Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
who else could have lost track of the weapons they sold to the Mexicans?
I'm sure that information is in the documents. And I'm sure the blame goes down the line at least as far as it goes up. Had they addressed this from the start, they could have limited the damage to the down the line parties. Since they have decided to cover up the necessary information, blame now goes all the way to the top.

Stupid, incompetent handling of the whole matter. This could have been a non-issue. They have made it into a huge issue. There is incompetence enough here to go all the way.

So let's see the documents. The documents could have been presented to the committee in executive session, as beautiful Olivia said. Whether they can be trusted with the information is irrelevant. They are our representatives, and have a right to know, even if the public does not. If someone from the committee leaks information, there are processes to deal with it. The fact is, they can't hide what they're doing from the people's representatives. It's OUR country, not theirs!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Provided you ignore the double standard inherent in it.
Doofie, whenever I go out, doubles are standard. Coming with me, Olivia? I'd love to hash this issue out with you over wine, candlelight, etc.?

Old 06-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm sure that information is in the documents. And I'm sure the blame goes down the line at least as far as it goes up. Had they addressed this from the start, they could have limited the damage to the down the line parties. Since they have decided to cover up the necessary information, blame now goes all the way to the top.

Stupid, incompetent handling of the whole matter. This could have been a non-issue. They have made it into a huge issue. There is incompetence enough here to go all the way.

So let's see the documents. The documents could have been presented to the committee in executive session, as beautiful Olivia said. Whether they can be trusted with the information is irrelevant. They are our representatives, and have a right to know, even if the public does not. If someone from the committee leaks information, there are processes to deal with it. The fact is, they can't hide what they're doing from the people's representatives. It's OUR country, not theirs!

be kinda hard to protect the agents from the mexican cartel if they're all named in the documentation wouldnt it? ... you keep saying lets see the documents .. 7600 pages of documents were produced and given to congress, have you seen any of that?

just sayin'

oh yeah, you and Olivia have a nice evening ... after you get her drawers down you can tell her how much you really dont trust congress
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Fine. You don't think anyone should know what's going on. I disagree. I think the government works for us. We are supposed to be the boss. No, I don't trust Congress, but they have the right to know what's going on.

But you just be happy. Let the government do what they want. Then when they shove tyranny up your ass, just say "Thank you."
Old 06-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

you support congress doing what they want at any expense ... last time I checked, congress was government

be happy.

your hypocrisy proceeds you
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep making up statements for me. I understand. If it makes your pathetic little life more meaningful, go ahead.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep making up statements for me. I understand. If it makes your pathetic little life more meaningful, go ahead.

you dont like congress, you dont trust congress, you dont want congress spending taxpayer dollars, but you approve of congress doing all of the above as long as its against Holder ... you are against bigger government but you want a bigger government to investigate a political party youre not fond of .... your own words over the course of time on this very board

thats not making up jack shit, thats what is commonly knows as a hyocrite
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You just don't get it, do you? It's the government's job to prosecute criminals. Holder has already been caught in lies before the committee. It's imperative to get the documents out to find out what is truly going on. That is a legitimate expenditure in any government. It would cost a lot less if the administration would quit covering it up.

You're a fucking idiot. And see a chiropractor. All that spinning and twisting can't be good for your back.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

if there was any coverup dont you think Holder et al would have let it be known the one gun came from "his" sting operation?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok. Anybody. Does that question make any sense?

I think he's asking . . . hell, I have no idea what he's asking.

Add an English class to that list.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #56
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok. Anybody. Does that question make any sense?

I think he's asking . . . hell, I have no idea what he's asking.

Add an English class to that list.

ok ...

if holder et al was hiding anything why did he/they let everyone know the one gun came from "his" sting operation?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't think he let us know. I think it got out before he could stop it. That's why we need the documents.

Remember, he said he never knew about it until he read it in the paper. The documents will show that was a lie, too.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think he let us know. I think it got out before he could stop it. That's why we need the documents.

Remember, he said he never knew about it until he read it in the paper. The documents will show that was a lie, too.

I bet one damn thing, after all the shit the simpletons kicked on the sidewalk, if any other like kind situation comes up again anytime in the future, not one swinging dick on main street will EVER know about it, regardless who or what is fucking associated with it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And you're ok with that. I'm not.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:18 PM   #60
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote: