Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35880
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Other than spelling, you've gotten nothing right in a while.

You , along with your lyingTerry M. Hestilow have taken Obama's quote out of context. You've tried to spin that into the government is out to kill you. It is a pile of horseshit. .
Can you answer the question?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:47 AM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

From Salon magazine August 2008; excerpt about 2/3rds down

Whether rightly or wrongly, Biden is approved of and deemed to have Seriousness credentials by the political establishment because they perceive that he affirms those central precepts and they see his selection as a sign that Obama will, too. And there is much to suggest that that perception — at least as it applies to Biden — is correct. In an October, 2001 New Republic article, Michael Crowley recounted that Biden was continuously boasting that the terrorism bill sent to Congress by John Ashcroft (soon to be called The Patriot Act) was a replica of legislation that Biden had long advocated — ever since the Oklahoma City courthouse bombing:
Unexpectedly, a call comes in from Attorney General John Ashcroft. Biden picks up the phone and greets Ashcroft like an old Elks lodge buddy. “Hey John, Joe. Howyadoin’ pal? What’s the sticking points, and tell me if I can be helpful.” All day, reporters had been buzzing that Ashcroft wanted to cut a deal with a Democrat, perhaps Biden, to circumvent the stubborn Judiciary Committee chairman, Pat Leahy. . . .
Rather than build up the credentials of a party deeply mistrusted by the public on foreign affairs, Biden often seems more interested in advertising his own accomplishments. In the wake of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, Biden did, in fact, champion an anti-terrorism bill similar to the one now before Congress (though it was, as he complains, badly watered down by anti-government conservatives and leftist civil libertarians). And Biden doesn’t let you forget it. “I introduced the terrorism bill in ’94 that had a lot of these things in it,” he bragged to NBC’s Tim Russert on September 30. When I spent the day with him later that week, Biden mentioned the legislation to me, and to several other reporters he encountered, no fewer than seven times. “When I was chairman in ’94 I introduced a major antiterrorism bill–back then,” he says in the morning, flashing a knowing grin and pausing for effect. (Never mind that he’s gotten the year wrong.) Back in his office later that afternoon, he brings it up yet again. “I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill.”

You can kiss my ass....no, I prefer your sister kiss my ass.

I suppose I have to clarify for the brain dead since I have posted this about three times previously. The Patriot Act was passed after 9/11 but Joe Biden (see above) claimed credit for writing what became the Patriot Act in 1995 following OKC.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:06 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

I suppose I have to clarify for the brain dead since I have posted this about three times previously. The Patriot Act was passed after 9/11 but Joe Biden (see above) claimed credit for writing what became the Patriot Act in 1995 following OKC.
But it was passed after 9/11.

So your point is pointless.

The point is a majority of a GOP controlled congress passed it.

What if Biden wanted to go to war with Irag before 9/11....but Bush spearheaded that spin that Saddam was responsible for 9/11, would you then keep bring up Biden? It was Bush's war, yes our Congress was to blame for going along as we the Amercian people for believing Bush. I guess you could also blame Fox Nesa and the MSM.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Revisionist history. Unlike the case of then framing Fathers, however, it is REAL EASY to prove the falsehood and irrelevance of this ridiculous claim by BSwine.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Where is JD's lie? I mean, I agree that the Republicans are responsible for the Patriot Act. Biden may have had the idea, but the Republicans passed the godawful thing.

But where did JD lie?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Where is JD's lie? I mean, I agree that the Republicans are responsible for the Patriot Act. Biden may have had the idea, but the Republicans passed the godawful thing.

But where did JD lie?

cant you read ? cant anyone read ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_D._Dinh

a republican
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He spun the facts. Turned the truth into fiction. Claimed it was Biden who authored the Patriot Act, when the article he cited in his patented and predictable backpedal indicates Biden claiming credit for "a terrorism bill."

Lies, believed by idiots!
Old 04-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #53
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

OK, I've spent the better part of the last hour, and then some, going over this bill, S390, that Joe Biden introduced in 1995. It's late, I'm tired, I've had a couple glasses of Chivas, and maybe I missed something. Somebody show me where this law that I've linked comes close to the Constitution/Bill of Rights violating Patriot Act. And yes, this is the law that Joe Biden was referring to.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c104:S.390:
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

But where did JD lie?
Let mw give you an example. If you kept bitching about the government and yhen Tim McVeigh blows up a building....would you want me saying that he blew up the building that you wanted to blow up? That ought to answer your other question too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #55
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
The crazy motherfucker and the rest of his schizoid paranoid followers should just opt out of DHS protection. Problem solved...
Hahahaha..........., Oh that's a good one. "Opt out of DHS protection". Are you fucking shitting me? Who are they protecting, how and from what?
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:31 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let mw give you an example. If you kept bitching about the government and yhen Tim McVeigh blows up a building....would you want me saying that he blew up the building that you wanted to blow up? That ought to answer your other question too.
In other words, you got nothin'. Nothin' at all. As usual.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In other words, you got nothin'. Nothin' at all. As usual.
Have you read the two bills? Didn't think so. It appears chefnerd has. He seems to think they are not one and the same like JD claims.

You numbnuts on one hand believe nothing Joe Biden says....until it suits your needs. A really bad personality trait. Probably from all that fence sitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
OK, I've spent the better part of the last hour, and then some, going over this bill, S390, that Joe Biden introduced in 1995. It's late, I'm tired, I've had a couple glasses of Chivas, and maybe I missed something. Somebody show me where this law that I've linked comes close to the Constitution/Bill of Rights violating Patriot Act. And yes, this is the law that Joe Biden was referring to.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c104:S.390:
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What you lack in clarity, WPF, you make up for in ignorance. Thank you for the object lesson in pointless bullshit.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What you lack in clarity, WPF, you make up for in ignorance. Thank you for the object lesson in pointless bullshit.
Is that a fence post you're sitting on or is your boyfriend just happy to see ya?

Have you rrad the two bills?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So the fact of the matter is neither you nor I know if what JD said is true or not , including JD. It does appear that Chefnerd is reading the bills and thinks they are not one and the same.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Hahahaha..........., Oh that's a good one. "Opt out of DHS protection". Are you fucking shitting me? Who are they protecting, how and from what?
they're protecting us from YOU!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women