Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2023, 12:53 PM   #46
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I agree with you, karma is very real. You're a kind Man TT
Much love, BLM.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 02:58 PM   #47
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Why guys complain (the consumers $) is the low quality along with outrageous pricing, such as tatted up Old bar maids , trailer park queens thinking they're a high class hooker.

I appreciate quality, youth and nice fit bodies , anything less gets less $ from me, is voicing this not giving them a break? I'm sure guys will appreciate someone exposing these types instead of being lied to. Respectfully that is.......
I think we all appreciate young, pretty and fit providers and you certainly have the right to see whoever you want to see and pay only as much as you want for the services you get.

I have seen you bash and trash “ providers in general” particularly “mature” providers that you have NEVER SEEN. For your info there are several “mature” providers that are very attractive, do a very good business, and are well liked by their clients. Of the providers you trash, which ones, if any, are “tatted up bar maids” or “trailer park trash”?

I have seen you bash the “fatties”. Back when you did reviews most of the ladies you reviewed were BBW! Very strange.

If you have ACTUALLY SEEN someone and had poor service, her pics were outdated, her incall was a shithole, or there is some other reason to bash her by all means go for it. You are entitled to.

BTW I am not a “simp” just because I show respect to the providers in general. They provide a very valuable service to many of us and are just women trying to make a living or supplement their income. If their service is no good or their price is too high they will not have clients. It’s as simple as that.
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 05:33 PM   #48
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
I think we all appreciate young, pretty and fit providers and you certainly have the right to see whoever you want to see and pay only as much as you want for the services you get.

I have seen you bash and trash “ providers in general” particularly “mature” providers that you have NEVER SEEN. For your info there are several “mature” providers that are very attractive, do a very good business, and are well liked by their clients. Of the providers you trash, which ones, if any, are “tatted up bar maids” or “trailer park trash”?

I have seen you bash the “fatties”. Back when you did reviews most of the ladies you reviewed were BBW! Very strange.

If you have ACTUALLY SEEN someone and had poor service, her pics were outdated, her incall was a shithole, or there is some other reason to bash her by all means go for it. You are entitled to.

BTW I am not a “simp” just because I show respect to the providers in general. They provide a very valuable service to many of us and are just women trying to make a living or supplement their income. If their service is no good or their price is too high they will not have clients. It’s as simple as that.
I only have a problem with the ones that put down their clients, lie and gossip (they know who they are) I'm down with the fatties and older ones. I'm on the guys side and the one's that get taken advantage of. The trashing as you call it is giving them a taste of what they dish out. Gotta give respect to get it back
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 06:27 PM   #49
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
I only have a problem with the ones that put down their clients, lie and gossip (they know who they are) I'm down with the fatties and older ones. I'm on the guys side and the one's that get taken advantage of. The trashing as you call it is giving them a taste of what they dish out. Gotta give respect to get it back
I have a problem with the ones who have not seen or even communicated about seeing a guy that they put down all the time. I also have a problem with guys who also put down other guys that they have never met just because. However, being a troll and trolling others is not against site rules, disrespect of others is against the guidelines but that really doesn't matter it seems. That is actually a topic for another thread.

If we didn't have the threADs, then the majority of ladies who actually do post anything wouldn't be posting at all!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 09:43 AM   #50
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
I say make them put forth the effort of creating new handles then. It's pretty weak to allow someone to just continue with their obnoxious presence based on the idea that if they're banned here that they'll just reappear under new names. It doesn't take long to recognize some of these guys under new handles as they eventually expose themselves. We've seen it here, OH2 and now pacepro. They clearly can't "read the room" and just shut up or (better yet) just go away, so just whacamole these trolls is the approach I would take. Now should they get banned under their familiar name and come back with a new handle and take the lurking approach, then that would be a win as well. But alas, they often-times prove that they really just can't help themselves...
I don't disagree with you. But the mods are volinteers, not paid. They give their free time to wrangle the cats here. And although Dallas may be the busy forum, there are many others. Some far worse that here. So I can see both sides of the argument.

What I would prefer is all these bashing/argument threads be in the Mens Lounge. Thse treads do nothing to sole any preceived problems and give an impression that many guys here hate the very thing that gives the board purpose. We might get more participation from men and women if there was not so much negitivity in this specific forum. Why would anyone, especialy someone checking out the site feel invited after reading dome of these threads
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 11:05 AM   #51
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

As I understand it, the strategic decision not to perma-ban members except under the most extreme circumstances is a decision that is made at a higher level of ownership/administration than the mods we love and adore (or not).

In other words, they’re just playing by the rules imposed upon them. Go appeal the decision to the authority who made it, should you be able to figure out who that is.

That last sentence, my friends, is a great example of “Catch-22”.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:06 PM   #52
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
I don't disagree with you. But the mods are volinteers, not paid. They give their free time to wrangle the cats here. And although Dallas may be the busy forum, there are many others. Some far worse that here. So I can see both sides of the argument.

What I would prefer is all these bashing/argument threads be in the Mens Lounge. Thse treads do nothing to sole any preceived problems and give an impression that many guys here hate the very thing that gives the board purpose. We might get more participation from men and women if there was not so much negitivity in this specific forum. Why would anyone, especialy someone checking out the site feel invited after reading dome of these threads
Trying to hide things in the men's lounge is not good for new members, members that lurk, potential clients. I use to lurk and read everything and took everything under consideration, why give these drama queens any slack, I'm all about accountability, the dumb ones can't figure out that I don't work here, but they do! They are their own enemy

I have a idea that will put this bashing talk to bed, you guys that post about the woman haters, the bashers and so on, how about members expose in public for all to see what these "verified providers" post about their clients, potential clients in form of a super thread, pictures that they posted publicly and then decide if it's bashing?

Expose who's deceiving potential clients, I'm sure guys appreciate some transparency. If this won't be allowed in this platform, I will find another platform where it will be allowed such as Twitter or Reddit
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:43 PM   #53
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Encouraged . . .

To Remember The Following . . .
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 07:29 PM   #54
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Trying to hide things in the men's lounge is not good for new members, members that lurk, potential clients. I use to lurk and read everything and took everything under consideration, why give these drama queens any slack, I'm all about accountability, the dumb ones can't figure out that I don't work here, but they do! They are their own enemy

I have a idea that will put this bashing talk to bed, you guys that post about the woman haters, the bashers and so on, how about members expose in public for all to see what these "verified providers" post about their clients, potential clients in form of a super thread, pictures that they posted publicly and then decide if it's bashing?

Expose who's deceiving potential clients, I'm sure guys appreciate some transparency. If this won't be allowed in this platform, I will find another platform where it will be allowed such as Twitter or Reddit
I agree about not hiding anything. Just where is the best place to post it. Co-ed is VERY hostile and has been for awhile. Given how many members of both sexes that have left or are not posting, my feeling is the hostility here drives people away and the board needs all the active members it can get. Providers are reluctant to post for fear of getting bashed, warranted or not. Prospective members of both sexes do not get a good first impression so they do not join. More decline.

Its so easy to get ML access that it is not a sound argument. Any provider who cares will know what is said in the ML so they will get the feedback if they even care. The concern is to present a more civil and welcoming public face to the site.

Its the same handful of guys posting the vast majority of negitive content here. Often the same drivel over and over. It creates no positive change so the only motivation I can see is this handfull of guys get off on havic and the cuddos from the rest of their group. Its a power trip for them because they can say things here behind the internet they would get beat for anywhere else.

The rest of the problem is everyone who does not agree with you and the others is a drama queen or a simp. There are indeed provideres who who screw up or even rip off thier clients. There are far more who get bashed just because they don't kiss ass or charge more than the cheap guy wants or are not a "type" the bashers like.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 07:53 PM   #55
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree about not hiding anything. Just where is the best place to post it. Co-ed is VERY hostile and has been for awhile. Given how many members of both sexes that have left or are not posting, my feeling is the hostility here drives people away and the board needs all the active members it can get. Providers are reluctant to post for fear of getting bashed, warranted or not. Prospective members of both sexes do not get a good first impression so they do not join. More decline.

Its so easy to get ML access that it is not a sound argument. Any provider who cares will know what is said in the ML so they will get the feedback if they even care. The concern is to present a more civil and welcoming public face to the site.

Its the same handful of guys posting the vast majority of negitive content here. Often the same drivel over and over. It creates no positive change so the only motivation I can see is this handfull of guys get off on havic and the cuddos from the rest of their group. Its a power trip for them because they can say things here behind the internet they would get beat for anywhere else.

The rest of the problem is everyone who does not agree with you and the others is a drama queen or a simp. There are indeed provideres who who screw up or even rip off thier clients. There are far more who get bashed just because they don't kiss ass or charge more than the cheap guy wants or are not a "type" the bashers like.
+1. Well said!
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 09:05 PM   #56
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:

Wouldn't posting their own nonsense prove why some are hostile? You guys see the end result of a post not having any other information, eccie was created for the Men to exchange information, let's exchange information! and this shouldn't be considered as "attacks" we're working with facts that they created
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:00 AM   #57
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:

To be honest, I actually agree with you on several points. It's not just the coed section that has been hostile, commenting under the review their negative connotations, it's every forum on this site. From insulting others because they disagree about a topic to posting a review and having others especially if it happens to be a negative review, the reviewer gets lambasted by white knights. And depending upon who posts on topic in a thread, it's even worse. I do not agree with the combative attempts by the trolls being hid in only the Men's Lounge as that is just deceptive and two-faced. Even though an admin has posted about it in this thread, it is truly amazing how all the insults, mocking and cyberstalking that goes on gets totally overlooked or indifference is shown by the staff. For a long time, I complained about it to the mods and I am the one who received the points, hence all the temporary bans I have received in the past. Now, I just RTM without commenting and whatever is done is done.

And yes, it is the same handful of guys who constantly berate and insult others just because they either disagree with a post or they have a hard-on for somebody, and I am pretty sure everyone knows who those guys are, I certainly do. As you said, a lot of these trolls are keyboard warriors on a power trip who if they met in person those who they insist on badgering, would receive a beatdown of big proportions.

Eccie has plenty of members, but the fact is, only a couple of handfuls of those members make posts. The rest are lurkers who have a membership, but choose to stay in the shadows. That tells you all you need to know about how non-welcoming and contentious this board is.

This includes about 95% or more of the providers. The ones that do post, quickly learn why the others do not! Providers who rip off clients with their lack of service per the opinion of the hobbyist who pays her donation and/or has insufficient TCB skills need to be put on blast because this is supposed to be a review and Intel on providers board, and this is what they signed up for whenever they became members and advertised online to be a provider. By the way, this also includes if a guy had a fantastic time with her but any future visits or communications with her deteriorate, then that should be reported without flack from the peanut gallery as well.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:06 AM   #58
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

A thread about taking it easy on the ladies turns into a thread about guys being the victim, guys trying to defend themselves for being complete assholes and women providing poor service.....

...par for the course
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:29 AM   #59
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
A thread about taking it easy on the ladies turns into a thread about guys being the victim, guys trying to defend themselves for being complete assholes and women providing poor service.....

...par for the course
I never say I'm a victim, I was clear about posting/proving why the few drama queens you handful of guys defend are toxic,. How does that make me a victim? Let's stick with the facts then decide
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:56 AM   #60
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I never say I'm a victim, I was clear about posting/proving why the few drama queens you handful of guys defend are toxic,. How does that make me a victim? Let's stick with the facts then decide
THe fact is that nobody called you a victim, or suggested you're playing the victim card. You're too busy consistently violating the rules laid out in comment #53 of this thread and scrambling to defend yourself for these actions to be playing victim.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women