Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2016, 05:21 AM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sometimes the sensitivity level is high for the guy, making the QV a great option. There's nothing worse than busting in 10 minutes into a non-MSOG hour session. It's happened in hhr visits, too, but isn't quite as bad. There have been times where, I as soon as I put it in I knew I was in trouble. 10 minutes. Even a couple or three 3-5 minute triggers.

If a pussy is wet enough, hot enough, and tight enough, that shit's like the Borg...resistance is futile.

Sometimes, not even changing positions can save you. As soon as you slide back in, the feeling picks right back up where it left off.

Most of the ladies love that shit. 30 minutes (or hour) pay for 8 minutes of work. Who wouldn't.

At the same time, it feels good to nut that way, because the sensitivity level is off the charts. It's about the mileage, though.

Doesn't always happen, though. I've done quicks, and they've went about the limit of allowable 'quick' time. In that case, I do bring a few extra bucks, apologize for 'taking too long' and offer consolation.

Ladies, a trick to help expedite QV's is to pre-lube. Do this before he gets there (just a dab...don't overdo it). if you know DATY is unlikely, make that pussy wet already. Natural wetness is one thing, but if it takes you a while to get 'warmed' up, use a 'cheat code'. Hell, he won't know. He'll just think you're really into him.

Looking really hot helps, too. Tiny skirt, that girly 'smell good' shit y'all be wearing. And 'throw' your hotness at him, by perhaps rubbing up on him or making sure he gets a handful of that ass right away. These definitely trigger horny rage in many men, and are likely to make them cum faster.

Being off putting does the opposite, and makes these encounters drag.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women