Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41536
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2016, 02:41 PM   #46
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Alicia Keys is a universal magnificent artist. Her talent goes beyond words... I love her music...I will pay thousands to see her in concert.

The hate is what separates us from finding good friends... You never know how someone is until you meet them in person. Board personas are 1 thing but in real life they are totally different (or not sometimes) lol...
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:24 PM   #47
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Then some would not fare very well at all....j.s. lol. Xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 04:41 AM   #48
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning Sunday Funday. Everybody have a blessed day and remember spread the love no hate...
M.M.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:46 PM   #49
Marshpirate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Melissa, the stone of happiness and breath of clear air here on eccie. Your posts are always fun and positive. Meeting you would certainly become a bright spot in my life. Keep it up chick, and come to Lafayette sometime.
Marshpirate is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 06:14 AM   #50
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning to each and every one of you lovely people.....
Now who would want to see a stop the hate thread get bumped down to 2 stars is beyond me.
It just shows lack of judgement, caring and misguided conception for what the post is all about...
Perhaps we have a non- believer in our midst.

But love is pertinent in this day and age we live in. One must figure out within themselves where all of the hate is derived from and find a common ground amongst the masses and fix it before it is fueled any higher...

I am gonna love you even if you still hate me. That is a fact!!

M.M.
Old 11-21-2016, 03:02 PM   #51
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I love me some taint, so ladies start tainting up this thread.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #52
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Pyramider... please stop hijacking This Thread asking for taint pictures if you want to see that type of picture, then start another thread and ask the ladies to do so. Stop hijacking threads that are meant to be about one thing and you are constantly adding something else. I don't have a problem with you but this is pretty annoying. This Thread is about stopping the hate...
M.M.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #53
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Stop the hate and spread the love...
M.M.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:18 PM   #54
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Again..

I will give 5 stars. .and indeed. Mel it's them popping it down. Assholes....really? They get a profit if they get them. Stealing them or not. Fucking weirdos.....j.s. FOR LOVES SAKE DO NOT WILLINGLY SHOW YOUR TAINT!!!
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 06:43 AM   #55
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning all of you love birds. Annie is correct stop being so hateful. Spread the love spread the cheer what is wrong with that? Why is it that everyone has to be so selfish and self-centered that they cannot take out time to sit and love somebody? It is not that hard just stop hating people. If you focus on your own life and stop focusing on the lives of others you will fare out better. Make your own life better plant a tree work in your garden fix up your house mind your own business stay out of others and I promise you you will see how much your blood pressure decreases you will see how much your life can change for the better. Keep up the good work all of you who are doing stuff to improve yourself. Again stop the hate!!
M.M.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:24 AM   #56
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Happy Thanksgiving everyone on this day we should be specially blessed if we have a roof over our head and food on our table so many people are without on this day. The normal things we take for granted sometimes or the wonderful things that people who don't have one love to just have for one day or on a daily basis. That is why it's so important that we spread love and not hate because hate is an infestation that comes from your heart and it is projected outward and it is also a very deadly type of a disease. I love each and everyone of you on this day as well as everyday. I myself struggle with a lot of things in my life and not being hateful is one of the biggest things that I tried to overcome and pass on to others. It is so easy to hate someone and it's so much simpler just to say fuck it and I forgive whatever has been done to me in my lifetime and just love one another.

I am most thankful for all of you wonderful people on this hobby board that keeps me sane and keeps me smiling every day. I am most thankful for my daughter, I am most thankful for my grandkids and my mother. But most of all I'm thankful that God has allowed me to be a first-time home buyer and that everything in my life has turned around from having almost nothing to having what I consider a small piece of heaven on this side of the golden gates

People wonder why I try so hard for people to stop pain and to share love it is because I know Somewhere Out There that there is love and happiness that can be found. On this day for just one day I would like everyone to hold someone's hand and tell them what they are thankful for...

Again I don't mean to be long and drawn-out as I'm out of town I just woke up in my hotel room and I'm going to eat some Thanksgiving dinner at someone's house but I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and then I love you in Jesus name!!!
M.M.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:02 AM   #57
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Think i am speaking for quite a few

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrier16973479 View Post
Great thread!
Some things I say when I disagree with someone:

"It sounds like we have a difference of opinion."

"That is one of the things I love about this country, everyone is free to express their opinion!"

Nothing.
Old white guys, that I don't appreciate being told I am a racist and a xenophobic, hate monger simply because I want a strong nation. With that being said I think it's important for all to come together to rid ourselves of foreign influences and agendas which has perpetuated this divide especially in the media. Any of the ladies here that know me or have seen me know I am pretty easy going and care about them all. Love can only work if it's mutual. Wildwing
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:15 AM   #58
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sending you luv from Springfield Mo
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:19 PM   #59
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Melissa Madyson's post reminded me of a special Thanksgiving I had at my house a number of years ago, when all my kids were still here in town, and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner at my house.
I had been over at my stepdaughter's house the day before, and she had been speaking ill of her sister over something minor, and it worried me that the ill will might spill over into Thanksgiving. That morning in the shower, one of the places I seem to come up with great ideas where I cannot write them down, I thought of something we could do on Thanksgiving that might help.
So the next day, I got everything ready, full cooked, everybody showing up, and my entire stove then stopped working and my sink plugged up. I ignored those things, since all my kids were there, my ex, a family friend, and a boyfriend of my stepdaughter. We had a great dinner, then as everyone got settled in the living room, I told everyone we were going to play short game.
I had everyone write their name on slips of paper I had cut up for the occasion and put them in a hat. Then I asked that everyone, one at a time, draw a name out, then they had to speak of one thing about that person whose name they had drawn out, one thing they were grateful to that person for.
It worked as I had hoped. As spontaneous and honest compliments were voiced, smiles appeared, and some tears, even from people giving compliments. And what touched me especially, my step daughter drew my name, then looked at me, and said Terry, and burst into tears, and I went across the room to her and gave her a hug, and she hugged me back.
I have never forgotten that Thanksgiving. The ill will had disappeared.
Love trumps hate!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 04:54 PM   #60
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good evening all of you "Lovers not Haters"...lol I am back from my wonderful Thanksgiving....
Hope you all had a wonderful one as well....

Remember Love is the key who cares what the ?? is.....
M.M.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women