Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162985
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36636
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 06:29 PM   #46
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Listen fossil,I understand the rules and guidelines better than you

No. You don't seem to... but that is rather common...

I have seen providers get banned for not masking numbers of non-eccie members wannabe pimps who were harassing them

How do you know they were not ECCIE members? Is there some directory of who is or is not a member here? Pimps in general tend to not readily let us know what they are up to.

I have also seen a provider get banned for posting the full phone number of some anonymous jerk who pretended to be an eccie member(who guested his account a couple years prior)

A lot of people guest an account for a security reason and are back on the board with a new handle an hour later.... How do you ever know someone is really gone?

The guy sent her to the wrong address and wasted her time
She still got banned for this dumb shit

So yeah it's not about protecting eccie members..
I believe you are mistaken...... Feel free to provide links to support your story.... I can help you understand where your logic breaks down....

On another note.... you sure are getting worked up over some of this.... Did one of your girls get banned after having her time wasted?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #47
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Is it a number that she uses for business that does not in any way attach to her personally identifying her real life identity? If so a good argument can be made for it being fare game..... A guy sharing it might make it to a ladies shit list why should the board get involved?

So you would have no problem if I trolled the internet and found your Facebook handle and subsequently posted said Facebook info on here. I just want to make sure that I am following your logic. I mean, I think I would have a problem if someone posted my social media tag on here, but it appears that you do not, at least not in this situation where a provider is involved.

Or would it be different because you're a john. . .
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #48
Jessicarevellie
Real fancy

User ID: 313158
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers I truly hope you enjoy whatever artificial rises in self esteem you get over trying to make everyone else wrong on a hooker site, or does your mind not go past the depth of your computer screen and realize that one day you will be dead and the only legacy that will remain is your carefully constructed arguements on eccie instead of going out and having a real fucking life?
The fact of the matter is, I'm not talking to you, I don't care about you, I want the post deleted, and I feel no need to prove it's real world info, my word should be enough. He is messaging my clients telling them my real name and saying I need to pay. He should be banned, and yet, no one is listening to me.
Jessicarevellie is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #49
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sumwhar, Ah think ol' Edweird Snowden an' Vladischmeer Pootin is a laffin' 'bout all this an' jerkin thar gherkins.

Butt, o'erall, Ah blames Obama.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:09 PM   #50
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I concur that the info is real. It should be deleted.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie View Post
..... I want the post deleted, and I feel no need to prove it's real world info, my word should be enough.

Everyone tends to feel that way but in reality your "word" means nothing in a matter like this....

He is messaging my clients telling them my real name and saying I need to pay. He should be banned, and yet, no one is listening to me.
You can't speak to what messages your clients are receiving.... If he is doing that your clients need to RTM those messages..... Don't expect staff to act like detectives going out there trying to build a case for you....

What you describe is actually very straight forward... If a Guy PMs another guy RW information about you that identifies you, as you say, all he needs to do is RTM it and staff should ban the guy outing you.... There has to be a little more to the story though....

In regards to the information you want removed..... Have you used that to solicit pay 4 play activities on other sites at any time? there are a lot of people here that promote themselves on mediums other than ECCIE.... it's all fair game here if it relates to P4P....

Ladies are blasting shit out on a variety of social media sites trying to drum up business..... The internet is forever.... your user names.... posts..... pictures..... they are all out there..... when they connect the risk you face lies in your own actions....

This site exists to share information and if it's out there and self posted you have a hard time getting things removed....
Old 06-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #52
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Pm a mod in another city. They can delete it according to the ex mod that posted.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #53
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
So you would have no problem if I trolled the internet and found your Facebook handle and subsequently posted said Facebook info on here. I just want to make sure that I am following your logic.

You used to portray yourself as better educated and smarter than you come across lately..... Your logic is faulty in that I am not a whore advertising here that I am available to fuck.

A whore on Facebook with a personal page making NO mention she is a whore or that she fucks for money would garner protection.....

But a whore with a facebook page soliciting P4P business on facebook in the same manner she does here would be fair game.... The board exists to share that kind of information....

I mean, I think I would have a problem if someone posted my social media tag on here, but it appears that you do not, at least not in this situation where a provider is involved.

Or would it be different because you're a john. . .
You are creating scenarios not remotely the same m'amm...

Your game was much better in the beginning...... Is the lack of effectiveness wearing on you?
Old 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM   #54
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think OP needs to calm down and RTM the post so someone will take a look at it. Being hysterical never helps a situation. People get so riled up over the smallest things sometimes.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:31 PM   #55
Jessicarevellie
Real fancy

My ECCIE Reviews

I did RTM it.

The handle was the handle to my private instagram that I had to deactivate, whatever this p4p site you're talking about, i didn't make it.
It was probably mister stalker guy trying to ruin my life.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:36 PM   #56
Jessicarevellie
Real fancy

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't feel safe on eccie, I'd like this post deleted along with my account.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #57
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

This is low even by eccie standards

And we're the Buick Rendezvous of Hooker boards
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:57 PM   #58
Whispers

Quote:
The handle was the handle to my private instagram that I had to deactivate.
It is unfortunate but Instagram is scraped throughout the day by dozens of other sites that re-post the contend their and it shows up in searches regularly.... same with pictures and videos.... the internet is forever....

Quote:
I don't feel safe on eccie, I'd like this post deleted along with my account.
You can get your account deactivated or guested but you posts, reviews and this thread will be here for a long time to come...

Good Luck
Old 06-27-2017, 08:00 PM   #59
Whispers

Quote:

Why? I understand that you do not understand the reasoning here.... That does not make it "low"

All the guidelines in place that apply to this have been in place for as long as she was a member....

Like many others her, including you it seems, people do not bother to read the terms of Service they agree to every time they log in or the guidelines that define playing fiel they play on....

Old 06-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #60
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:

We are more like an 86 Cutlass Brougham with 84s. Classy but a little ghetto.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women