Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #46
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'm a simple man. I'm not a voyeur. I'm very plain, vanilla and boring. Call me quaint, call me old-fashioned, call me anachronistic, call me Ishmael, but I'd be more than satisfied with one gal riding cowgirl and another one sitting on my face. Every once in a while they could switch places. That's as fancy as I get.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks when he thinks the old tricks are just so gosh-darned awesome.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #47
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've had all 3 kinds of doubles.

1) All about me. The ladies did not interact.

2) Full-blown 3-way, everybody doing everybody.

3) I also recently did a "split double". Two ladies are roommates at an incall. I had seen both of them at searate times. I scheduled a session with one of them, then took them both out to lunch, then came back and had a session with the other.

#3 was a unique experience in itself, gives the older guy some recovery time that a normal session wouldn't have. But #2 is a LOT of fun.
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:08 AM   #48
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezman View Post
I've had all 3 kinds of doubles.

1) All about me. The ladies did not interact.

2) Full-blown 3-way, everybody doing everybody.

3) I also recently did a "split double". Two ladies are roommates at an incall. I had seen both of them at searate times. I scheduled a session with one of them, then took them both out to lunch, then came back and had a session with the other.

#3 was a unique experience in itself, gives the older guy some recovery time that a normal session wouldn't have. But #2 is a LOT of fun.
#3 is brilliant. Gotta remember that one for future reference!
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #49
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Kat's right, the issue of focus (loosely: all on him, mostly girl-on-girl, or a combo) should be spelled out ahead on time.

Also, three ways work much better if the guy and at least one of the girls knows each other from a prior session. There's a benefit to everyone knowing everyone, but it helps if even one member of the threesome knows each of the others.

Personally, I wouldn't want a threesome if both ladies weren't into each other.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #50
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Personally, I wouldn't want a threesome if both ladies weren't into each other.
I don't know, I think cat fights are pretty hot. Who's up for recreating the gypsy fight in "From Russia with Love"?
blenderhead is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:08 AM   #51
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default heres my take

i think as the guy is paying he gets what he wants for sure.. that being said by requesting a double it a good bet he most likely would want some girl on girl 99.999999 percent of guys would. the fact that maddie looked forward to this is so cool because it means truly she looking forward to the date and will enjoy the sex she not just there to make a buck. i have enjoyed several doubles my only concern is since i can only afford a 1 hour session i am always nervous of comming to fast and not getting to screw 1 of the girls. like every guy i love a good bj and i love to cum but my #1 priority when seeing a provider is enjoying her in as many positions and angles as possible. i once had a 3some and i was just mesmorized by one while the other was ok. after the 2 girls enjoyed each other and i had the 1 i really loved for a few minutes i took the other 1 and i was done quickly and never got back in the first. iguess my point is with a woman as beautiful as Maddie seeing her go down on another woman, banging her while another woman sat on her face having her and a friend share my cock in their 2 mouths are a fantasy every man dreams about but if i felt this might be the only time i would have Maddie i might actually be more inclined to just enjoy her charms several times in the hour and do ALL the things i man would dream about doing to a young girl like this. that being said if you and Sophie ever come to Buffalo,Rochester or Toronto I'd treasure the chance towatch you 2 go at it and dive in myself to enjoy 2 such beautiful women
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed View Post
I feel incredibly bad now that I've started a thread that's gone down this path. I never meant for this to turn into a thread about the client. I only mentioned the experience as an explanation to my question.

I had a good time with the client. He obviously got exactly what he wanted, which was by no means bad or weird in my opinion. I just wouldn't have classified that as "wanting doubles."

Having only done one, I was more interested in an opinion as to what guys were truly looking for when they asked for doubles. I know I had a great first (and second) experience, but they were obviously incredibly different.

I didn't think the client was weird, nor did I judge him for his preference. While trying to decide if it was something I wanted to continue to offer I wanted a better idea as to the types and likelihood I'd run into each.

I like playing with guys and now I like playing with girls (with more limitations). The session went well and I never meant to make it sound like it didn't. He was happy, I was happy, I assume Sophie was happy. I just left confused.

I didn't think google would have great answers to a question like that. I thought a forum would be the appropiate venue for my question. However, I obviously handled it wrong. I should have left out the explanation and just gone for a poll or something along those lines. I never realized the conversation would become about him. I just wanted opinions on the fantasy behind doubles.

I love to play. Period. I also understand that my desires, during this, come second (normally they get handled along the way which is all the better). That I'm perfectly fine with. If I agree to see you, and you've explained the circumstances, then I play by those. I would meet him again. He had fun, I had fun, but just not in the way I expected.

I truly never meant for this to turn into what it did. I apologize to anyone that was offended along the way (it bothers me immensely as well). I'll search harder on google next time...

Also, as an unimportant side point, I wasn't looking for the session to be all about Sophie and I either. In my personal life, all my experiences the girls never touched even though the guy wanted it. Just as the appeal (if it exists) for the guy is the exotic (though obviously the details of why it is seem to vary) it was the same for me. I loved the time with the guy, just unexotic (which most of the time I prefer anyways).

I truly am sorry. I never meant for this to happen.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #52
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Alright Petiteassman. I have been wondering. Does your handle mean you like ass and you like petite women? or does it mean you like petite asses? Or does it mean you are petite and you like ass?

I'm just so curious cuz you seem to like Maddie so much. (Don't we all?) But she's not petite and neither is her derriere. I'd call her scrumdidiliumptiously luscious. So it made me wonder what your handle is all about.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #53
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Big Jake said: I like one chick doing the dishes and one cleaning the bathroom.
+1!
Sir Hardin Thicke is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #54
sterling1
Valued Poster

Maddie; I have been following this thread (and never post) and have enjoyed reading on this subject. I have had several doubles sessions; and much enjoyed them all... Some obviously were better than others (way better!) I have been with women that I felt just did it for the money; and some that were there for the experience of the other lady.. I enjoy watching them very much; and think thats why I did it. I do however; very much like to be the center of attention with them unless I am taking a break .. It is very erotic to watch two women pleasuring each other. I recently had a session with Sensual Sophia and Jules Milano; and it was the best time I have ever had with two Girls !! I cannot figure out why a guy would bring two ladies together and make one leave the room... I would have just set up two diffferent appointments in that case. But to each his own and it's his dime; and desire.Who am I to judge?? Maybe someday soon we can set up a double together with Jules or Sophia. They are two of the hottest ladies I have ever met!!! I will let yall do whatever you like in the process; as long as I can at least watch!
sterling1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:05 PM   #55
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Sterling,

You want to unleash Jules on poor innocent Maddie? Well that will be a real education for her, to say the least.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #56
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Innocent? HUH? Like as in "innocent until proven naughty?" Sound so legalistic.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #57
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Sterling,

You want to unleash Jules on poor innocent Maddie? Well that will be a real education for her, to say the least.

Maddie..innocent?.....

hmmmmm........

image of Maddie sitting back in a big chair...... dress pulled up...... arms wide open....... telling Jules..... "Come to Mamma".....

naww...... she s a little bit innocent still...

knowing her ability for research Maddie would probably show up with a Mask, Snorkel and a set of water wings!....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 AM   #58
sterling1
Valued Poster

Sophia; How about the four of us??? That would be awesome!!
Old 06-23-2010, 07:04 AM   #59
sterling1
Valued Poster

I have a birthday coming up..lol What a treat that would be!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #60
Zoey
Account Disabled

User ID: 30445
My ECCIE Reviews

Maddie - I'd love to do a double with you sometime
Zoey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women