Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2015, 07:47 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sperm bank, you were the ignorant fucktard bringing up Hillary to defend Carson. Where did you see where I mentioned the Politico article? Fucking dick drainer hankering.
Your stupid, lib-retard ass has yet to acknowledge the WaPo article illustrating just how Politico lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I've said all along if you show me some dirt on hillary, she should be put away. I haven't seen it yet. Did she lie about the video? yes. Do I give a shit? No. The damage was already done. What is the point.
Absent the scapegoated video as a political shield, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Hildabeast's negligence and incompetence is the only remaining explanation for Benghazi. But then your ilk is inclined to stupidly imagine that a negligent and incompetent bitch like Hildabeast -- who cannot protect one ambassador in Libya -- has the leadership skills to protect a nation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:02 AM   #47
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your stupid, lib-retard ass has yet to acknowledge the WaPo article illustrating just how Politico lied, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Only thing you are good for sperm bank, is deflection, and dick draining. Your libatard ass has yet to show where I quoted the article. Fucking moron.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:07 AM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And how 'bout them Carson grain elevators?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:21 AM   #49
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And how 'bout them Carson grain elevators?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
How 'bout that Shrillary dodging sniper fire in Kosovo !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 08:57 AM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only thing you are good for sperm bank, is deflection, and dick draining. Your libatard ass has yet to show where I quoted the article. Fucking moron.
The fact that you didn't and cannot cite anything from the article indicates you're too fuckin' stupid to read and understand the article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The article is on point, and only a retarded lib-retard like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would call it "deflection", you inveterate jackass.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #51
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can give Carson a pass on some of his recollections of a childhood. The West Point thing has some truth to it, but through the years has been embellished. Sure, he could have gotten in to West Point. They would have loved to have had him. But he chose another path.

All that being said, I think he is living in some type of religious fantasy world when he comes up with asinine statements such as his theory on the Pyramids at Giza.

He is entitled to his beliefs. But, he is not entitled to his own facts.

I simply cannot support a man for President who believes this sort of stuff.

By the way, the Pyramids of Giza were constructed in what is known as Egypts "Old Kingdom" period, some 2600 to 2100 years BC. Joseph, if he did indeed actually live, would have been Alive during the Middle Kingdom's later period.

Carson is off about 1000 years or so in his time table.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 09:47 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is a question of semantics for the most part. Which is something that libs like usually. Carson says that Westmoreland offered him a slot at West Point which no one, not West Point disputes is possible. Could Westmoreland really make it happen or was he just blowing smoke? That is up to West Point but takes nothing away from Carson if Westmoreland could not do what he said. The semanitics come with the phrase Carson uses "full ride scholarship". West Point does not offer "full ride scholarships" to be very precise. However, if you go to West Point then you have what would be considered a "full ride scholarship" in any university in the country. So if you didn't go to West Point or were not involved in the minutia then you could very well, and very likely, mischaracterize a West Point appointment with a "full ride scholarship". I could ask my cousin but it is hard to figure out where he is at the moment. He got a "full ride scholarship" to West Point back under Reagan.

So the take away is that Politico got ahead of the facts and made themselves look like fools. Nazi Baby Killer did the same.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:21 AM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Most of the time the people at Politico are just Dim shills.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 11:20 AM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The fact that you didn't and cannot cite anything from the article indicates you're too fuckin' stupid to read and understand the article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The article is on point, and only a retarded lib-retard like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, would call it "deflection", you inveterate jackass.
Poor sperm bank, has no grasp of understanding, therefore he babbles the same shit over and over. Someone take the poor fuck aside and try to explain it to him, as I am done.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It is a question of semantics for the most part. Which is something that libs like usually. Carson says that Westmoreland offered him a slot at West Point which no one, not West Point disputes is possible. Could Westmoreland really make it happen or was he just blowing smoke? That is up to West Point but takes nothing away from Carson if Westmoreland could not do what he said. The semanitics come with the phrase Carson uses "full ride scholarship". West Point does not offer "full ride scholarships" to be very precise. However, if you go to West Point then you have what would be considered a "full ride scholarship" in any university in the country. So if you didn't go to West Point or were not involved in the minutia then you could very well, and very likely, mischaracterize a West Point appointment with a "full ride scholarship". I could ask my cousin but it is hard to figure out where he is at the moment. He got a "full ride scholarship" to West Point back under Reagan.

So the take away is that Politico got ahead of the facts and made themselves look like fools. Nazi Baby Killer did the same.
A military person like you should know West Point does not give out full ride scholarships. they accept applications, and if you are selected then you go there at no cost. Then you fulfill your military obligation.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #56
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the grain in the pyramid thing is easily explained

and its not near as dumb as Obama's 57 states or corpsman, errors that the worlds smartest man should never make

in the bible it is related that joseph had a dream concerning lean and fat years and advised the pharaoh to store up grain; later, much later, the Hebrews were pressed into slavery and used for construction projects, some of which could be work on pyramids.

it was a simple error not thinking and conflating the two things, grain and construction projects

its only rabid destroyers who press things like this out of all proportion for political sake
Except the Egyptians kept good historical records and we KNOW why the pyramids were built, you ignorant fucktard. It wasn't a simple error. He's a religious nutbag who believes a 2K year-old book holds the secrets of the universe.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #57
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Wonder why they never challenged the assertion that the call to Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. You'd think that would be some kind of red flag.
Why, if you think something is beautiful, do you have to be a follower of it? You are a fucking simpleton of the highest magnitude.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #58
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
How 'bout that Shrillary dodging sniper fire in Kosovo !
One is historical fact, the other is some bullshit someone made up. The two cannot be compared.
Old 11-07-2015, 12:12 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I can give Carson a pass on some of his recollections of a childhood. The West Point thing has some truth to it, but through the years has been embellished. Sure, he could have gotten in to West Point. They would have loved to have had him. But he chose another path.

All that being said, I think he is living in some type of religious fantasy world when he comes up with asinine statements such as his theory on the Pyramids at Giza.

He is entitled to his beliefs. But, he is not entitled to his own facts.

I simply cannot support a man for President who believes this sort of stuff.

By the way, the Pyramids of Giza were constructed in what is known as Egypts "Old Kingdom" period, some 2600 to 2100 years BC. Joseph, if he did indeed actually live, would have been Alive during the Middle Kingdom's later period.

Carson is off about 1000 years or so in his time table.
I've always thought you were one of the more measured people here and it's nice to see some actual critical thinking skills being employed. The West Point story is iffy. Is it a complete lie? Maybe not, but the fact that there's even a question is a little concerning. As for the pyramids, he's a complete loon. It's a very interesting example of compartmentalization when someone who is obviously intelligent can be duped by their own brain into believing something so preposterous as a virgin birth or grain pyramids.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:00 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor sperm bank, has no grasp of understanding, therefore he babbles the same shit over and over. Someone take the poor fuck aside and try to explain it to him, as I am done.
You'd be the lib-retarded jackass that needs the remedial lessons in reading and comprehension, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, because you're too damn stupid to comprehend the fact that it was Politico -- not Carson -- that lied, you Kansas hayseed nincompoop.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women