Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2018, 11:56 PM   #46
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A complete phony. Anyone who keeps saying “that’s not who we are” is a fraud. Just like Obama. Taking better care of illegal aliens than US citizens is “not who we are”.
I agree. ANY politician for open borders, is IMO a traitor..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 05:00 AM   #47
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

joe kennedy was a nervous scared wreck at the start of his speech with what? Vaseline smeared down the sides of his mouth?

You would have thought he was an orphan entering a country club for the first time in his life instead of a pampered trust fund baby as scared as he was

His whole rebuttal was about illegal immigration, but I have to ask you, why did he only speak to the Hispanic illegals in Spanish, what about reaching out to other immigrant communities of color in their languages? Very dismissive of whole groups of peoples

He sort of looked like across between howdy doody and conan obrien with a kennedy jutting jaw

And the dimocrats, have you ever seen a sourer looking group of sourpusses? I mean they didn't do themselves any good at all. As anti-American as anti-American gets. Most of them, given the chance, would remake America into the false idealized fantasyland kingdom of their own special group

Luis Gutierrez, my man, exiting the chamber before the speech was over, USA!
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:11 AM   #48
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Kennedy bombed. Sanders had technical problems. Maxine Waters fiasco is tonight on BET.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:16 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

And the beat goes on!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 12:52 PM   #50
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
His whole rebuttal was about illegal immigration, but I have to ask you, why did he only speak to the Hispanic illegals in Spanish, what about reaching out to other immigrant communities of color in their languages? Very dismissive of whole groups of peoples
That is something that always pisses me off. WE consistently hear of this or that, democrat politician doing a spot on Telemundo or on his (or her) local networks speaking spanish, for "all the immigrants out there".. BUT never once do we hear them speaking chinese, indian, japanese, phillipino, bengali or any of the dozens of other languages out there representing all the OTHER immigrants who are not from south of the border..

AND THEN THEY have the gall to say if we are FOR border security, its cause we are racist towards latinos..
Old 01-31-2018, 02:13 PM   #51
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
BUT never once do we hear them speaking chinese, indian, japanese, phillipino, bengali or any of the dozens of other languages out there representing all the OTHER immigrants who are not from south of the border..
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess: 1) demographically they aren't growing as fast as the Latino population, 2) they came here legally 3) they actually work for a living and 4) don't vote for Democrats.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:51 PM   #52
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Maxine 9 pm bet tonight

Right now on bet is a special: BET love & hapiness: an Obama celebration

Obama & Michelle in the house as they say
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:46 PM   #53
garhkal
Valued Poster

I don't watch BET, or ever CARE to..
Old 02-01-2018, 11:16 AM   #54
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That is something that always pisses me off. WE consistently hear of this or that, democrat politician doing a spot on Telemundo or on his (or her) local networks speaking spanish, for "all the immigrants out there".. BUT never once do we hear them speaking chinese, indian, japanese, phillipino, bengali or any of the dozens of other languages out there representing all the OTHER immigrants who are not from south of the border..

AND THEN THEY have the gall to say if we are FOR border security, its cause we are racist towards latinos..
GWB spoke in Spanish several times, did it piss you off then?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #55
gnadfly
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_02aVQmqLOg
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:43 PM   #56
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
GWB spoke in Spanish several times, did it piss you off then?
Yes it did. Just like when i hear ANY politician running for office, do it.. THEY ARE RUNNING for office in the USA, not in some latin country.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:08 AM   #57
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well at least she kept her composer. (spelling)

O 'parental supervision'. I'm not even sure (but I have lots of opinions) to that.

All of the problems are caused by people of color? o boy!
And Russia interfering in our election? o that has never happened before! LOL Let's see does anyone recall Obama interfering openly with Israeli election? We do it and so do they or other countries! nothing new here.
Brags about himself? Shall we compare how many times Obama said I or I'm etc with how many times Trump said it?
If any body believes the unemployment rate let me just say look at the way it is counted! It is changed how and who is unemployed. Changed so it can reflect it is lower with almost as many times a president is changed.
Count every one that is unemployed we may get a more accurate count that way.
I will just end now.
tinman483 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women