Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162863
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36408
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #46
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

"You govern either by leadership or by crisis, right now we are being governed by crisis."

That was a statement made by Leon Panetta in an very candid interview with Bill O'reilly last night. Panetta really struggled in defending Obama as a leader. Many times you could tell he was searching for the correct way to say something in a way that wouldn't completely condemn his former boss. He portrayed Obama as someone who wants to do the right thing but is unwilling to make the tough decisions. Several times O'reilly would bring up a particular issue that Obama has faced and Panetta admitted that decisions were either not made correctly or just not made when it mattered.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #47
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Can you imagine the bio-hazard disaster ...

...........that would occur from the hot, stinky gas release?

Although it might improve the atmosphere over Austin, it would dissipate around the rest of the State and permeate the meaningful places.

Besides, Obamacare/Medicaid probably doesn't cover gas releases.
True, but it would be a short term biohazard, and you must weight that against all the things Assup promotes which degrade the US, as well as his constant presence, which creates daily degradation of the environment.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:11 AM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
"You govern either by leadership or by crisis, right now we are being governed by crisis."

That was a statement made by Leon Panetta in an very candid interview with Bill O'reilly last night. Panetta really struggled in defending Obama as a leader. Many times you could tell he was searching for the correct way to say something in a way that wouldn't completely condemn his former boss. He portrayed Obama as someone who wants to do the right thing but is unwilling to make the tough decisions. Several times O'reilly would bring up a particular issue that Obama has faced and Panetta admitted that decisions were either not made correctly or just not made when it mattered.
It was interesting how Panetta and O'Reilly settled on faulting Petraeus with the "talking points" shenanigans when everyone already knows Petraeus objected to the talking points Rice used on the Sunday talk shows:
Quote:
"No mention of the cable to Cairo, either?" Petraeus wrote after receiving Morell's edited version, developed after an intense back-and-forth among Obama administration officials. "Frankly, I'd just as soon not use this, then."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zi-events.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The dick you have in your mouth makes all your posts moot.
That pillow in your mouth is muffling your whining, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's time to get a new atti-rude, eh, IBIdiot?

Please take a moment, just for us folks who are trying to understand you banal verbal ejaculations, and explain why I'va Biggen is an inbred chimp? You've been callin him that several times in each post you address his way for more than a year. Yet you haven't tried to make any sense of your choice of rude insults.

And who's EKIM, IBIDIOT? I seem to remember a poster you once posted by that handle, but, as some posters are forced to do, had to change his handle for reasons unbeknownst to any of us.

Back in the ECCIE days off decorum, a member would get whacked for referring to a member -- or especially a whooker -- by a former handle. Seems as though there were personal security issues at play.

Are you incapable of respecting that, IBIDIOT? Do you think it's funny? I can guarantee the hobby has pretty fucking well excluded your pustulant "bacne" covered ass for some time.

Must hurt something awful the thought that most of us are actually having sexual adventures that do not include fast food, cheap furniture and devices driven by D-cell batteries.

In comclusin, be a man,ahem, and explain exactly what you mean when you call each of us your vile, vulgar and rude nicknames and why. Maybe we can figure out if you deserve to be ignored for a lunatic, or get your cracker ass flogged with a cat'o nine tails, the punish deserving of an overrun overseer...
It's obvious you stupidly failed to understand it the first time; so, it's obvious it would be waste of space to explain it to you again, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Take the dick out of your mouth no balls we can't hear you. Of course anything you say is nonsense.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take the dick out of your mouth no balls we can't hear you. Of course anything you say is nonsense.
How many pillows per week do you bite through, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #51
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post

I can't remember a former SOD hammer is old boss like this.

The long pauses in his answers were very telling.

Despite what people think of O'Reilly it was a great interview.
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #52
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
How many dicks do you suck in a week no balls? Do you suck more than you take up the ass?
Old 10-08-2014, 11:34 AM   #53
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

The long pauses in his answers were very telling.
you know he was tempering everything he said or has written too

if they reveal this much..Obama is really even more a complete fraud than has been exposed...we, who are clear-eyed, have been saying that for years...
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Panetta Interview Pt I

Quote:
How many dicks do you suck in a week no balls? Do you suck more than you take up the ass?
Let your eyes and ears be your receptacles for new learning, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your ass is full and by now you should know that you are a **receiver** when you continue suckle on Odumbo's cock as a fount of knowledge for ** Hope and CHANGE**, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Old 10-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
you are just like the OP no balls, you have lost your way. Shift change at the glory hole?
Old 10-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Back to Panetta ....

... I think he is looking for a job in the Hillary Clinton Administration.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:27 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Fox News O'Reilly Interviews Fmr. CIA Director Panetta Part 2: Benghazi Scandal

Fox News O'Reilly Interviews Fmr. CIA Director Panetta Part 2: Benghazi Scandal

Quote:
you are just like the OP no balls, you have lost your way. Shift change at the glory hole?
Odumbo taught you well, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Old 10-08-2014, 02:31 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you know he was tempering everything he said or has written too

if they reveal this much..Obama is really even more a complete fraud than has been exposed...we, who are clear-eyed, have been saying that for years...
Leon is a close friend of the Clinton's and is paving the road for a Hilleary run in 2016.

You hillbillies are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Obama was correct not fucking around in Syria. He should not have fucked around in Libya.

Anything anti-Obama ...even if it elects Hillary! Is that what you boys want? Damn....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #59
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Fox News O'Reilly Interviews Fmr. CIA Director Panetta Part 2: Benghazi Scandal

Odumbo taught you well, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. How's that **Hope and CHANGE** tasting, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Thanks for posting the pic of you bobbing for dick,however I didn't know you were black. Explains a lot, keep on bobbing no balls.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:46 PM   #60
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Leon is a close friend of the Clinton's and is paving the road for a Hilleary run in 2016.

You hillbillies are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Obama was correct not fucking around in Syria. He should not have fucked around in Libya.

Anything anti-Obama ...even if it elects Hillary! Is that what you boys want? Damn....

You could be right but I need to understand how painting Obama as indecisive and disliking politics paves a road for Hillary?
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women