Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is the "Price is Right" for this Ho for an hour?
37.50 8 11.94%
140-180 14 20.90%
190-220 32 47.76%
230-260 8 11.94%
270-300 1 1.49%
300+ (you've got to be kidding me) 4 5.97%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2014, 08:17 AM   #46
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

What an angry C, huh?

You can find out a lot about a poster by looking at their history of posts. What excites them, what angers them, the context of when they post. I took a large sampling of "her" posts and pulled them out for you to look over. I think its pretty telling what "she" is about from reading her posting history.

This is the perfect example of a troll. Note the posting pattern of condesention, anger, putting "herself" above everyone. Its borderline sociopathic. There are few of them here, and they all exhibit the same tendencies. No reviews (or review history) 80% of their posts seeth with condemning the other posters on the board. I honestly feel the majority of them this is a SECOND (of 2 or many) fake profiles for them to "get back at the bullies".

I'm pumped to see what "she" responds with. Although you can be assured it will be something saying how "she" is better and "I or we" are (pick your word) pathetic, low lifes, trash, worthless...

It was surprising to note during my morning coffee on the deck, that this looney posts most often between 4-6AM in the morning...not sure what that means. But would suggest some coffee to take the early morning edge off the anger before starting another rant.

I love this board! Brings out all the nutjobs to watch them wallow in their fantasies.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #47
junkweed
Account Disabled

I don't understand all the hate. Many businesses pay big money for focus groups and market surveys to determine the "sweet spot" for their products in terms of pricing and the demographic they should market to. Like most other research you toss the outliers and what's left is real usable info and it's being provided here for free. You can make the argument that the respondents have a motive for driving down prices and that would be true, but such is the case in any other business research involving potential future customers.

If her frequent flyer discount is 250/hr and the focus group puts her at 200-220/hr that's a gap of 30-50 dollars. Some will pay it anyway but it's likely most won't. If she only wants the clients that will pay it then that's her choice. If enough of these(Price is right) threads are posted eventually someone will come in at 300.00(or more) and hour, the question is who.

Besides, no one is assigning a value to her as a person but rather a value to an hour of her time and services(which she is in fact selling).

ok...flame me.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #48
Toyz
Valued Poster

Its pretty simple really...why do some Hoogars get so mad when their rates are questioned?

Scenario #1: "I'm worth more than any other Ho". And they believe that. Either because they have been told by every Monger "Baby, you are the BEST". And because they see another girl asking that amount and convince themselves that the girl is GETTING her asking price every-single-time, and that they are better. {{{By the way, we tell almost every girl "Baby, you are the BEST"}}}. We say the damndest things when we have an erection.

Scenario #2: They don't want to work any harder than they have to for the $ they get. Who can blame them? We all want to make as much per hour of work that we can...I'm no different. What I find-personally-are the girls who actually ENJOY sex are less concerned with their hourly rate...not that they want to give it up for free of course, but they don't get as caught up in "Don't haggle because this is my rate".

Scenario #3 (the EFN Syndrome): Thinks all men are trash & hates what they do, but doesn't have skills or talent to make money any other way. Honestly gets offended if someone says "I can give you this much". Expects guys to simply open their wallets to whatever their demands are.

And to your point...its AMAZING how much some girls business picks up when they offer a token discount. But many won't realize that the difference between REALLY having more business than you need, and constantly writing ads to get a few bites, might be $40-$60.

$200 always feels better in MY pocket than the $300 I am imagining I will soon have.

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:20 PM   #49
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
If she only wants the clients that will pay it then that's her choice.
Well, and I think that's one possibility Toyz missed in his litany. It may not be simply that a lady wants to maximize her hourly rate, but that she only wants to see clients who are willing to pay it, as opposed to merely able.

I see it this way. Every lady has her price and every client has his. This thread is tasteless because it ridicules a newbie. Nor will this thread change any minds. It's only effective purpose is therefore to ridicule someone who's new to the community. She won't change her rates. She'll just leave. One could argue people should have a thicker skin. One could also argue that a little civility goes a long way. I would be in the latter camp, but I have no delusions that I'll change Toyz approach. However, one thing to realize is that if she leaves, those few clients who would see her at her advertised rate will loose that opportunity, and they will know who to blame for scaring away the lady offering it. Toyz may not care about that. But if newbies are treated civilly and privately informed rather than publicly ridiculed that they will have a broader client base if they lower their rates or run more competitive specials, they may just come down to a rate Toyz would find amenable.

I have no horse in this race as I am not interested in seeing her. But, for the sake of the community, I hope she is made to feel more welcome lest she think this thread is respresenative of the wider eccie community.

If I want to see someone but her advertised rate is more than my allocated budget, I will ask her before we book what her specials are. If what's offered is above my budget, I'll thank her for taking the time to respond and let her know that she's above my present budget of X dollars and I have to pass for now. If she wants to counter offer she can, but at no point did I ask her to take what I was willing to pay. Some will be offended that I even asked for a special, and that is unfortunate. But at no point do I see any need to be rude, denigrating, pushy, condescending or snarky.

I find eccie useful, but I haven't found co-ed to be terribly civil lately. I suspect that most of the gentlemen and ladies being uncivil to each other are probably a lot more civil in person. Why many civil people abandon civility on the internet I don't really understand? After all, why behave differently on the internet than you would in real life?
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:30 PM   #50
mr. sixty nine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaur View Post
Why many civil people abandon civility on the internet I don't really understand? After all, why behave differently on the internet than you would in real life?
I believe your question and it's answer are like that old joke:
Why does a dog lick it's dick..........
mr. sixty nine is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:04 PM   #51
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine View Post
I believe your question and it's answer are like that old joke:
Why does a dog lick it's dick..........
there would be a LOT of unemployed hoogars if mongers could do THAT ....
and who hasn't tried??? LOL
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #52
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, and I think that's one possibility Toyz missed in his litany. It may not be simply that a lady wants to maximize her hourly rate, but that she only wants to see clients who are willing to pay it, as opposed to merely able.

I see it this way. Every lady has her price and every client has his. This thread is tasteless because it ridicules a newbie. Nor will this thread change any minds. It's only effective purpose is therefore to ridicule someone who's new to the community. She won't change her rates. She'll just leave. One could argue people should have a thicker skin. One could also argue that a little civility goes a long way. I would be in the latter camp, but I have no delusions that I'll change Toyz approach. However, one thing to realize is that if she leaves, those few clients who would see her at her advertised rate will loose that opportunity, and they will know who to blame for scaring away the lady offering it. Toyz may not care about that. But if newbies are treated civilly and privately informed rather than publicly ridiculed that they will have a broader client base if they lower their rates or run more competitive specials, they may just come down to a rate Toyz would find amenable.

I have no horse in this race as I am not interested in seeing her. But, for the sake of the community, I hope she is made to feel more welcome lest she think this thread is respresenative of the wider eccie community.

If I want to see someone but her advertised rate is more than my allocated budget, I will ask her before we book what her specials are. If what's offered is above my budget, I'll thank her for taking the time to respond and let her know that she's above my present budget of X dollars and I have to pass for now. If she wants to counter offer she can, but at no point did I ask her to take what I was willing to pay. Some will be offended that I even asked for a special, and that is unfortunate. But at no point do I see any need to be rude, denigrating, pushy, condescending or snarky.

I find eccie useful, but I haven't found co-ed to be terribly civil lately. I suspect that most of the gentlemen and ladies being uncivil to each other are probably a lot more civil in person. Why many civil people abandon civility on the internet I don't really understand? After all, why behave differently on the internet than you would in real life?
Your pompous grandstanding tirades of late are getting a bit old. So let me return your attacks with the same virility that they are given with.

No, you are absolutely full of proverbial shit if you think my discussion of an ESTABLISHED Hoogar will drive her from the business. Your first lie-or error-is not knowing she is not new. More than half the readers of this could not tell you her name let alone define a decision on whether they will see her or not. Did you find a link to her profile in my post? No. So anyone wanting to go view her had to first find her.

You continue to exhibit continuous hypocrisy in your posts. Your attacks (however glossily worded) are generally mean spirited and with NO ability to add humor, they just come off as....well....SAD. You strike me as a very lonely man

What is the point of your second paragraph??? Are you somehow suggesting that I or others don't follow this? That you are somehow UNIQUE in that you offer a rate and if refused you politely bow out? What exactly are you saying? This has a very accusatory tone and I'd like to hear what you think others are doing to justify your self ingratiating rant?

To your last paragraph. Simple explanation? You simply don't understand communications. You understand WORDS, PHRASING & ELOCUTION. But that's far different from being able to hold a conversation or how to engage a forum in creating discussion, feedback, how to drive passion & interest. You just come off as boring.

"I find eccie useful, but I haven't found co-ed to be terribly civil lately".

Actually no one gives a fuck if you find it civil or not. As long as no rules are being broken (and they're not) you are just pissing in the wind as you often do.

By the way here are the POSTED expectations for this particular forum. Tell me where you find "civil" in the description

Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

"Why many civil people abandon civility on the internet I don't really understand"?

I explained that in depth above that you don't understand communications...and I fully trust this is likely not the first time you've been told this...or felt like you were on the outside of a group.

Go look at post views. Go look at how many voted in this poll. Go look at which threads have the most interactions. This is an ENTERTAINMENT forum, not a "lets all be prim and proper and not upset Centaurs on his sleeve sensibilities".

I honestly wonder if you should consider NOT participating in this particular forum. It seems to be too intense for your sensibilities young man.

Now that said, everyone has the right to their opinions. I absolutely believe that. But if you are going to come at me calling me names and huffing and puffing, expect me to verbally push your shit in as well.

Next "The Price is Right" coming soon!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:31 PM   #53
Toyz
Valued Poster

61 votes cast....poll ends tomorrow!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #54
mr. sixty nine
Valued Poster

Centaur you can't really call her a new girl, she has agency reviews. And I voted 230-260 rate. No way on 300, but a 220-250 rate any day of the week.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #55
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Centaur you can't really call her a new girl, she has agency reviews. And I voted 230-260 rate. No way on 300, but a 220-250 rate any day of the week.
I thought 220-230 and voted accordingly. Hey 69, you have one review, how much did you pay for that one?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #56
mr. sixty nine
Valued Poster

70 special 30min bbbj
Typically stick to 200-250 on p411.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #57
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
70 special 30min bbbj
Typically stick to 200-250 on p411.
Yah, I'm pretty much the same. Although have opted for more 1/2 hours the past few months.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:28 PM   #58
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Your pompous grandstanding tirades of late are getting a bit old. So let me return your attacks with the same virility that they are given with.
I don't recall attacking you. But you're usually not boring so fire away.

Quote:
You continue to exhibit continuous hypocrisy in your posts. Your attacks (however glossily worded) are generally mean spirited and with NO ability to add humor, they just come off as....well....SAD. You strike me as a very lonely man
Not my problem.

Quote:
What is the point of your second paragraph??? Are you somehow suggesting that I or others don't follow this? That you are somehow UNIQUE in that you offer a rate and if refused you politely bow out? What exactly are you saying? This has a very accusatory tone and I'd like to hear what you think others are doing to justify your self ingratiating rant?
If you confuse the manner in which I hobby with a judgement on how you do so, that's your problem.

I am curious what, if anything, you hope to accomplish beyond ridiculing people. That you are doing so isn't an accusation, it's a simple observation. If you thought it poor form, you wouldn't do it, so I'm not sure why you interpret pointing out that you do as an accusation. I'd be surprised if you see it as an end in itself, hence my curiosity. Do you really think it will influence what rates will be offered or accepted?

Quote:
To your last paragraph. Simple explanation? You simply don't understand communications.
Is that what you call it?

Quote:
By the way here are the POSTED expectations for this particular forum. Tell me where you find "civil" in the description

The ability to be uncivil online doesn't come with any immunity from being criticized for doing it.

Quote:
I explained that in depth above that you don't understand communications...and I fully trust this is likely not the first time you've been told this...or felt like you were on the outside of a group.
You seem to be taking my criticism rather more personally than I expected of you. Interesting. Though not my intention, I clearly got a rise out of you.

Quote:
Go look at post views. Go look at how many voted in this poll. Go look at which threads have the most interactions. This is an ENTERTAINMENT forum, not a "lets all be prim and proper and not upset Centaurs on his sleeve sensibilities".
Between the two of us, I'm not the one who seems upset. Again, I'm surprised. Believe it or not, I'm a tad disappointed you are. I thought you were one of the few people here with skin thicker than tissue paper.

Quote:
I honestly wonder if you should consider NOT participating in this particular forum. It seems to be too intense for your sensibilities young man.
Nice for you I suppose. Wonder away then.

Quote:
Now that said, everyone has the right to their opinions.
No, Toyz, a right is something you fight for or it can be taken away. Since neither of us owns nor represent the owner(s) of eccie, what we have here are privileges which neither of us owes to the other. Talk on the internet is worth every last penny you pay for it.

Quote:
But if you are going to come at me calling me names and huffing and puffing, expect me to verbally push your shit in as well.
Is it because I called your joke tasteless that's got your panties in a twist? Unfortunately you are kind of boring when you're irritable
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #59
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't recall attacking you. But you're usually not boring so fire away.

Not my problem.

If you confuse the manner in which I hobby with a judgement on how you do so, that's your problem.

I am curious what, if anything, you hope to accomplish beyond ridiculing people. That you are doing so isn't an accusation, it's a simple observation. If you thought it poor form, you wouldn't do it, so I'm not sure why you interpret pointing out that you do as an accusation. I'd be surprised if you see it as an end in itself, hence my curiosity. Do you really think it will influence what rates will be offered or accepted?

Is that what you call it?

The ability to be uncivil online doesn't come with any immunity from being criticized for doing it.

You seem to be taking my criticism rather more personally than I expected of you. Interesting. Though not my intention, I clearly got a rise out of you.

Between the two of us, I'm not the one who seems upset. Again, I'm surprised. Believe it or not, I'm a tad disappointed you are. I thought you were one of the few people here with skin thicker than tissue paper.

Nice for you I suppose. Wonder away then.

No, Toyz, a right is something you fight for or it can be taken away. Since neither of us owns nor represent the owner(s) of eccie, what we have here are privileges which neither of us owes to the other. Talk on the internet is worth every last penny you pay for it.

Is it because I called your joke tasteless that's got your panties in a twist? Unfortunately you are kind of boring when you're irritable
Actually, you made your first effort at derailment in post #14 in this thread-same argument as this time. You were pretty much ignored then by everyone including me, so you decided to launch another volley. Which is just as boring as the first. And seriously, even though you try to act like I'm the one upset...you know I nailed your personality pretty damn well.

You act like a whiney little teen who when ignored shouts louder thinking that's going to change anything.

Rave on my friend, rave on...no one was listening before and now neither shall I.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:20 PM   #60
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your attacks (however glossily worded) are generally mean spirited and with NO ability to add humor, they just come off as....well....SAD. You strike me as a very lonely man
Looks like the pot calling the kettle black.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women