Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41553
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #46
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
what simple research????
went to down town Rochester Washington sq park after the occupy was gone. Officer let me take a look with my flash lite. they shit on the park. Office says disgusting ain't it, you have to go now.

Conservatives, Unlike Liberals, Keep Mall Clean After Rally — The ...

I don't think you're reading comprehension is very good.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #47
DomCapers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

shit on the ground is really not shit on the ground? if that guy says he saw shit on the ground with a flashlight, i believe it , but call me nieve
DomCapers is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #48
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I was at the NOLA Jazz Fest and found the aftermath revolting. Despite ample refuse facilities, the place was a sty. That may not be a dead concert, but I feel it's a similar crowd. If anything, the difference is 1987 Americans vs. 2010 Americans. Otherwise, I think this cleanliness argument is off topic and hard to quantify with ideology.
The tradition of cleaning up goes on today with DEAD offshoot bands. The quote I used refutes your point and I don't know that NO jazz crowd is the same as a GD crowd, the GD crowd is certainly much more of a bonded community. The Grateful Dead wasn't in the music business, they were in the travel business, THEY MOVED MINDS!
Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #49
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
I don't think you're reading comprehension is very good.
Compare and contrast. The National Mall after Barack Obama's inauguration:

The National Mall after "Restoring Honor" Rally hosted by conservative TV pundit Glenn Beck:

Aren't liberals supposed to be the ones saving the environment?

edit: errr I'm not a Glenn Beck fan. But WTF guessing I can't read ok no problem
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #50
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCapers View Post
shit on the ground is really not shit on the ground? if that guy says he saw shit on the ground with a flashlight, i believe it , but call me nieve
RPD was guarding the park for later clean up crew. I could not take a pic.
but yup, human shit on the park grounds.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #51
DomCapers
Account Disabled

when the snow melts the city looks like beruit
Old 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #52
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Compare and contrast. The National Mall after Barack Obama's inauguration:

The National Mall after "Restoring Honor" Rally hosted by conservative TV pundit Glenn Beck:

Aren't liberals supposed to be the ones saving the environment?

edit: errr I'm not a Glenn Beck fan. But WTF guessing I can't read ok no problem
You can read but I don't think you comprehend very well. The simple research you mentioned in your last post, was my simple research refuting your point not you going to the park afterward. I re-read my original post and it's clear what simple research I was referring to. My only conclusion is that you have a reading comprehension problem, don't worry they have special teachers for that if you want to work on your problem.

Moreover, I think you need to take some statistics courses and some social research classes ( Psychology classes teach you how to research the best, in the social field at least,FYI) Posting 2 videos comparing and contrasting something doesn't prove anything. For your "research" you would have to find a minimum of 35 or so videos comparing 2 sites after an event AND ( I capitalized and because of you comprehension problem) account for any other factors ( crowd size, length of time they were at the site, number of porta potties, number of food vendors are just a few factors a well trained social researcher could come up with off the top of his head) which would influence the level of cleanliness after an event, Before you could make any valid comparison. Does the term "statistically significant" mean anything to you? Remember comparisons 35 is the minimum, 100 comparisons would be more statistically significant, but I think for this subject 1000 would be ideal. So it seems you have a lot of work to do. Remember for each of your examples we need details of all differences in crowd size and other factors that make them different before any statistically significant conclusions cane be drawn. Explain how you are going to guard against the #1 trap that researchers fall into when conducting a study, I'm sure an old pro like know what that trap is so I don't think I need to tell you.

I know the last paragraph had a lot of info in it, but if you re- read it a couple times it will help with your comprehension.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #53
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Beck
The Wall Street Journal said attendees "packed" nearly a mile of the National Mall,[86] but the New York Daily News said crowd counts depended "dramatically on who you ask."[80][87] Before the rally Beck expected a crowd of 100,000, and he joked during his rally that "I have just gotten word from the media that there is over a thousand people here today."[88] CBS News' commissioned AirPhotosLive for the rally's only scientific estimate, which placed attendance at 87,000 plus or minus 9,000.[78][89]
NBC News and the New York Post put attendance at 300,000,[81][90] and Sky News said 500,000 were in attendance.[82] NBC reporter Domenico Montanaro tweeted that an "official at top of memorial said 300-325K."[84][91] Less exact were the New York Times, which simply called the crowd "enormous", and Fox News Channel, which referred to "strong" turnout and "huge crowds."[92] Though NPR doubted that an accurate estimate was possible, they nonetheless said attendance was in the "tens of thousands", the same estimate of the Associated Press, while ABC News reported "more than 100,000 people" at the rally.[76][77][93]
Some media outlets used ranges to report crowd size. The The Washington Examiner, relying on "photographic comparisons to past events" reported attendance as being "well into six figures."[85] The The Daily Telegraph and McClatchy Newspapers agreed that the crowd was somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.[79][83]
No estimates were issued by National Park Service, which had ceased making estimates public after rally sponsors from earlier gatherings, including the organizers of the Million Man March in 1995, threatening court action over official estimates.[88][94]
from : Restoring Honor rally - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama
No official count was taken of the number of people attending the inaugural ceremony, although multiple sources concluded that the ceremony had the largest audience of any event ever held in Washington, D.C. Government agencies and federal officials, who coordinated security and traffic management, determined the attendance count to be 1.8 million people based on information collected by several cameras and individuals on the ground. The Washington Post reported the estimated crowd size for the inaugural ceremony, and the National Park Service said it did not contest the estimate

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_i...f_Barack_Obama

ether way lots of people. Yet hard to say what figures are right, as park service will no long put out a count. how can one really tell. Obama I think was bigger. But really no good number on Beck. lets say 4x larger for Obama. With so large the numbers, come on.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #54
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Beck
The Wall Street Journal said attendees "packed" nearly a mile of the National Mall,[86] but the New York Daily News said crowd counts depended "dramatically on who you ask."[80][87] Before the rally Beck expected a crowd of 100,000, and he joked during his rally that "I have just gotten word from the media that there is over a thousand people here today."[88] CBS News' commissioned AirPhotosLive for the rally's only scientific estimate, which placed attendance at 87,000 plus or minus 9,000.[78][89]
NBC News and the New York Post put attendance at 300,000,[81][90] and Sky News said 500,000 were in attendance.[82] NBC reporter Domenico Montanaro tweeted that an "official at top of memorial said 300-325K."[84][91] Less exact were the New York Times, which simply called the crowd "enormous", and Fox News Channel, which referred to "strong" turnout and "huge crowds."[92] Though NPR doubted that an accurate estimate was possible, they nonetheless said attendance was in the "tens of thousands", the same estimate of the Associated Press, while ABC News reported "more than 100,000 people" at the rally.[76][77][93]
Some media outlets used ranges to report crowd size. The The Washington Examiner, relying on "photographic comparisons to past events" reported attendance as being "well into six figures."[85] The The Daily Telegraph and McClatchy Newspapers agreed that the crowd was somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.[79][83]
No estimates were issued by National Park Service, which had ceased making estimates public after rally sponsors from earlier gatherings, including the organizers of the Million Man March in 1995, threatening court action over official estimates.[88][94]
from : Restoring Honor rally - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama
No official count was taken of the number of people attending the inaugural ceremony, although multiple sources concluded that the ceremony had the largest audience of any event ever held in Washington, D.C. Government agencies and federal officials, who coordinated security and traffic management, determined the attendance count to be 1.8 million people based on information collected by several cameras and individuals on the ground. The Washington Post reported the estimated crowd size for the inaugural ceremony, and the National Park Service said it did not contest the estimate

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_i...f_Barack_Obama

ether way lots of people. Yet hard to say what figures are right, as park service will no long put out a count. how can one really tell. Obama I think was bigger. But really no good number on Beck. lets say 4x larger for Obama. With so large the numbers, come on.
You also ASSume that all the people at the inauguration are liberals. Not one conservative. Did you think there were any foreign tourists there? If so, would you adjust them as null or consider them as either lib or cons? Hell there were probably a lot of children there assumedly with no political affiliation. I'm really trying to help you here, but your use of using the cleanliness of large crowds to prove a point about the differences between Liberals and conservatives is becoming more problematic as you dig deeper into the subject.
This latest post is better but really open more questions than it answers. For instance how are you going to account for " leakage" of one group into another in such large crowds. You really have a lot of work to do. I would quit posting here so much, take a year or two and research this subject in depth. I'll keep in touch to see how your research is going.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #55
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
You also ASSume that all the people at the inauguration are liberals. Not one conservative. Did you think there were any foreign tourists there? If so, would you adjust them as null or consider them as either lib or cons? Hell there were probably a lot of children there assumedly with no political affiliation. I'm really trying to help you here, but your use of using the cleanliness of large crowds to prove a point about the differences between Liberals and conservatives is becoming more problematic as you dig deeper into the subject.
This latest post is better but really open more questions than it answers. For instance how are you going to account for " leakage" of one group into another in such large crowds. You really have a lot of work to do. I would quit posting here so much, take a year or two and research this subject in depth. I'll keep in touch to see how your research is going.
na as you are really not a help or trying to help. Your really just trying ta leading me on as I have fun selling popcorn. I will keep posting where and when I want, what ever I want. I have my opinion you have yours. As there is no way I can find data that is not tainted one way or the other. That is just the way it is. But thanks for the many insults.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #56
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCapers View Post
when the snow melts the city looks like beruit

guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #57
DomCapers
Account Disabled

that condom program and the urban/suburban extended stay programs yielding dividends to the taxpayers already holmes, the cities looken better already!!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #58
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you keep a place clean and well maintained people behave themselves better in it and do their part to keep it clean. If your area is a dump people treat it as such, it's human nature.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #59
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
If you keep a place clean and well maintained people behave themselves better in it and do their part to keep it clean. If your area is a dump people treat it as such, it's human nature.
Yes. In Psychology/Sociology/Criminology, it’s called the “Broken Window Theory”.
And now, it's time for another lesson with
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #60
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Places like whole foods, wegmans, and starbucks do it. I started it in my bars bathroom with a chalk paint wall and chalk markers on string, havent had scratching or marking in the wooden stalls since.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women