Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #46
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Ok, as a compulsive (possibly OCD) language nerd, I feel compelled to comment.

To paraphrase Arthur Dent, this is obviously some strange use of the word "exclusive" (or maybe some strange use of the word "we", or both) that I wasn't previously aware of.

The plain meaning of "we decided that we wanted to be exclusive" implies to me that the exclusivity would be reflexive and therefore apply to both of you. He deleted his ECCIE account, etc., and has gotten out of the hobby. So he's exclusive to you, and good for him (or as some of us would probably say, "that lucky bastard!"--and smiling as we call him that).

But you didn't give up your ECCIE account or P411 (the last I saw it anyway, which was a while ago), and are still posting ads and seeing people as a provider, and good for you. It's good for the both of you that you're cool with that and apparently making that relationship work, but it seems strange to me to describe that relationship by the phrasing "we decided that we wanted to be exclusive". Basically, his relationship to you is totally exclusive, but yours to him isn't--at best, it's emotionally exclusive but physically/sexually non-exclusive.

Just an observation; not a criticism...

Cheers,

bcg
I can understand that point of view. Fortunately for me, he doesn't see it that way.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #47
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I can understand that point of view. Fortunately for me, he doesn't see it that way.

Vannah we have never met, someday hopefully, but based on your board persona I believe whoever the gentlemen is he is fortunate to have you in his life & I am sure vice versa.

Wish you absolutely nothing but the best!!!!
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:40 AM   #48
rebfan77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Just stumbled across this thread.
I can assure everyone that Regardless of Vannah's personal situation (SO or not), the time spent with her is absolute quality and all attention on her client. There's no checking her phone or anything like that.
At the end of the day, that's all that should matter to any of us. After all, I assume most of us have our own lives too. Most of us see a provider to momentarily escape our own worlds. If we can leave our "personal laundry " behind, I'm sure providers can too (good ones anyway). Lord knows I've seen some that are always distracted by something. One thing about Vannah, and why I'll continue to see, is she knows how to give you her undevoted time and attention 100%. Again, that's all any of us should care about in a session.
rebfan77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #49
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebfan77 View Post
Just stumbled across this thread.
I can assure everyone that Regardless of Vannah's personal situation (SO or not), the time spent with her is absolute quality and all attention on her client. There's no checking her phone or anything like that.
At the end of the day, that's all that should matter to any of us. After all, I assume most of us have our own lives too. Most of us see a provider to momentarily escape our own worlds. If we can leave our "personal laundry " behind, I'm sure providers can too (good ones anyway). Lord knows I've seen some that are always distracted by something. One thing about Vannah, and why I'll continue to see, is she knows how to give you her undevoted time and attention 100%. Again, that's all any of us should care about in a session.
I completely agree. It's been a while but the times I've been fortunate enough to enjoy Vannah's company, she's never been less than 100% present in the moment and has been obviously dedicated to making it a great experience.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #50
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Agree, I have seen Vannah several times and if her mind and attention was on anything other than showing me a great time, I sure couldn't tell it.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #51
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thank you so much for the incredibly kind words, everyone! I would like to think that having a stable home life enables me to be so consistent and reliable.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #52
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
Vannah we have never met, someday hopefully, but based on your board persona I believe whoever the gentlemen is he is fortunate to have you in his life & I am sure vice versa.

Wish you absolutely nothing but the best!!!!
You're so sweet! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:13 PM   #53
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSmoot View Post
That seems a little stereotypical... by most accounts the most successful pimps in history have been white.

Who do you think owns the brothels In Nevada
Just FYI girls working at a brothel is nothing like being pimped. Learn the difference.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:47 PM   #54
BobSmoot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Just FYI girls working at a brothel is nothing like being pimped. Learn the difference.
I think it's very similar...
BobSmoot is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #55
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSmoot View Post
I think it's very similar...
I think it is very different. In an HBO show about a legal brothel in Nevada, for instance, the owner had the girls attend a class given by a financial planner about saving and investing their money.

At a brothel, the girl basically rents space from the owner. She has to pay a fee, but is not owned by the pimp, not forced to work, etc.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women