Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2020, 09:19 AM   #46
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It cracks me up that the Trump lovers are even talking about how corrupt the Bidens are while their God in office doesn't even pay taxes and is in bed with Russia. My point is that many people are crooked so who gives a shit?
Sounds like you’re jealous of Trump’s creative, and perfectly legal, accounting.

In bed with Russia? Now THAT’S funny (and ample evidence you’re either dumb af, been living in a cave, or some combination thereof.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:31 AM   #47
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It cracks me up that the Trump lovers are even talking about how corrupt the Bidens are while their God in office doesn't even pay taxes and is in bed with Russia. My point is that many people are crooked so who gives a shit?
If Biden isn't corrupt why is a News Station in Australia talking about it? Of course Biden is corrupt he has always been corrupt. The Obama, Biden administration was nothing but a Crime Spree and it's coming back to bite Biden in the ass.

https://youtu.be/2JoDqJUosPc
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #48
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Funny how 448 page report by there guy mullar and couldn't find a thing and some people is believe the Russia insanity , But hunter and ukraine and daddy and china they cant believe just damn
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:58 AM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

FBI investigating the Hunter computer tale. None of the story rings true. Guiliani admitted travelling to Russia and Ukraine to secure dirt on Hunter, he got duped. Sat on this fraudulent story for 10 months. I wouldn't believe Rudy if he said the Sun would rise in the East.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:59 AM   #50
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

So I've seen the serial number on the Macbook the Biden left. 2017 i5 13 inch. Should be easy enough for the govt. to determine who bought the laptop... (I already know they know this)... but I just thought I'd like to f*ck with you pro-Biden losers a little more.

Yeah... and there's {staff edit- CK} too... How do you pussy mongers feel about that? You good with that?

Of course you are.. you're liberals..
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:08 AM   #51
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
No one gives a shit about Hunter that’s not getting all their information from Fox Breitbart OANN or Rush.

AND No one gives a shit about Trump that’s not getting all their information from MSDNC, CNN or the New York Times.

So here we are, nobody gives a shit about anything and yet we want to fire people from their jobs for expressing an opinion. Democrats want to take away Diane Fienstein's leadership role on the Judiciary committee because she hugged Lindsey Grahman. Facebook and Twitter care so much about getting Biden elected that they are willing to destroy our democracy by censoring free speech but

Nobody gives a shit?

To the contrary. Seems like everybody gives a shit about something.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:09 AM   #52
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
FBI investigating the Hunter computer tale. None of the story rings true. Guiliani admitted travelling to Russia and Ukraine to secure dirt on Hunter, he got duped. Sat on this fraudulent story for 10 months. I wouldn't believe Rudy if he said the Sun would rise in the East.
You really need to get up to date news Chung.. I mean you know whos fucking in the AMPS but not whos fucking you from DC....

The laptop was left by Biden... he never came back for it, the owner started cleaning it to sell.. and discovered all the shit. He made copies and then gave it to the FBI. THEY SAT ON IT FOR 10 MONTHS. When the guy got sick of the BS impeachment and Biden running for office, he gave one of those copies to Guiliani... that's the chain of evidence.

You're gonna be eating those words..

This is Guiliani... not some f*cktard...

ENJOY WATCHING THE COMING DESTRUCTION OF YOUR CANDIDATE!
Old 10-16-2020, 10:11 AM   #53
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Nobody gives a shit?

To the contrary. Seems like everybody gives a shit about something.
Yup..and it's a matter of time before it turns hot....
Old 10-16-2020, 12:25 PM   #54
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
So I've seen the serial number on the Macbook the Biden left. 2017 i5 13 inch. Should be easy enough for the govt. to determine who bought the laptop... (I already know they know this)... but I just thought I'd like to f*ck with you pro-Biden losers a little more.
A "2017 i5 13 inch" Macbook holding emails since 2014? LOL!

https://twitter.com/kpoulsen/status/...705043968?s=20
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #55
oeb11
Valued Poster

Am - "Bang" - I missed again!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:49 PM   #56
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default KInda missed the computer basics class huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
A "2017 i5 13 inch" Macbook holding emails since 2014? LOL!...

Not a complex concept actually. Let me write the steps up for you:
  1. Copy
  2. Paste
Easy-peazy, Lemon-squeezy. I have files pre-dating the computers I run them on by decades. But then, I use Network Attached Storage (NAS), just to avoid having to perform the burdensome and time consuming steps listed above. My gut says that may be beyond your entire lifetime of learning capacity to comprehend, so the rest may be lost on you. A potentially unintended consequence of the NAS concept is that if I leave my computer at the repair shop and forget to pay the tab because I was wasted and rolling around with Russian hookers - again, there is no data on it. But then, I don't take equipment in to the computer repair shop either. In another, perhaps random and entirely unintended process flow, I do take my old drives to the shooting range to begin their data de-staging process
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women