Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2015, 05:52 PM   #46
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Let's cut the crap here and who's this stormy, provide me a link! So far we've received nothing via pm..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 02:21 PM   #47
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Let's cut the crap here and who's this stormy, provide me a link! So far we've received nothing via pm..
Interesting how a Moderator Tells us to stop posting on this Alert and they refuse to REMOVE Her Real name from a posting that this POS Licker Lic posted

Lady's -- Eccie doesnt really care what this Licker Lic does or says or who he threatens
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:49 PM   #48
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We've known this for years...The remix.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #49
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

jindo - You seem to be the one that is a prick, you have taken enough time to bash the fellow, it sure could you a rest and hopefully you will find something else to do with your life.
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:04 PM   #50
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Who are all of these women that dream about black cock, I would like to see them along with all of the black women as well.........
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #51
jindo
Gaining Momentum

TEXAS
STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS
Licker Lic is No Concern of yours or is He

now you go find something else to do with your life.

how fucking stupid are you to tell someone what to do about something that is none of your damn business
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:35 AM   #52
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo View Post
Interesting how a Moderator Tells us to stop posting on this Alert and they refuse to REMOVE Her Real name from a posting that this POS Licker Lic posted

Lady's -- Eccie doesnt really care what this Licker Lic does or says or who he threatens
A moderator on Eccie can do very little about stuff the goes on off the site, they are not the hobby police. If you have this info that Licker License has posted on this site and with his hobby name attached to it, then it is time to reveal it. Any else you have that is against site rules that he has done or posted, forward it to the mods. It is time for you to put up or shut up.

This site has many assholes, racists and possibly dangerous guys on it as well as guys like yourself with agendas against certain individuals. Each person is allowed to give his/her opinion as long as it stays within the guidelines of the site and being a condescending asswipe as well as having an agenda against someone is not a violation of the guidelines. Sending threatening messages is, even in email form and if you have them, forward them to the mods. If all you have is her word, then it is he said/she said and there is nothing a mod can do.

Many members of this site throw out accusations on to other members in hopes that they will be believed and maybe even get a reaction, but one thing that they do not have is proof of anything, going by rumors or assumptions and stating it as fact. Do not be like those people. Say what you want to say, giving your opinion and what you think sating it as such, as you are free to do so and that is what this site is about, but keep in mind that when you do say something and state it as fact, have the documented proof to back it up or what you say is meaningless and goes to your credibility as a poster on this site.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:08 AM   #53
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
TEXAS
STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS
Licker Lic is No Concern of yours or is He

now you go find something else to do with your life.

how fucking stupid are you to tell someone what to do about something that is none of your damn business
You've put this out there so now it's everyones business....you've also failed to produce the information we've requested from you. You may think you're doing this girl a huge favor and this guy a big harm but you've done the exact opposite. At some point you've got to put the shovel down.

I've moved this to coed since you can't produce any fruitful information and I'll also remind you to refrain from the unnecessary rudeness it's definitely not called for!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #54
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Interesting ... it was not a modtard that placed the subtle hint, it was an adminitard ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #55
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It is way to obvious that jindo has his thing going with bp ladies and hell no to licker getting in the way. Maybe jindo should try out an established ec lady and see how that goes
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:21 PM   #56
surfindick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Interesting ... it was not a modtard that placed the subtle hint, it was an adminitard ... ijs.
FYI at the top of the furum you will find the following:

This forum is Moderated by: 8 people: Duke of G, Namssa, Bob Valdez, Torito, Von Spieler, Mojojo, gman44, NYr

Mojojo does double duty in Dallas
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 12:39 PM   #57
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Hes a total douchebag...back in 2011 me and another provider went to do a shoot at his studio and he went off on us after we had started shooting he just went ballistic made my friend cry...we left as fast as we could...never again.....this does not surprise me at all....
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:16 PM   #58
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
Hes a total douchebag...back in 2011 me and another provider went to do a shoot at his studio and he went off on us after we had started shooting he just went ballistic made my friend cry...we left as fast as we could...never again.....this does not surprise me at all....
Thank you Brandee69

Eccie Mod's and Admin's are Protecting Licker Lic..

NUMEROUS Women have had problems with him

ALL I CAN SAY - IS EVERY Woman should stay away from Licker Lic

It would not surprise me to see him some night on World News and not for a Good Reason
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:00 AM   #59
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the heads up. I had no clue!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 05:17 PM   #60
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

So, recent history shows banned handles may be tied to current handles, ala davidfree/bigdog. What is the previous banned handle of licker?
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women