Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41537
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35908
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #46
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

But, to keep to my thread, I am worried that the lack of clarity about Covid, its origins and its best treatment has forced people into too-fiercely defended corners. There is no communication. That's bad for all of us.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 08:51 AM   #47
Withnail
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimxbeam View Post
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Would you be willing to share the real link with us? Inquiring minds want to know!

A PubMed linck will do fine.
townhall.com/ Leah Barkoukis/12/9/21. Pfizer/CDC. Sorry I don't post the actual link, but I don't know how to! But you can find it.
Withnail is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 09:13 AM   #48
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
You don't have "freedom" to smoke in a public place. Why should you have "freedom" to spread Covid?

mask mandate unless ya got your papers

but vaccine will not stop you from getting & spreading
MAY reduce systems n death

so if the science say reduce systems of. then its the ones that may not know they even have it doing the spreading

SHAM on YOU Sir for going out and killing the unjabbed

the bad science says just a easily using same logic. ALL jabbed can not do anything unless tested daily.

but as ya did as ordered, ya get a pass ta kill the non jabbed. By spreading without a mask

the new C19 is like a cold as the flu numbers are up. And death by flu.

what will the bad science say when new flu deaths out number C19 deaths ????

add in its unknown C19 vaccines long term effects.

if its one effect males can not cum. Will the killed self be labeled death by C19???? adding to that known LIE
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 10:40 AM   #49
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
And you still believe what the CDC says?
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 10:48 AM   #50
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
And you still believe what the CDC says?
sad taint it how some still believe the CDC
Old 12-11-2021, 11:22 AM   #51
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
townhall.com/ Leah Barkoukis/12/9/21. Pfizer/CDC. Sorry I don't post the actual link, but I don't know how to! But you can find it.

The reference is here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-data-n2600362

The article refers to the CDC keeping the primary data that were used to approve the Pfizer vaccine sealed from the general public for 75 years. Medical researchers who need to see those data can still access them though a Federally-mandated data management plan.

The claim that the CDC is suppressing all side effect information about mRNA vaccines is wrong.

As a scientist (practicing, published, peer-reviewed) I have no trouble believing the CDC. With notable exceptions - you know who you are - almost everything I read here is absolutely beyond belief.

I will not post here again. I don't give a damn what you think of me, and your opinions will not affect my career.
jimxbeam is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:28 AM   #52
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

I love it when peeps say they "will not post here again"! Makes me know that they didn't believe in what they posted in the first place! Lol
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 11:30 AM   #53
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
I love it when peeps say they "will not post here again"! Makes me know that they didn't believe in what they posted in the first place! Lol

Well, you made me rise to the bait, CK.

I stand by what I said. I'm sure you do too.
jimxbeam is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:10 PM   #54
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

How about this. If you want to keep getting vaccines, and that is what makes you feel safe and what works for you, then keep getting them.

But stop .... criminalizing everyone who doesn't also want to get a vaccine. The divide is what they want, don't you see?

You're seeing your neighbor to be your enemy when in reality, your neighbor is your neighbor. But if you guys are conflicted over who is a vaxxer and who is not, you won't have time to discuss the really weird stuff boss-man is doing...

Not to mention the trials going on right now that nobody seems to be talking about...

I don't get pissed at people for smoking cigarettes even though I don't smoke myself, because it's not my concern what you put in your body, because it isn't my body.

If people don't get a vaccine, who cares? It's been proven that getting the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of it, so what gives? Why does it matter so much to you what other people do?
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:11 PM   #55
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

Omicron: A virus variant so deadly you may have a slight case of the sniffles for the day. Go get your 17th booster! :eyeroll:
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:18 PM   #56
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
The reference is here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...-data-n2600362

The article refers to the CDC keeping the primary data that were used to approve the Pfizer vaccine sealed from the general public for 75 years. Medical researchers who need to see those data can still access them though a Federally-mandated data management plan.

The claim that the CDC is suppressing all side effect information about mRNA vaccines is wrong.

As a scientist (practicing, published, peer-reviewed) I have no trouble believing the CDC. With notable exceptions - you know who you are - almost everything I read here is absolutely beyond belief.

I will not post here again. I don't give a damn what you think of me, and your opinions will not affect my career.
Yes, they don't call this the Sandbox for nothing. I don't blame you for leaving this madhouse.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:22 PM   #57
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
How about this. If you want to keep getting vaccines, and that is what makes you feel safe and what works for you, then keep getting them.

But stop .... criminalizing everyone who doesn't also want to get a vaccine. The divide is what they want, don't you see?

You're seeing your neighbor to be your enemy when in reality, your neighbor is your neighbor. But if you guys are conflicted over who is a vaxxer and who is not, you won't have time to discuss the really weird stuff boss-man is doing...

Not to mention the trials going on right now that nobody seems to be talking about...

Here we go again. The same old BS about this being about everyone doing what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others.

I don't get pissed at people for smoking cigarettes even though I don't smoke myself, because it's not my concern what you put in your body, because it isn't my body.

If people don't get a vaccine, who cares? It's been proven that getting the vaccine doesn't prevent the spread of it, so what gives? Why does it matter so much to you what other people do?
Here we go again. The same old BS about everybody should just do what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 12:48 PM   #58
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here we go again. The same old BS about everybody should just do what they want, with no recognition of the impact on others.
mmmm I'll give her a like withing reading then. Thanks Sir

and yet again its the jabbed giving it to the un-jabbed.
or do you still believe the CDC and your county health dept. ????

I would think Erie county is as full of shit n lies as my Monroe county health dept.

edit add
and thanks V gets 2 likes I read the 2nd one...short. 1st is long long, so I your word on it that its worth a like, and i gave
Old 12-11-2021, 02:38 PM   #59
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You don't have "freedom" to smoke in a public place. Why should you have "freedom" to spread Covid?
I imagine you must be furious with the Biden admin for allowing the thousands of unvaccinated illegal spreaders that are pouring into the country daily.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:38 PM   #60
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
I imagine you must be furious with the Biden admin for allowing the thousands of unvaccinated illegal spreaders that are pouring into the country daily.
Why should anyone have the freedom to spread the sniffles?

The obedience shot addicts spread it as well.

Prolly everyone should just crawl under their beds sucking their thumbs from the fetal position like Dementia Joe.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women