Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2023, 08:35 AM   #46
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I guess I don't understand why a lady would put so much trust in LinkedIn, when it's not their business to be a provider verification service. If le contacts LinkedIn and says, we need 10 profiles that look real so we can stop human trafficking, why wouldn't LinkedIn help?
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 11:29 AM   #47
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Ladies who require personal information for their screening practices are not really screening at all with that method. Those that say they are, maybe you can explain how you can you tell if the hobbyist is going to respect your time/person and have the proper donation by him giving you his picture, his LinkedIn and Facebook profiles or his employer information? This ought to be good.

I think that rationale is as good as a provider depending upon providers giving a reference on a hobbyist, but have never seen him for a session.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 03:38 PM   #48
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

______________________________ __________

(940) 268-5538
I fall on the side of making providers feel safe. First of all, it makes for a much better experience if they feel safe with me. Second, I kind of feel that is my obligation. No woman should have to feel uncomfortable with me. If I find a good companion, I want to be able to see her again and again.

That said, my situation is complicated by the fact that I have mostly been out of the hobby for several years due to cancer and an injury.

While I do have a few contacts left and some of my old reviews are still posted, I'm really at a loss as to how to rebuild my reputation in this community for screening purposes.

Any help would be very appreciated.
almostfamous is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 03:48 PM   #49
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What about guys feeling safe? I would feel much better seeing ID's so I can screen and make sure I'm not visiting any criminals that decided to sell pussy to survive.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 06:18 PM   #50
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
What about guys feeling safe? I would feel much better seeing ID's so I can screen and make sure I'm not visiting any criminals that decided to sell pussy to survive.
No offense-- you know we're buds but....

You're a big fan of SWers... many of them decided to sell pussy to survive... just sayin'
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 06:31 AM   #51
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

P411 plus recent references seems like a great combination. Some guys will provide anything requested. Id. Pics. Social media. That's their call. That gives a lady maximum information to ensure her safety. It's a sexist notion though for guys to presume ladies can't hurt guys. There are some ladies who are hustling, robbing, extorting or informing on clients all the time and prey upon the guys who'll do anything asked. There's a balance. Guys who won't screen at all are unreasonable. So is someone who wants my home address when I don't get to see hers.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 10:51 PM   #52
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
No offense-- you know we're buds but....

You're a big fan of SWers... many of them decided to sell pussy to survive... just sayin'
These tricks here are spending big $ with a whole lot to lose, why shouldn't they be informed who they're going to visit? You have whores asking for ID's, I say do the same.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 03:12 AM   #53
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Some guys are fine with it, some aren't. I want to hear from the gentlemen who have an aversion to being screened .... what would make you comfortable AND keep the providers safe? I ask because I am exploring an incall in Addison and it is new territory for me. Any legitimate advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

______________________________ __________

(940) 268-5538

I draw the line at providing my last name, place of birth, and or date of birth, as those are personally identifying markers that do not change (rare exception to last name). They are also used in various industries, such as credit reporting, LexisNexis, etc... I've made the mistake of providing that info in the past, and luckily for me it has never come back to haunt me. Now, the only time I provide it is if I also have the exact same info from the lady. That serves as a deterrent, because she realizes if she misuses my info, I could do the same with hers. Also I think many guys would be reluctant to provide the name of their employer if they have one.

Aside from references, I guess you cloud always ask about other traits, like if your prospect has any distinctive tattoos, etc... Sometime that limits liability on both sides, but also gives you peace of mind and info if something goes wrong. Some girls ask for things like a driver's license, with various portions of personal info covered up. In certain states, the DL number in and of itself is not relevant and does increase risk compared to any other piece of info found on the DL.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 10:29 AM   #54
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
These tricks here are spending big $ with a whole lot to lose, why shouldn't they be informed who they're going to visit? You have whores asking for ID's, I say do the same.
I totally agree.

I have said in another thread that it was wrong to out guys even if they were dangerous, and got some guys that disagreed with me. But, I think that the guys who have had their pictures posted in the companion security forum were not posted because of something that is dangerous, but more so a negative review or even a disagreement of opinions than anything else. I think an honest review is good enough whenever you are providing intel on a provider who short changes her service, especially for the amount the ladies want these days.

Now, since fair is fair, I think that if a provider robs a client, her pimp does bodily harm or the provider destroys property, be it on an out call to his home or to his vehicle has she tells him where to park, then since she already posts her pictures and advertisements, I think another step needs to be taken. So getting her real name, taking a picture of her driver's license, ect. Then posting that information in the ML should be okay as well, right?

Now before any of you decide RTM this post, what I am talking about is doing it on OH2, since Eccie does not allow outing no matter what (or so they say).
Old 05-07-2023, 11:08 AM   #55
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username [COLOR="Yellow"]on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.[/COLOR] This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

I would be careful of posting anywhere real world info from what this says.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 07:23 PM   #56
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

TThat is funny because we have at least one female moderator on this site who also has access to all the outings going on in the companion security forum on OH2, but the providers who have outed guys in that forum are not banned on here.

I do not post on OH2, nor will I,so the suggestion that I made does not apply to me.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:28 AM   #57
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
TThat is funny because we have at least one female moderator on this site who also has access to all the outings going on in the companion security forum on OH2, but the providers who have outed guys in that forum are not banned on here.

I do not post on OH2, nor will I,so the suggestion that I made does not apply to me.
Does anyone really take little Corn Pop over here serious?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:07 AM   #58
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
That makes sense to me. If a guy is new and has no reputation, he should bear the risk of seeing lesser known or unknown ladies until he builds a reputation, or he should bear the risk of giving up rwi if he wants to see a more established lady.

But if you've been in the hobby for years.. Those guys know the ropes and would just find alternatives to giving up rwi, including seeing other ladies.
And I always am reliable for reference, so a newbie can get the ball rolling
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:10 AM   #59
2balls75
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And I always am reliable for reference, so a newbie can get the ball rolling
Good to know
2balls75 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 10:12 AM   #60
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
totally agree.

There is nothing that personal information, such as a picture, giving out a real name, ect. is going to do to make a provider safe from a guy who is going to physically harm or short a provider on her donation. The only thing giving out personal info is going to do is give the ability to a provider who feels jaded to post your picture on OH2, since there is no reprimand on there for doing so.

As far as p411 goes, when a client gets an okay from a provider on there, then there is a history of when he received that okay and each one of the providers' contact information that gave him one for other providers whom he contacts to try to set up a session to do so and that is why it is there for that purpose. After all, what provider gives an okay to a client who they did not see for a session? And in that session, maybe it was not the best and they did not see eye to eye, so just because the provider would not see him again (and he probably wouldn't see her again either), does not mean that she cannot give him a good reference for respecting her time and person and having the proper donation.

Maybe it's not to be all end all, but it damn sure beats relying on providers who have never seen him and other guys who hope that the ladies are dumb enough to believe their twisted theories to help fit their agendas.

There are a couple of providers who I have seen for sessions that I have not agreed with on the boards on many occasions, but when we are together BCD, we have an excellent time and the passion is very high. Ladies who judge a book by the cover of misinformation that has been given to a hobbyist by those who do not know or has ever seen him for a session are most definitely not the brightest crayon in the box!
Work info keeps one from being busted by LE ....a BIG consideration when doing outcalls. Since you don't so that, it isn't surprising that you wouldn't think of it..
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women