Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 09:56 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, I guess at least three people read it!

You read my position. Sorry you don't care to comprehend it. I am not going to put my sources at risk to humor you. It doesn't work that way.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Just about all of everything you wrote was irrelevant. I don't care about your credentials but how about some names of some very public people. Even the press doesn't use your excuse. Public people and we should know their names. Why would you shield a racist former democrat staffer is beyond me.
I have known quite a number of staffers over the years, on the state and national levels who did not share political ideology with their bosses. It's the job, dipshit.

You repeatedly base your bullshit on bad assumptions made after jumping to conclusions.

No wonder your posts and, even worse, your theories make so little sense.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:49 AM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well, I guess at least three people read it!

You read my position. Sorry you don't care to comprehend it. I am not going to put my sources at risk to humor you. It doesn't work that way.
I must side with OT on this one. It's too close to outing.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:33 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You are correct, IB will read it. He can't help himself, he is stalking me. Fortunately I recognize him as annoying but harmless.

PS: Thanks for quoting it. That way people who ARE literate have two opportunities to read it.

You are a lying son of a bitch, Old-THUMPER. If there ever was a trollish stalker it is you, Old-THUMPER. Have you ever made it a whole month without casting an unprovoked, lame-ass insult in my direction, like you've done in this thread three times now, Old-THUMPER? There's more than ample evidence to show where your pathetic dumb-ass has been stalking my posts for over two years now, Old-THUMPER, or do you want to continue discuss examples of your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #50
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are a lying son of a bitch, Old-THUMPER. If there ever was a trollish stalker it is you, Old-THUMPER. Have you ever made it a whole month without casting an unprovoked, lame-ass insult in my direction, like you've done in this thread three times now, Old-THUMPER? There's more than ample evidence to show where your pathetic dumb-ass has been stalking my posts for over two years now, Old-THUMPER, or do you want to continue discuss examples of your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
Temper, temper!

There you go again with your lies and insults little IB! But they just aren't true.

I said you would read my post. You obviously did. TRUTH!!!!

I said you would stalk me. I added post #2 on this thread, you immediately quote me in post #3. I post in #4, you stalk me in #5. The same with your posts #13 and this one. YOU are coming behind MY posts. YOU are the stalker. TRUTH!!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:54 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Temper, temper!

There you go again with your lies and insults little IB! But they just aren't true.

I said you would read my post. You obviously did. TRUTH!!!!

I said you would stalk me. I added post #2 on this thread, you immediately quote me in post #3. I post in #4, you stalk me in #5. The same with your posts #13 and this one. YOU are coming behind MY posts. YOU are the stalker. TRUTH!!!
!
You trollishly threw out a direct insult at post #2, Old-THUMPER. Did you honestly expect not to be directly addressed and called on your insult at post #2, Old-THUMPER? Are you really that stupid, Old-THUMPER? You received a reply to your insult, Old-THUMPER! A true and proper example of 'stalking' is YOU, Old-THUMPER, at post #340 in this other thread: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=340
Old 02-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If stump broke hankering had a actual stalker, he would try to blow him.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:33 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If stump broke hankering had a actual stalker, he would try to blow him.
You are the most stupid poster in this forum, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 02-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You are the most stupid poster in this forum, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Not even close fuck face, you are still alive.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You trollishly threw out a direct insult at post #2, Old-THUMPER. Did you honestly expect not to be directly addressed and called on your insult at post #2, Old-THUMPER? Are you really that stupid, Old-THUMPER? You received a reply to your insult, Old-THUMPER! A true and proper example of 'stalking' is YOU, Old-THUMPER, at post #340 in this other thread: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=340
All anyone has to do is watch you follow I'va Biggen around to know the truth about you, poultry dick!
Old 02-02-2015, 03:53 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Not even close fuck face, you are still alive.
Care to discuss your stupid premise that Native Americans didn't live in the Americas, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What a fucking stalker!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:04 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Gay Broadway musical afficionado! The Book of IDIOT!

IBIdiot continues to use a mythical language to make a point that nobody understands.

Kind of like MOST everything he calls people repeatedly in each post.

What an imbecile! When was the last time you made a point in any discussion in ENGLISH, imbecilic douchebag?

Come on, post you Gay Nazi flag again! Your hero, David Duke (remember, this thread was about him?) would be proud of you.

Wheee-doggies!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:11 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gay Broadway musical afficionado!

IBIdiot continues to use a mythical language to make a point that nobody understands.

Kind of like MOST everything he calls people repeatedly in each post.

What an imbecile! When was the last time you made a point in any discussion in ENGLISH, imbecilic douchebag?
You're the "gay Broadway musical aficionado", you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You are still the only "gay Broadway musical aficionado" to ever admit seeing your gay Broadway musical, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You are still the only "gay Broadway musical aficionado" to ever use a phrase from a gay Broadway musical as your avatar, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You remain the only "gay Broadway musical aficionado" to seek out and post your LBGT rainbow flag with a swastika, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Old 02-02-2015, 04:52 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

One breath!

Four references to "cum-gobbling."

And posting the gay Nazi flag for what must be his 50th time!

Ladies and gentlemennnnnn... I give you the one, the only, our very own coprophiliac.

Iiiiii

Bbbbib

IDIOT!
idiotidiotidiotidiotidiot

Old 02-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #60
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor IIFFy. Trying so hard to act all grown up. No, that was NOT the point of my post to JD that you quoted. The main point, very clearly stated, was about discretion--and a good operative protecting their sources.

Old-Trollop, don't out your buddies. Just give us some good examples from the US congress. You know back up your BS... Old-Trollop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women