Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2012, 06:47 AM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Go bloe yourself.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:55 AM   #47
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Hey, dumbass, your question about the relevance of Moochelle's ass has been answered already....you liberal scum are lazy mofo's.....read the fucking thread dickhead! you libtards won't fucking read to save your lives.....

Pick a stance and stick with it? What about children are hungry, but we got an childhood obesity epidemic.....what kind of fucking contradiction is that?!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

the figure may be higher now, but 60% of kids get free or subsidized food at school.....do 60% of families need financial help to feed their kids?.....how stupid is that, unless of course, marxist redistribution is the goal, but that in and of itself is stupid......if only you liberal filth could control your greed and envy........

here's an idea. pack your own fucking lunch if you don't like the FREE meals.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #48
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
here's an idea. pack your own fucking lunch if you don't like the meals.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You still don't fucking read you libtard!!!!! I was complaining about feeding other people's kids when they can afford to feed them, not what the meals were......

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! SEE?!!!! I told you liberals don't read.......they don't think either, they only feel.......they feel that their commie masters are right in what they tell them to think........I suppose their morning instructions on what to think and say must be verbally given to them by their communist masters because they would never read written orders!!!!! Go swill another beer loser!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:16 AM   #49
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Yeah, she's a real cutie.

ick.....she's fugly......I suppose if Rambra Creem would fuck Moochelle, he'd probably fuck a dude..........lots of the liberals here would line up for free anal from Rambra Creem.....Ram-a-bro-n-creem......liberals sure like free stuff.......
Old 10-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #50
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude, he just picked the worst photo of her that he could find, one that some idiot photographer should've deleted but didn't (probably a Rep.), and trying to act like it's gospel. I could find an 'ugly' photo of any so called hot chick.

That's all HE did.

Lame.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #51
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Dude, he just picked the worst photo of her that he could find, one that some idiot photographer should've deleted but didn't (probably a Rep.), and trying to act like it's gospel. I could find an 'ugly' photo of any so called hot chick.

That's all HE did.

Lame.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! ......Yeah, bad photography, that's it! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 AM   #52
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go bloe yourself.
Your role model is a cartoon character; how sad. It could have been worse, I suppose. You could have chosen Daffy Duck.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #53
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's all HE did.

Lame.
I think that one was probably second worst. Here's my favorite. I think she just saw a bacon cheeseburger.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #54
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Please Marshall. We all know in this day and age, you can find unflattering pictures of just about anybody.

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #55
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Kind of amazing we have 50+ threads of idiots like Marshall (excuse me, "Choom", how could I confuse the two?) wetting his pants about whether the size of a woman's ass makes their husband a valid presidential candidate. Choomshall, would you please point out that qualification in the constitution? I can't seem to find it.

But worse still is the insight it gives to Choomshall's "brain" (a scary thought if there ever was one): he is fixated on the unimportant things to the point he cannot see his own stupidity even when pointed out to him.
--He is against healthy eating; but just let "Lean Mean Fighting Machine" Limbaugh support healthy eating and Choomshall will flip faster than you can follow.
--He rationalizes that any liberal must be a liar because he doesn't think they are attractive (care to show us a good face shot of you, moron? Or are you afraid that by your own standards you would then have NO credibility? Sorry to inform you, you already don't.
--He tries to build the argument that he and the RWWs are "friends of minorities", all the while vigorously arguing against anything that would actually level a 400 year old biased set of rules. (And no, that doesn't man I support many of the rediculous LWW proposals).

Rambo, we disagree on a lot of things, but you're spot-on in this case.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #56
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
We point out her liberal hypocricy because we want to protect the children. She goes on talks to schools and preaches healthy eating and exercise. The kids listen to what she says, looks at her fat ass and doesn't accept the message. She is harming the children by her bad example. We do it for THE CHILDREN!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

For all you liberals who didn't read this the first time......you can not read it the second time........Rush doesn't promote healthy eating and never will.....he believes people are FREE to eat whatever they want and doesn't believe government should force you to eat what government wants you to eat......parental authority over their children is the issue......
Old 10-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #57
budman33
Valued Poster

The government doesnt force people to eat.. well anything. IF kids get FREE meals then they get what they get. healthy food. Oh the humanity!

if they don't like it? pack a fucking lunch. If you dont have money to pack a lunch and want a free one on the government dime then say thank you.

marshall.. you need more HA HA's ... are you off your meds yet?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:14 AM   #58
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
what was revolting was that back in 2009, the MSM was trying to push the narrative that Mrs. Odumbo was beautiful....she made various most beautiful people lists and the liberals were talking about her fashion sense.....it was all jaw-dropping stupid......on top of that, they were trying to push the narrative that Odumbo was smart......that was just as inaccurate and crazy.......

This is so good, it bears repeating........even if the liberal filth don't read it this time either......

HEY ALL YOU CONSERVATIVES, look how the liberal scum bring up issues in a thread that were already addressed.......if they actually read this thread, they wouldn't be posting questions that were already answered.....do you need anymore proof that liberals don't read?!!

Watch, they liberals will start attacking the looks of Republican first ladies who noone ever claimed were beauties.....with Moochelle, the MSM was pushing the narrative that she's beautiful and elegant. When that didn't work because your eyes don't lie to you, the MSM pushes the narrative that she is in great physical shape [her toned arms, doing pushups on Ellen].......MSM won't criticize liberals, especially black liberals.....if a guy has an ugly wife, it's no big deal. A lot of guys have ugly wives. But when the ugly wife tries to shove it down our throat that she's a beauty, then she needs to be humbled with the truth.....
Old 10-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #59
budman33
Valued Poster

You know your off your rocker on a hooker message board when you start quoting... yourself
Old 10-02-2012, 08:17 AM   #60
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
The government doesnt force people to eat.. well anything. IF kids get FREE meals then they get what they get. healthy food. Oh the humanity!

40% actually pay for the full cost of their meals and 100% are forced by the limited selection and 100% are forced by rules imposed on what they are allowed to bring to school to eat.......GOVERNMENT FORCE IS BAD......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women