Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 08:29 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I heard once the main thing it takes to go Airborne is you first have to be dumb enough to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Another thing a true hero doesn't brag, that's all you do. Quit tooting your own horn cause nobody is really that interested.

Jim
You have to run a lot too....there is this thing called jump school......and leap out of a perfectly good airplane not once but 5 times. Have you done it? Or do you just shoot your mouth off about your daddy being a jarhead?

I'm guessing you were a leg or never served, right? Maybe you're the one who ought to shut up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You have to run a lot too....there is this thing called jump school......and leap out of a perfectly good airplane not once but 5 times. Have you done it? Or do you just shoot your mouth off about your daddy being a jarhead?

I'm guessing you were a leg or never served, right? Maybe you're the one who ought to shut up.
Take your own advice. You sound about as stupid as usual.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #48
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Another thing a true hero doesn't brag, that's all you do. Quit tooting your own horn cause nobody is really that interested.

Jim
There you have it folks, Mojo wants to be me.

Excellent choice, Mojo!

Airborne!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
There you have it folks, Mojo wants to be me.

Excellent choice, Mojo!

Airborne!
Dream on.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #50
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:

As my Air Assault School instructor said, "All you need to know to complete Airborne School, is how to run and fall down". Besides Tim, after the canopy collapses on the drop zone, how do you folks travel? On foot like any other leg, with what you carry on your backs. Much prefer having the helicopters there to transport and supply us.

And as to the "Hatred as a policy".. can you explain why Obama is willing to "negotiate", I.e. give the Taliban everything they want, but refuses to negotiate with the real enemies he hates... the opposition party??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #51
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I guess this is the day monkeys fly because I agree with your dumb ass on this one.

I think what Obama has done here will damage the Democrats far more than any of the other supposed "scandals". I cannot imagine WTF he was thinking as to how this was going to look to people who don't give a shit about Benghazi and the other bullshit the Republicans have been quacking about for years now. This dude was a fucking deserter. The only reason to cut any sort of deal to get him back would be to court-martial his deserting ass.

Set aside the failure to consult with congress. Set aside giving up 5 supposed terrorists. Based on everything I have read, six troopers died trying to find this guy after he walked off voluntarily into the sunset. And, we're supposed to treat him like a hero?

What the fuck was Obama thinking? Is there any way the WH couldn't have known all these facts? Just unbelievable.
Excellent post, Tim. I applaud your honesty.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will be more than happy to tell that story, ....
Then why don't you?

Or would you rather talk about anything other than the OP topic?

Can't really blame you. You've not supported two Presidents since I've watched your posting, whose birth "circumstances" have been questioned! And neither one served in the military. So apparently it doesn't matter to you, unless you want to change the subject.

Now ... you keep "talking" .. I have some "walking" to do.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #53
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And neither one served in the military.
The fact that "neither one served in the military" should put them in a category that you can closely identify with.

Oops, I temporarily forgot that you were "born into the USMC." What will it be tomorrow LexiLiar, will you be re-"born into" the Navy Seals?

Let me guess, your favorite book is "MY PET GOAT."
Old 06-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #54
CVO99
BANNED

CVO99 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #55
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
I guess this is the day monkeys fly because I agree with your dumb ass on this one.

What the fuck was Obama thinking? Is there any way the WH couldn't have known all these facts? Just unbelievable.
Well thanks for being one of the few that will own up to this. I was beginning to think there wasn't a single thing Obama could do that his supporters wouldn't slavishly nod their heads and agree. Nice to see at least one has some self-respect.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #56
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Thanks there Timmy. I appreciate that you did not blindly walk in lock step with the Obmazombies defending the President on this one.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #57
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, for what it is worth, When I was finished at Commo School at Ft Benning, I went to Jump School, which allowed me to "Blouse" my Cochoran Boots, and for 3 months, was paid jump pay.

But when I got levied for 'Nam, I was assigned to a communications relay station,and lost my jump status.

We only made two live jumps in jump school. Most of the two and a half weeks was spent running, learning the technical aspects of the whole thing, and learning how to land.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 PM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
We only made two live jumps in jump school. Most of the two and a half weeks was spent running, learning the technical aspects of the whole thing, and learning how to land.
I hear ya on the running! You must have had bad weather that limited you to only 2 jumps during the last week. We made 5 jumps during the last week of our training. The first week was a 34 ft tower and the 2nd week the 250 ft tower.

I am sure you recall the drill where they teach you the 5 points of contact. I believe that was during the 1st week. In reality, for most jumpers there are only 2 POC, your feet and your ass.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:32 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I hear ya on the running! You must have had bad weather that limited you to only 2 jumps during the last week. We made 5 jumps during the last week of our training. The first week was a 34 ft tower and the 2nd week the 250 ft tower.

I am sure you recall the drill where they teach you the 5 points of contact. I believe that was during the 1st week. In reality, for most jumpers there are only 2 POC, your feet and your ass.
I managed knees and ass!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:34 AM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

I think what Obama has done here will damage the Democrats far more than any of the other supposed "scandals". I cannot imagine WTF he was thinking as to how this was going to look to people who don't give a shit about Benghazi and the other bullshit the Republicans have been quacking about for years now. This dude was a fucking deserter. The only reason to cut any sort of deal to get him back would be to court-martial his deserting ass.

Set aside the failure to consult with congress. Set aside giving up 5 supposed terrorists. Based on everything I have read, six troopers died trying to find this guy after he walked off voluntarily into the sunset. And, we're supposed to treat him like a hero?

+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women