Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35668
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for?
Miami 4 13.79%
Dallas 25 86.21%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 11:55 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Don't forget the one thing that supercedes talent at this point of the season ... heart! Dallas has shown theyve got some. Miami has shown they're a bunch of spoiled babies.

End of the day, the heart makes the champion.

And the champions will find a way to prevail.

Remember the Rockets in the mid 90s. ALL HEART! Good players, but they went up against teams with more talent than them and beat them with heart.

Makes you goose bumpy and shit when a team wins that way. As much as I hate Dallas teams, the Mavs are showing some serious heart this series and are making a fan of me.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #47
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dirk played sick and beat them. I think Dallas is going beat this dream team.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:08 AM   #48
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

It looks like Dallas is going to win. Last nights win puts them in the drivers seat and with Wade hurting and Lebron struggling and not shooting much it'll be tough for Miami to win 2 in a row. Watching the games its amazing how each team keeps going on streaks. Dallas is up by 7, I go to the bathroom and come back and Miami is up by 3. Back and forth.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #49
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

It has been a great series and I think the Mavs will pull it off.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:56 AM   #50
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Mavs do have a shot for sure. It will be a battle.
Quote:
The battle continues!
Quote:
I was saying the battle continues for the Mavs! I hope the Mavs experience and bench are what make the difference. GO Mavs!
Quote:
Dirk played sick and beat them. I think Dallas is going beat this dream team.
Quote:
It has been a great series and I think the Mavs will pull it off.
If anyone hasn't been following, this should bring them up to speed. Must reading for all basketball fans.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #51
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
If anyone hasn't been following, this should bring them up to speed. Must reading for all basketball fans.
It is nice to have a following....
Old 06-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #52
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is nice to have a following....
I'd follow you on twitter if I could.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #53
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I don't believe in twatting...
Old 06-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #54
mendel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Big Mavs fan. Living in Austin for last 5 years I've had Spurs talk so much I was tired of it. Love the fact the Spurs are out and Mavs are in. They are in the driver seat but they were there the last time Miami and them squared off. I think Dirk has stepped it up and the Dirk bashing can finally be put to rest. Miami (like the Yankees) bought them a ready made team and the rest of the league will try and follow suit if they win the whole thing. Miami has been the "whinny" team (per Sir Charles). If it goes 7 I think Miami will win it at home. I live in Austin but root for the Rangers, Cowboys, Stars and Mavs. Seems to me Austin showed back the Rangers and Stars due to minor affiliation but I know there are many Dallas haters here. Just listen ESPN 104.9 in the morning and you can hear that. IMHO
mendel is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I've never been a Mavs fan, except when they're playing the Spurs. Don't like the players, except Kidd. Don't like owner. Unappreciative fans for the most part who don't understand the game.

However, I'm definitely on the Maverick's bandwagon. They're playing extremely well and with lots of courage and teamwork. They're representing the rest of the world against the three-headed monster that the spoiled brat players created for themselves in Miami.

I think everybody -- except those in South Florida -- wants to see that dragon slain!

Go Mavs! (Until next year!)

P.S. -- You're too funny Booth. I can hear it now -- ESPN Radio. "Wyldeman in the Morning!" Bring it on!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #56
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I've never been a Mavs fan, except when they're playing the Spurs. Don't like the players, except Kidd. Don't like owner. Unappreciative fans for the most part who don't understand the game.

However, I'm definitely on the Maverick's bandwagon. They're playing extremely well and with lots of courage and teamwork. They're representing the rest of the world against the three-headed monster that the spoiled brat players created for themselves in Miami.

I think everybody -- except those in South Florida -- wants to see that dragon slain!

Go Mavs! (Until next year!)

P.S. -- You're too funny Booth. I can hear it now -- ESPN Radio. "Wyldeman in the Morning!" Bring it on!
What an ASSinine statement. I expect better from you. I don't know why but I do.

Go Mavs
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Perhaps that was a bit harsh, but Dallas has NEVER been a hoops town.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #58
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Perhaps that was a bit harsh, but Dallas has NEVER been a hoops town.

And you base this on what?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Name one Dallas basketball tradition, Budman. You want better? BRING IT!

SMU? Nope.

TCU? Nope.

ABA? Nope. Lost their team to San Antonio of all places. (I was at the first Spurs preseason game in San Antonio. Their star was Bob Netolicky!)

NBA? Now that they're winning. Only had a franchise since 1980. And though they've had some talent, that talent has fallen into the same cesspool of felons that the Boycows have so richly rewarded Texas with.

Texas has really NEVER been a basketball state, though Houston has had a rather rich hoops history, dating back to the early 60s. Rice, UH, duh! Chit, even Houston Baptist had a couple of NBA players graduate their program. (One of them wound up dead in a Houston jail cell when the cops couldn't tell the difference between intoxication and epilepsy.) Houston Rockets needed a few years to gain acceptance, but yeah, them too. (2 Rings, biyatch!) Next to Houston, though, I guess you'd have to pick Austin (UT, back in the day when they had Slater Martin.) or even Waco. Baylor actually played for a national NCAA title once upon a time.

Dallas is a bandwagon town for hoops. If they win, the folks will support them. Kids in Dallas don't want to grow up to be Jason Terry. They want to be Josh Hamilton, or another felon. Good thing there's fighting in hockey, because the Stars could have done a lot better than Evangelist-land when they went broke in Minnesota.

That's what I base it on.

Why would you think otherwise? Because of Mark Aguirre? Roy Tarpley? Popeye Jones?

OK. You're right. They're HOF dudes, each and every one!

Old 06-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #60
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What??? The Mavs have sold out many seasons. Brad Davis will always be Mr. Maverick to me.

SMU had a big basketball following at one time, like in the 60s. Right about the Chaparrals, my father knew the owner and we would sit right behind the bench. I remember asking my parents what "motherfucker" meant.

Dallas has had a size able hockey following. The Dallas Blackhawks won the Adams league many times. But the fights are always the highlight.

Go Mavs. Win one for "basketball Jesus".
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women