Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48010
pyramider46370
bambino40667
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: You and the Chic
I don't eat there- makes no difference 12 31.58%
I will not got there because of what was said by the CEO 3 7.89%
I will go there just because of what was said by the CEO 14 36.84%
I ate there before but will not go back 3 7.89%
I ate there before and will not go back 0 0%
no opinion 6 15.79%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 PM   #46
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

I don't eat there- makes no difference 12 35.29%
I will not got there because of what was said by the CEO 3 8.82%
I will go there just because of what was said by the CEO 13 38.24%
I ate there before but will not go back 2 5.88%
I ate there before and will not go back 0 0%
no opinion 4 11.76%Voters: 34.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #47
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

An interesting article. You will agree with it or disagree, but I doubt it will change the mind of people on this board.

http://www.owldolatrous.com/?p=369
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #48
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Ahem..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
Why do the men love to talk about threesomes and love to watch the women go at each other. Yet they hate the thought of two lesbians kissing in public? Could it be because a man isn't needed and our frail egos are hurt? Just wondering....
Speak for yourself...I saw a couple of choice rug munchers in Loose park the other day getting after it and I had no trouble watching the show.....LMAO..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #49
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
On the other hand Deacon, if you are married, and you are here, then it doesn't appear that you have much respect for marriage to begin with, so why do you care who else gets married?

And 'whore'? Really? I mean, really, really??

Oh wait, what the am I thinking. One review, and nearly 1,000 posts. Who gives a crap what a window shopper thinks.
Could care less who get's married personally but it is interesting to note that the vast majority of one ethnic group was responsible for defeating the issue in Cali..

Oh and btw... I didn't realize that the # of reviews was synonymous with actual participation. Your comment would lead me to believe that you are only interested in the opinions of those that publish their adventures...but believe it or not there are a rather large # of folks who certainly participate and just don't talk about it.

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #50
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Let Aug. 1, 2012, go down as a day of infamy and national disgrace. On that day, at-risk gay youth all over this country watched as an endless, self-righteous trail of Americans wrapped itself round and round Chick-fil-A franchises across the land. And in this rare agglutination of the moral majority, they glimpsed the living, breathing presence of a brutal force whose sole aim it is to bully them into one of three equally disastrous directions: that of sham heterosexual marriage (and the deception of an opposite-sex spouse); the repressed life of a hypocritical moralizer, or that of virginal, social reclusion. My message to any young LGBT people who’ve been understandably rattled by this depressing affair is this: If these kinds of “lifestyles” are preferable for the religious right over the “alternative lifestyle” of living honestly and openly with the person you love, in matrimony, then fuck them. Oh, and by the way, fuck you, if you’re one of them.
http://www.slate.com/articles/health...s_.single.html
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #51
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why do people think that if they want to do something it must be a right? There is no "right" to marriage for anyone. Everyone can get married including gay people within the confines of the definition of marriage (one man, one woman, not related to each other and both of an age of consent). There is no gay marriage. Traditional marriage has never, NEVER lost an election in which the people got to choose.

Chik Fil A is about the right of free speech and not gay marriage. Mr. Cathy has no say on any kind of marriage or government action. He cannot make you pay more taxes or send your children off to war. He speaks for himself. The (for lack of a better term) gay Nazis want to stifle dissent and force their agenda on the country by legal fiat.
Adam Smith had a right to be a jerk and his boss had the right to fire his hateful ass.

Dare I point out that Ernst Rohm was gay and an early Nazi. This is not conclusive but so many of his subordinates also shared the same sexual proclivities until HItler had them killed. FYI, Rohm was leader of the "Brown Shirts".

I agree with your summary.. After all he is simply stating his opinion. Last time I checked we live in a country that allows for this simple right..
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #52
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Nazi invocation.......Godwin's Law....instafail.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #53
6ULDV8
Valued Poster

My philosophies always been, if you own a business keep your political views to your self. I ate there once maybe at the Atlanta airport. Can't say it was memorable. But I do think he was a jackass. Stupid people don't know they're stupid and sometimes have to be called out. I drive out of my way rather than support a local business that had Phil Kline banners posted in front.
6ULDV8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #54
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
I don't eat there- makes no difference 36%
I will not got there because of what was said by the CEO 9%
I will go there just because of what was said by the CEO 39%
I ate there before but will not go back 6%
Ino opinion 12%.