Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 08:41 PM   #46
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Girls, you have made the appointment. You know we will meet up shortly. Please make sure your kitty is clean and fresh! SMDH
Ishootblanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:38 AM   #47
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
Please do not bring sweaty balls I wont be able to put them in my mouth...
Another negative made positive. Good marketing.

I have to echo a previous To Don't "MAKE SURE YOU SHAVE YOUR LEGS" I am a legs person, I'm also a stocking and heels aficionado (why I haven't seen Stacy Stacked I have no clue.. meh). Anyway, even if you're wearing stockings, when I run my hand if they are sheers (which they should be :P) the hairs can still... you know... make me wonder why I'm spending time with you.

Your kitty... ok... do what you will... but I should say I reserve the right to leave if you didn't bother to shave your legs within the last day or so... ICK. This goes right along with the stripper sweats and Tshirt outfit as a no no, especially if you have requirements I have to meet to see you... put in some effort.

Secondly, if you have a dog... and I'm at your incall... for CRIMINEY put the damned thing up or in another room. Please don't assume your pet jumping all over me is cute and awesome, and I surely don't want to offend you as an owner or your pet child, by wondering why your dog isn't properly disciplined, or tell it to get down 4-5 times before I get real pissed off. it goes without saying that your dog trying to insert itself into our tryst by jumping up on the bed, etc is also NOT a turn on. Seriously.

Lastly, if you have a cat or some other animal, make sure you lint brush the damned place, or yourself for that matter, if your incall gets all "hairy" and we take that hair home to a significant other that might be allergic... you'll create some drama.

Oh... one more thing... smell girly... (defined however )
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #48
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
How about you quit assuming every hookers' SO is a fuckin pimp? I don't assume your momma is a fuckin raunchy cunt...Or that you have the mouth rot... Or an invisible pecker... Or.... well, you get the picture. FYI, I AM MY OWN PIMP. ijs...
I hope I never get on Gemma's bad side. But sometimes it is hilarious. I have to meet this lady some day.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:19 PM   #49
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

When it is 20 below 0 outside, please remember that when our pants come down. Sorry, I was just remembering a Seinfeld episode where the pool water was cold and the girl started laughing

And BTW, how the heck did I end up in the Witchita forum?
I do like this thread though.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:42 PM   #50
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Default Dogs

If you have 2 big fucking dogs don't bring them on tour with you.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #51
handsman98
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Well

It should be just like Wal-Mart..I want a refund...BAHHHHHH.....:thumbsu p:
handsman98 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #52
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't schedule a full hour, then discover your date is damn good at what she does (so you're spent!), then claim you only wanted a half hour so you can try to pay less. Tacky. Reward that woman for her hard work! Lol
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 11:13 AM   #53
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Since its just under 30 days, I'll add this...

RUSHING

Not just rushing a visit... I mean things that imply rushing, etc. I rush in my non-hobby life, relaxation is not rushing... things that imply a provider with lots of commercialization that implies a rush sort of undermines that feeling to me... an example

I FILL QUICKLY - BOOK NOW! - (this strongly implies to me that its a clockwork schedule, and seems sort of production liney... there are better ways to say it, this seems to just imply... GO NOW DO IT... I just don't like that immediacy in providers

I understand its a business, but try not to make it look like you're stacking them like a doctor's office. Understand the perception is important, we know you are filling time... just don't make us feel like we are
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #54
jackson842
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post
Please do not bring sweaty balls I wont be able to put them in my mouth...
On a low salt diet?
jackson842 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 12:39 PM   #55
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Since its just under 30 days, I'll add this...

RUSHING

Not just rushing a visit... I mean things that imply rushing, etc. I rush in my non-hobby life, relaxation is not rushing... things that imply a provider with lots of commercialization that implies a rush sort of undermines that feeling to me... an example

I FILL QUICKLY - BOOK NOW! - (this strongly implies to me that its a clockwork schedule, and seems sort of production liney... there are better ways to say it, this seems to just imply... GO NOW DO IT... I just don't like that immediacy in providers

I understand its a business, but try not to make it look like you're stacking them like a doctor's office. Understand the perception is important, we know you are filling time... just don't make us feel like we are
HAHAHA Good points though. Stacking appointments! Love it
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:07 AM   #56
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't take photos if your nails are gnawed off nubs and paint is chipped off every nail. Hell, get your nails fixed then photograph and advertise away! And don't post the same picture the next week. Surely, you've made $35 for a simple manicure. Tf
Old 03-02-2015, 09:30 AM   #57
pgriffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Don't say "you have a fetish for older white guys" and then have a significant other that is a young black guy, it is disingenuous.
pgriffin is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:40 AM   #58
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok guys. Don't cut the fuckin cheese all night long during our overnight visit. Seriously, 3 grand just isn't worth it for me to have to put up with that nasty shit. One drifter and I'm out!! I will leave and take my money with me for pain and suffering. Take a damn beano! I don't appreciate that shit and if you know that you are an ass blaster, don't schedule an overnight. It's that simple.
Old 03-12-2015, 04:17 PM   #59
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Ok guys. Don't cut the fuckin cheese all night long during our overnight visit. Seriously, 3 grand just isn't worth it for me to have to put up with that nasty shit. One drifter and I'm out!! I will leave and take my money with me for pain and suffering. Take a damn beano! I don't appreciate that shit and if you know that you are an ass blaster, don't schedule an overnight. It's that simple.
Holy shit that is priceless!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:21 PM   #60
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Don't say I'm cute for a bigger girl!!
Emmie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net