Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2013, 07:39 AM   #46
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I have already put FuckZup on ignore. It is so much more civil now and doesn't smell like shit.
Thank you. Obviously, the Junk Whisperer had to make that announcement because he really didn't do what he said, but craves the attention. He'll be peeking at every single post until he gets tired of it.

Can I get you to do the same, Whiny?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #47
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are becoming very dull, Assup. Same old ignorant posts. You need to be more creative.

Amusing. You post virtually the same thing every single day. And, even your responses to other posts are now becoming identical. Everyone is "stupid". I notice that you usually use that one by way of response to something you've thrown up that has had a bunch of holes poked in it by other posters, and you can't defend it. So, you call folks stupid and move on to your next nonsensical anti-government rant.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #48
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Timmie, CJ; if you're going to tell the world what I said then get it fucking right. Did I ever say anything about shipborne missile attacks??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about B-52 strikes??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about boots on the ground "within an hour"??? No, I didn't.

As for the medal, some dumb fuck (I'm reverting to navyese) wanted to know my sources. I am one of those sources.

Now, for the record, Marines could have been in Benghazi within four hours. No doubt about that but only after presidential orders were given. F-18s could have been over Benghazi in less than 2 hours with a full load. Would they attack? Depends on the possible target. Smart bombs can take out a single building with a laser range spotter which they had on site. In any event, the sight and sound of an F-18 would have given the terrorists pause and encouraged the defenders. A C-130 gunship could have been over the target in four hours and could strike personnel concentrations with pinpoint accuracry. The rapid response force and/or hostage rescue team could have been "boots on the ground" in four to six hours. No embassy personnel had died at +6 hours but ambassador was missing.

I have had with CJ, Timmie, and FuckZup. Do not count yourselves as Americans on this site or you will be liars. People died who could have been and deserved to be saved and you think it's a joke...You and your lazy, slimy, no-load president can kiss my ass. He deserves to be serving time in Leavenworth and maybe, just maybe it can still happen.

If you have anything instructive or rational, lets see it otherwise go to hell.

I don't think it's a joke at all, it is a tragedy of immense proportions. The silly part is you trying to use it, by making shit up, to smear President Obama. And your silly contentions regarding what sort of response there should have been is equally stupid. The crowds and terrorists would "run away" as a result of an F18 flyover? The way they've been running away from us in Afghanistan for the last 11 years? A C130 gunship is supposed to orbit the area and do what? Hose down every person it sees in its FLIR? By the way, where was the nearest C130 Spectre? And how long would it have taken to load it with ammo, do the preflight and get it over the Embassy? It's a prop plane. Do you even have any idea what the answer is to those questions before you start posting up your ridiculous shit?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't think it's a joke at all, it is a tragedy of immense proportions. The silly part is you trying to use it, by making shit up, to smear President Obama. And your silly contentions regarding what sort of response there should have been is equally stupid. The crowds and terrorists would "run away" as a result of an F18 flyover? The way they've been running away from us in Afghanistan for the last 11 years? A C130 gunship is supposed to orbit the area and do what? Hose down every person it sees in its FLIR? By the way, where was the nearest C130 Spectre? And how long would it have taken to load it with ammo, do the preflight and get it over the Embassy? It's a prop plane. Do you even have any idea what the answer is to those questions before you start posting up your ridiculous shit?
TP, I think he's calling valet parking for his late-model HUFF!

He doesn't have to convince his own bubble dwellers and maybe finally understands that those who think otherwise won't allow him to make shit up to prove a point that makes no sense.

Expect BSwine to follow joe bloe, IBSyndrome and others down the path to self-righteousness...
Old 04-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #50
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I allowed time for an ammo load or the times would have been less. Why do you keep lying Timmie, I thought you were better than that at least. Why don't you just cut and paste what I really say rather than lie? I DID NOT say that terrorists would "run away" (that is a quote dipshit and a lie), what I wrote was the terrorists would have been given pause after which they could do multiple things. Hopefull some of the less committed would have decided that the US was serious about embassy security and this was not the dirty street that they wanted to die on. Another of your lies Timmie (you are such a little turd); a C-130 gunship would not "hose down" people, I wrote that a C-130 could attack concentrations of terrorists. If you want to go further (if you have the guts) then tell me who is responsible if the assets are not in place and not ready? I guess that would be another "smear" on Obama (your lord and master I guess). Putting the blame and responsibility on the person in charge is not a smear. Did you smear Bush? We know you blamed him for everything that happened. Your very own posts indict you. You're more than just a liar Timmie, you're a hypocrite. I still say that are un-American and a piece of shit floating in the bowl with your friends WTF and FuckZup. Don't hang with people like that.

Some technical information: The C-130 has an airspeed of about 345 mph and Sigonella, Italy is just over 400 miles from Benghazi. Do the math yourself.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
BANNED

This is the essense of BSwine's discussion platform nowadays.

If you don't agree with me, you're a liar a hypocrite and an un-American piece of shit.

And if you don't like that, I'll hold my breath until I turn blue in the face!

You can leave in a huff, or you can leave in a minute and a huff. Just leave.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be JD Barleybrains..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Amusing. You post virtually the same thing every single day. And you STILL don't get it! And, even your responses to other posts are now becoming identical. Seems to cause you less confusion. Everyone is "stupid". You finally figured that one out! Good for you, TimmyPageboy. I notice that you usually use that one by way of response to something you've thrown up that has had a bunch of holes poked in it by other posters, and you can't defend it. Actually, I can defend everything I post. Sometimes it's not worth it, other times, arguments that you think "poke holes" don't even come close to hitting the mark. So, you call folks stupid and move on to your next nonsensical anti-government rant. It's not my fault they're stupid. And education is the best defense against stupidity.
Hope that clears things up for you, TimmyPageBoy.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hope that clears things up for you, TimmyPageBoy.
As usual, the end result of StupidOldLyingFart's feeble attempts to clear things up, are as clear as mud!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
In the first Gulf war we had troops inside Saudi Arabia within 24 hours from Fort Ord.

In Benghazi we had troops available less than four hours away, air support only two hours away, and ships 12 hours away. The attack took seven hours and the White House did nothing except prepare for the trip to Las Vegas.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #56
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
How many wounded children from Sandy Hook have been interviewed?
That's a good question why none of them have been interviewed. I wonder if little Emily Parker's father could answer that question. Here's a short clip of him grieving his ass off over the death of his daughter Emily.

http://youtu.be/8_b9hh2lp3I
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #57
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Eva......there were no wounded surviving children. All the children that were shot were killed. Two adults survived with wounds.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #58
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Good math BSwine.

I think you should be Sec State AND Sec Def. You'd be a fine cabinet. Of course you might have trouble keeping things in your drawers, but as furniture goes...
Old 04-11-2013, 08:06 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
That's a good question why none of them have been interviewed. I wonder if little Emily Parker's father could answer that question. Here's a short clip of him grieving his ass off over the death of his daughter Emily.

http://youtu.be/8_b9hh2lp3I
shame on you goober. I suppose you're now going to claim that Sandy Hook never happened, but was a Government setup to grab your guns.

Dimwitted dipshit!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #60
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
shame on you goober. I suppose you're now going to claim that Sandy Hook never happened, but was a Government setup to grab your guns.

Dimwitted dipshit!
Did I say that? No I didn't. I simply show a video of a grieving father. Oh you must have caught his unusual behavior before the camera was rolling. Smiling, laughing and joking around. Then once on camera morphed into a grieving distraught parent. Common reaction to stress right?
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women