Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41486
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #46
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Thanks sixx. but your still a whore. I still owe you a beer.
cheater is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:26 PM   #47
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Ya know what is great here.....

All the old ASPD Mods were sent off without much fanfare.....

barely a word of thanks or support for the wusses that served before him....

A lot of whining as changes in the community occurred......

But look at the love pouring forth for this obnoxious old troll that I consider a great friend!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:47 PM   #48
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Wow, crazy. As far as I am concerned you were the best moderator Austin ever had.
Thanks buddy but I would have to say Space is easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Staff edit....Powder room info posted in open thread...Spacemtn You know I was head of the give-Sixx-a-chance-campaign. I see a lot in common between the two of us. I also don't do or think things I don't want to do or think, just because everyone else does.

It takes little to nothing to uprise the mob mentality on this board.

I'm glad you were able to sway the public opinion with your great mod skills.
Take care!
Thanks Ebony Jasmine! I am truly aware of what you are talking about. I think its funny how some of those people you alluded to pretended to my face to be all cool and shit and in fact were not. They know who the heck they are... hypocrites and two faced! Yeah, I said it..... Let me clarify that there are some members who opposed me and we cleared some things up and I am happy we did. I totally respect them. I am talking the few that smiled to my face or took my money, etc.... Once again Jasmine, you have my respect....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
sixx,
I think that I will miss you most of all, as you have left me here alone!!! You were the best Moderator partner anyone could ask for. You always had my back and always played it straight. I know that tempering you words and deeds chafed at times, but you always stayed true to your comittments. Whomever the owners pick to step in better have big feet as you left some VERY large shoes to fill!!

Have fun and while I will miss you as a Mod partner, I look forward to having the irreverant sixxbach of old back!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Space, thank you so much for taking me in and showing me the ropes. You let me get my feet wet in this modding experience and you took the "heat". I am sure I made you scratch your head a few times with my decisions but thanks for tolerating me. You came in at a much more volitale time in Austin ECCIE with the other mods being gone. I had your guidance and expertise and that made the transition from member to mod so easy on me. Many thanks and respect always....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ya know what is great here.....

All the old ASPD Mods were sent off without much fanfare.....

barely a word of thanks or support for the wusses that served before him....

A lot of whining as changes in the community occurred......

But look at the love pouring forth for this obnoxious old troll that I consider a great friend!
I am truly happy to see all this thanks and respect for me. I am truly thankful for it all. I have more respect for the mods before Space and I. I dont agree with their ideology or methods but they did the job the best they could. Space and I deal with all kinds of walks of life in our civie jobs and that really helps us out here on ECCIE. Maybe that was missing from their resume to moderate.

We don't always agree Whispers but I appreciate everything you have done for the community too. I also respect that even though we are friends, you will call me out and have before and will in the future. You hold EVERYONE accountable!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
We don't always agree Whispers but I appreciate everything you have done for the community too. I also respect that even though we are friends, you will call me out and have before and will in the future. You hold EVERYONE accountable!

sixx

Yeah...... You were a bit of an ass while all that button pushing power was at your disposal.....

Your desire to be "fair and impartial" led to too many warnings, points and phone calls which is why this had to come to an end.....

Now .... as we agreed... get back to the bashing and I'll destroy all the pictures and tapes.....

And waddaya think? For Old Times Sake?.... a Mod Roast?
Old 02-12-2011, 11:10 PM   #50
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Thanks Ebony Jasmine! I am truly aware of what you are talking about. I think its funny how some of those people you alluded to pretended to my face to be all cool and shit and in fact were not. They know who the heck they are... hypocrites and two faced! Yeah, I said it..... Let me clarify that there are some members who opposed me and we cleared some things up and I am happy we did. I totally respect them. I am talking the few that smiled to my face or took my money, etc.... Once again Jasmine, you have my respect....
I don't think it's necessarily hypocritical for someone to be nice to you but still not approve of you being a mod. Liking you as a person or a client doesn't mean they have to think you're the best one for the job. Initially I didn't think you would make a good mod, even though I have enjoyed PM-ing and hanging out with you socially.

Of course I was quickly proven wrong once I saw you in action. As I've previously stated, I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I appreciated the fact that you told people to chill out when they needed to be told.

But now that you're not a mod, you better watch yourself because I've already pounded the RMT button on a post in which you called a fellow member a "pussy". I think that's against the rules. I guess we'll let Space decide on that one. I hope you don't get too many points on my account.

I hope that won't get me kicked off the invite list for your retirement party. I was really looking forward to buying you a beer and then causing you to spill it onto Sophie Bella...
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #51
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Staff edit....Powder room info posted in open thread...Spacemtn

So the story comes public for a short period..... just another example how people can be so two side...........and stab you in the back the moment you turn around... good job
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:14 PM   #52
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post

But now that you're not a mod, you better watch yourself because I've already pounded the RMT button on a post in which you called a fellow member a "pussy". I think that's against the rules. I guess we'll let Space decide on that one. I hope you don't get too many points on my account.

I hope that won't get me kicked off the invite list for your retirement party. I was really looking forward to buying you a beer and then causing you to spill it onto Sophie Bella...
I didn't use the words "pussy", I said PW! Besides that, gentleman and I smoothed it over. I can't believe you would snitch on me! I guess I will do the same thing whenever you post a threAD......

sixx
Old 02-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #53
Whispers

Only pussies and children resort to the RTM for such minimal stuff.... Your not gonna be a wuss now are you sixx?
Old 02-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #54
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Only pussies and children resort to the RTM for such minimal stuff.... Your not gonna be a wuss now are you sixx?
Nah, I won't do that. If Sophia does a threAD, I will simply comment on the thread pointing it out....

sixx
Old 02-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #55
Whispers

See... What a wuss thing to do...

The Old Sixx would go all ballistic on her...
Old 02-16-2011, 01:30 AM   #56
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nah, I won't do that. If Sophia does a threAD, I will simply comment on the thread pointing it out....

sixx
Man. I gotta do a threAd to see what happens.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women