Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70635
biomed162024
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453175
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48252
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37159
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Doesn't surprise me that Obaminable has to hide behind women for cover.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #47
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
1 ... Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

2 ... Her boss is Hillary ... shes taken full responsibility for Lamb's decision.

unless down the line dept head decisions have to have a mandatory presidential approval before they are implemented. ... no
Four people are dead. I guarantee no one will be held accountable here or in Libya. It will be marked off as just one of those unfortunate happenings.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

at the end of the day what is it youre looking for?

punishment of some sort?

the same punishment Reagan and his admin recieved for letting the Lebanon embassy be bombed resulting in 220 amreican deaths and a BLANTANT act of war against the USA?

that my friend is nothing short of one of those unfortunate happenings
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
the same punishment Reagan and his admin recieved ...
Putting your bullshit about "letting" aside ... "Reagan and his administration" immediately got in the middle of the situation and did not lie about it, dream up some lame ass bullshit about a "movie, or hide behind the skirts of his appointees ...

.. and more importantly there was not sufficient time to respond to the situation and prevent it from happening .. as the event was unfolding ... as was the case in Libya.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #50
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
at the end of the day what is it youre looking for?

punishment of some sort?

the same punishment Reagan and his admin recieved for letting the Lebanon embassy be bombed resulting in 220 amreican deaths and a BLANTANT act of war against the USA?

that my friend is nothing short of one of those unfortunate happenings
If their is wrong doing, negligence or anything criminal in the decisions on the part of the Government then appropiate action should be taken. Reagan didn't let anything get bombed. Obama orchestrated what was originally suppose to be a kidnapping of Stevens but the plan went terribly wrong so they blamed the attack on a YouTube Video. This is the type of crap that goes on when a rogue administration is in power. All these people lie. None of them are on the level, none of them care about us. It's all about power who rules, it's as simple as that.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #51
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
1 ... Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

2 ... Her boss is Hillary ... shes taken full responsibility for Lamb's decision.

unless down the line dept head decisions have to have a mandatory presidential approval before they are implemented. ... no
Well unfortunately Lamb and H. Clinton made poor decisions. The Libians they trained ran off leaving the Americans behind to fend for themselves. The Prersident should have rrealized the decisions Lamb made were not definitive ones and he should have intervened. If their isn't a cover up their certainly was a gross breakdown in communication and that is unacceptable as well.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #52
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Four people are dead. I guarantee no one will be held accountable here or in Libya. It will be marked off as just one of those unfortunate happenings.
Sadly acp I believe you are correct. Four Americans are dead but their death is just another talking point. There was no outrage expressed at the polls by the voters of this country and I don't know what charge could be brought up. Lying to the American people isn't a charge.

The biggest dereliction of duty is that Obama threw the First Amendment under the bus and the complicit succubus media sat on their hands.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:28 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Negligent homicide is a crime.
Recklessly causing the death of another is manslaughter.

"A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint."

That definition is consistent with the model penal code and criminal jurisprudence in this country, which would include Federal law. Ambassador Stevens was a Federal official protected by Federal laws and the killing of a Federal official is a Federal offense.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 AM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=gnadfly;1051928836]Sadly acp I believe you are correct. Four Americans are dead but their death is just another talking point

You are right there turd fly,after the election was lost this is all you all have to carp about.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:33 AM   #55
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Obama orchestrated what was originally suppose to be a kidnapping of Stevens but the plan went terribly wrong so they blamed the attack on a YouTube Video..
HUH? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING THAT BULLSHIT?

You guys are really jackasses. One conspiracy theory falls apart and you have to come up with another one?

Just fucking lame.

In the end I only agree with one thing you said:

"Well unfortunately Lamb and H. Clinton made poor decisions". That in concert with congress cutting funds for Embassy security.

It was a terrible unfortunate incident that cost 4 lives, but they need not die in vain. We can learn from it and make sure it never happens again. As for all this conspiracy bullshit because you hate Obama and can't deal with the fact that he got re-elected. You really need to get over that fucking bullshit.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:56 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
... but they need not die in vein. We can learn from it and make sure it never happens again. .....
I agree 100% with that statement. But .....

... the "learning" depends on what "it" means! (To coin someone else's defense.)

Your version of "it" varies from even the administration's version ... at first AND now!

Even AA knows better ... one must admit responsibility for one's own actions before one can make course corrections to change behavior.

The President of the United States is tasked with the responsibilities of the CIC and the safety of his own officials and personnel .. not Congress .. and he, himself, even assumes that responsibility with regard to the events in Lybia regarding his appointee, Ambassador Stevens.

All that other bullshit about movies, budgets, timelines, response times, and "real time" ... is smoke and mirrors to avoid the obvious ....

a woman in Houston just 80 years for leaving a child unattended while she went shopping ... the child died in a fire! What was Obaminable doing while there was a fire ........... fight!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #57
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Negligent homicide is a crime.
Recklessly causing the death of another is manslaughter.

"A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint."

That definition is consistent with the model penal code and criminal jurisprudence in this country, which would include Federal law. Ambassador Stevens was a Federal official protected by Federal laws and the killing of a Federal official is a Federal offense.

youre a federal MORON
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:01 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Double post.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #59
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

youre a federal MORON
And that's on LL(DINO's) best days. It's all downhill after that!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:04 AM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre a federal MORON
Actually not. You are:

18 USC Section 1112: Manslaughter
Involuntary--In the commission, … without due caution and circumspection, of a lawful act which might produce death.

Guilty of “…involuntary manslaughter shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six years, or both.”

18 USC Section 1114 Protection of Employee or Official of the U.S.

And by the way genius ... its not "youre" ...

.... it is "you're".... while you're being a moron at least watch your spelling and grammar.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women