Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42309
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2017, 04:22 PM   #46
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
There is a definite tatasDDD obsession with receiving constant attention, there is NO doubt about that.
Fixed that for you, tats.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 06:46 PM   #47
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fixed that for you, tats.
The fool is not the one receiving the attention. It's the one who give it. If you were not obsessed with me you would have had me on "ignore" a long time ago. But no no, you've got to come on here and let everyone know what you think or have to say. A problem you all have in common revolving around Bambino.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #48
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

So I agree with the majority here. We all know who the problem is. So mods how about this suggestion. We handle it as a democracy and vote? It would be a fair poll where not only the guys but the providers can also vote to make it fair. Should he stay or should he be gone? A simple vote. Why should everyone have to click an ignore button on every post? Every single thread the guy has to agitate someone. You can track his history to see. So in the interest of fairness how about we have a vote? It's quick, accurate, and fair. What does the site have to lose?
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:21 PM   #49
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
So I agree with the majority here. We all know who the problem is. So mods how about this suggestion. We handle it as a democracy and vote? It would be a fair poll where not only the guys but the providers can also vote to make it fair. Should he stay or should he be gone? A simple vote. Why should everyone have to click an ignore button on every post? Every single thread the guy has to agitate someone. You can track his history to see. So in the interest of fairness how about we have a vote? It's quick, accurate, and fair. What does the site have to lose?
Whatever and stop liking your own comments. Nobody really cares.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:22 PM   #50
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

This isn't a democracy, though. It's a privately owned board, so it's up to staff.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 10:19 PM   #51
Tompgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman64 View Post
Sir, if you click on the username it will take you to the users profile. Then click on "user lists" and a drop down box will appear with an option of "Ignor user"
Thank you for your input.
My future sanity thanks you very much!! I appreciate the help and info. No more kumquat posts for this guy
Tompgh is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 01:39 AM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
The fool is not the one receiving the attention. It's the one who give (sic) it. If you were not obsessed with me you would have had me on "ignore" a long time ago.
Stop deluding yourself. Nobody is "obsessed" with you. You're a fucking attention whore. Admit it. I don't personally believe in putting anyone on ignore, but I can understand if others have a lower kinky-bullshit threshold than I do. I view you as an object of scientific curiosity, like an extra-terrestrial freak.

Because of you, I'll never look at kumquats the same.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:00 AM   #53
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Whatever and stop liking your own comments. Nobody really cares.

I didn't like my own comment troll. People care or this thread wouldn't be 4 pages long of people that are sick of your shit. You have nobody defending you. Your brown nosing of the mods on page 3 is so evident it's pathetic.
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:41 AM   #54
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
The only problem that we have with that is that if Steve were to be voted off our little island, he would easily reregister under a new name and then eventually upset our happy little world. He does a great job at cock blocking himself and we all should just leave him alone. He will eventually have to resort to some other site and become a nuisance there.

I do like the idea though. It's a great idea! Huuuggge idea so monumental that DJT would be proud to call it his own. I think it would be best to let the providers have the vote. That would be cool to see him voted outta here!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:26 AM   #55
Tompgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

All - I logged onto the site this morning and didn't see a single stupid, nonsensical, confrontational, idiotic, self-serving, narcissistic post from Tatasddd because I blocked him. THANK YOU IMMENSELY HIGHWAYMAN for the intel on how to block members. I suggest that the rest of you who feel the same about such members simply block him / them, move on and don't let such people drag you down to his / their level.
Tompgh is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:17 AM   #56
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompgh View Post
All - I logged onto the site this morning and didn't see a single stupid, nonsensical, confrontational, idiotic, self-serving, narcissistic post from Tatasddd because I blocked him. THANK YOU IMMENSELY HIGHWAYMAN for the intel on how to block members. I suggest that the rest of you who feel the same about such members simply block him / them, move on and don't let such people drag you down to his / their level.
Great. I am so proud of you.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:06 AM   #57
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
You mean you don't want to hook me into an appointment with a well-baited barb?

I've been told I'm a real whale, but perhaps I was just being fat shamed.
Did you know the blue whale has one of the largest penises on record?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:14 AM   #58
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Actually, yes.

http://brobible.com/guyism/article/a...gest-genitals/
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:48 AM   #59
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompgh View Post
Tom, can you tell me how to do so? I looked at couldn't find a block option. TIA
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 12:29 PM   #60
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Did Captain Ahab tell you that? Does the sperm whale have the most sperm?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women