Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35739
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2015, 06:01 AM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver28 View Post
this may be a stupid question, but i'm a 100% newbie and I really don't know what to do about getting into the hobby. Obviously I don't have any references, but I'm a pretty much a normal guy that would like to try it.

If anyone would like to PM me, that would be great.

Thanks!
Join P411 and jump in the waters fine!

https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:50 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
In another thread the following comment was made......

I learned a long time ago that if you are spending money and know a few things you can see anyone you want to and anyone you DON'T want to see becomes a critic. I decided it did not matter to me what anyone that has not met me thinks so I simply post here what I believe in. I don't believe in screening.

I went to Socials pretty regularly and simply never HAD to provide screening information. There was no shortage of available talent that had no problems determining I was legit.

Along the way I had let a lady know a little too much about me and a jealous suitor outed me to my wife and she read over 300 reviews I had written/published and saw hundreds of pictures before actually confronting me.

Over the years since then I have continued to see ladies in a variety of manners avoiding their stated desire to screen. here has never been a shortage of ladies to see. I don't think there will ever be one.

The only thing that has EVER impacted my ability to get laid is the amount of time I have to pursue someone or the amount of available cash in my pocket.

Over these 14 years on these sites I have known ladies that got arrested, ladies that got arrested multiple times, ladies that have got hurt, ladies that got pregnant, ladies that contracted diseases and a couple of ladies that have passed away. In just about every case those ladies practiced some sort of screening.

I have also known guys that have been blackmailed, extorted, outed, been exposed to disease, been NCNS'd, shortchanged, mugged, beat and flat out robbed.... I knew one guy that got ass raped by bitch wearing a strap-on with her pimp watching because the guy tried to help her "get out"....

Because of the amount of REAL information that is censured and kept from the masses, only a small core of any of these communities EVER really knows who is safe and who is not....

In 14 years what I have never really seen is a solid argument on how Your Screening makes it Safer for us to see you.

IMO Screening ONLY provides a lady with a false sense of security while a guy puts himself, his family, his career and his future at risk. I think it is very fair to say that both guys and gals here share risk when it comes to physical danger but when it comes to impacts on families, finances and futures the average client has far more to lose. The number of affluent ladies in the midst is rather small. Those that have achieved it have a presence here unknown to most.

Most new ladies begin screening for the false sense of security they get thinking they are in some way weeding out LE. The idea that there is ANYTHING you ladies can do to stay above LE's desire to bust you if you get on their radar for some reason is ludicrous in my opinion. They are a little more sophisticated as well as creative than any of you give them credit for.

Guys tend to fall in line when they are newer as a result of "being told this is the way we do it".....

I have never suggested that a lady not screen.
I have never suggested what a specific lady should charge.
I have ALWAYS been of the opinion that it is YOUR business to run as YOU see fit.

I have ALWAYS been a proponent of information and that a guy should avail himself to ALL the information that is available in regards to the decisions he makes as he engages in this diversion.

I've never really heard a solid argument on how a girl that screens is a "safer" or better choice for a guy than any other girl around here that does not screen.

Do you have one?

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 10:38 AM   #48
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
So you are implying Whispers would not pass screening, I assume... Well. All I need to know is:

1. Is he safe? Yes, he is not a cop and a member of this community who will not beat a girl up or rob her. You and many others many not LIKE him, but he is safe.
2. Will he pay? Someone is laughing here...

Let's just put it this way, some very well-known members could just shoot a PM. I think screening is not a problem in Whispers' case.

Nope. There also seems to be a curiosity factor as well. There are no shortage of ladies that actually READ what I have to say and see the truth in it all. They tend to appreciate a man that speaks his mind without fear of how it might make him look to some here. Heck... I have one lady wanting to buy me lunch to meet and another offered me a freebie in appreciation for telling it like it is!.

Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women