was common sense and a respectful thing to support. Deporting kids that had grown up here? You nuts were for that, even the Latino's inclined to the GOP views were taken back by that lack of respect and common sense.

The GOP is not disintegrating, it is going to make people in the Tea Party look like the fools they are. Kinda like people in the South had to be shown a mirror to see how racist they were before they would stop.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #49
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

We're expected to kiss the illegal alien's asses. That's what the Dimo's do. Harry Reid calls them "undocumented Americans." Why the Hell should we respect someone who comes here illegally?

The Mexicans treat illegal aliens crossing their southern border with Central America brutally. Sometimes they just shoot them.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We're expected to kiss the illegal alien's asses. That's what the Dimo's do. Harry Reid calls them "undocumented Americans." Why the Hell should we respect someone who comes here illegally?

The Mexicans treat illegal aliens crossing their southern border with Central America brutally. Sometimes they just shoot them.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin
Maybe because they are doing jobs that lazy ass Amercians will not do. Maybe we should be deporting lazy ass Amercians!

that is why you are losing elections. You blame hard working Latino's for your troubles.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 AM   #51
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe because they are doing jobs that lazy ass Amercians will not do. Maybe we should be deporting lazy ass Amercians!

that is why you are losing elections. You blame hard working Latino's for your troubles.

The only reason the "lazy ass" Americans won't do low skilled low income jobs is because they're living on welfare programs created by the Dimo's.

Get rid of welfare for able bodied Americans and see how fast they'll be willing to pick crops, mow yards and scrub toilets. Able bodied Americans should have a choice between working and not eating.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #52
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
The only reason the "lazy ass" Americans won't do low skilled low income jobs is because they're living on welfare programs created by the Dimo's.

Get rid of welfare for able bodied Americans and see how fast they'll be willing to pick crops, mow yards and scrub toilets. Able bodied Americans should have a choice between working and not eating.
++++++++1!!!!

Progressives and their handouts have created the vast majority of those "lazy ass" Americans. Before the New Deal and the Great Society nobody had the choice between working and eating...if you didn't do one, you didn't do the other.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #53
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
++++++++1!!!!

Progressives and their handouts have created the vast majority of those "lazy ass" Americans. Before the New Deal and the Great Society nobody had the choice between working and eating...if you didn't do one, you didn't do the other.
Fucking A right. !!!!!!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

God Damn welfare! lol. You boys are ignorant shits but blrss your lil cold cold hrarts, you're our ignorant shits!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #55
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
God Damn welfare! lol. You boys are ignorant shits but blrss your lil cold cold hrarts, you're our ignorant shits!
Why do you think it's cold hearted to expect an able bodied person to work and not live on welfare? It seems like common sense to me. If we give everyone the option of riding in the cart instead of helping to pull the cart, eventually everyone will be in the cart and there won't be anyone left to pull.

"You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift."
"You cannot help small men by tearing down big men."
"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong."
"You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer."
"You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich."
“You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than your income.”
"You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred."
"You cannot establish security on borrowed money."
"You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence."
"You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."

Reverend J.H. Boetcker
Old 02-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The GOP is DOA!

Rove and Norquist vs the TP?

Actually, I tend to agree with the author of the article. These aren't idealogues, but a couple of dipshits trying to regain what little status they had after their crushing defeat last November.

How did this conversation get around to Mexican immigrants?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #57
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
No WTF, I am not cold hearted towards folks that may be down, but at least try to get back up. I have helped lots of folks, and donated my time and money to worthy causes. I don't want to help people that are scamming the system, and there are millions of them. Fuck them, lazy assed motherfuckers. And on that I am serious.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #58
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
No WTF, I am not cold hearted towards folks that may be down, but at least try to get back up. I have helped lots of folks, and donated my time and money to worthy causes. I don't want to help people that are scamming the system, and there are millions of them. Fuck them, lazy assed motherfuckers. And on that I am serious.
Conservatives give more money to charity than liberals and it's not because of income.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...beral_giv.html
Old 02-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WPFs lies again. The John Birch Society did not endorse Romney.
Treating them with respect means giving them money that used to belong to someone else, by force.

Stevie's lies. Libertarians do not outnumber anyone in accepting government benefits.

Some of you people have no concept of freedom. That's why this country is in trouble. We want our "share" without having to do anything for it. We've learned we can vote ourselves benefits from the government, and government has learned that the more trinkets they pass out to the population, the less scrutiny is paid to who they give the big money to.

You think that government is on your side. It's not. You are fools.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
The GOP will never get the majority of the Black and Hispanic vote without winning the contest for who can offer the most generous welfare benefits and the most rewards for coming here illegally.
But you're not racist! No!
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women