Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42144
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #46
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
Hmmmm..I wonder if putting BANNED under your handle is a pointable offense, as it might be considered the same as crying wolf, and therefore dilutes all impact of the word..
I suppose it could be a pointable offense. Really, anything could be pointable. I don't really see "crying wolf", since it's not a cry for help - once banned, there is no help. It also does not ask anyone to take any action. You might see it as a punishment tag, in which case, it does dilute the effect of the punishment. However, I see the banishment - inability to post or reply on the board as the punishment, not the tag under a name.

If the tag is part of the punishment, and they want to make that pointable, it's good practice to outline that in policy first, then publish the change in policy before enforcing it. To start enforcing policies or rules that the general population does not know is mismanagement at best. If they just want to avoid that altogether, they could code exceptions to the tag line so that we could not randomly change it to "BANNED".
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #47
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It would seem that there are many that like this sort of thread and many that don't.

For those that do, I guess you don't need any pointers as to what to do to propagate this kind of thread.

For those that like to get in their soap-box and rail about the injustice of it all, I have but one question,

1) Why would people that purport to hate this vitriolic behavior, negativity, nastiness, and the people that start these threads, participate in them? Common sense tells us that if no one participates, it will just fade away. It would seem to me that some of the very person(s) that make the loudest hue and cry about this are also some of the biggest participants in the very behavior that they claim to detest. Way back in the one room school house that I attended we learned that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". It would seem that in the case of the board, the lack of reaction would cause the ultimate death of the expected chain reaction that we see in most threads like these. Perhaps that's a little deep for some to grasp, but I think that some know exactly what they are doing and expect us to believe that they are innocent in these matters. Just cause Whispers wears black, doesn't make him the only one who isn't nice at all times ( which doesn't make it right either for him or anyone else), he just doesn't try to hide behind a cloak of righteousness like some. I think that most of you know exactly what you are doing, and most of us aren't fooled by your act(s).

Spacemtn
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #48
Rand Al'Thor

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #49
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I leave for 5 DAYS and this is what happens?
Whispers morphs from his Butterfly incarnation back to well...Well...WHISPERS!
TM picks back up her whip!
Hangers on continue to Hang
Kling ons continue to Kling

One point though: TM does not use Jedi Mind Control.. It is a well known fact and seen in Powder Room and Mens Lounge postings and emails that she is totally under the control of Whispers!
Yes! And Ivory is Whispers Mind Slave also! This is common knowledge if you just know where to look you will find it!
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM   #50
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW, whimpers has a lot to say. Too bad I put him on ignore after the first time I read a post of his...
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:55 PM   #51
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
....... Just cause Whispers wears black, doesn't make him the only one who isn't nice at all times ( which doesn't make it right either for him or anyone else), he just doesn't try to hide behind a cloak of righteousness like some.

ahhhhhhh....... Don't ya love it when he gets all sweet and mushy like that!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #52
Ivory
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 44554
Default Physics and how it applies to the Fine Art of Baiting Whispers into a Bad Boy

Quote:
Why would people that purport to hate this vitriolic behavior, negativity, nastiness, and the people that start these threads, participate in them?"
I certainly can't speak for all of the people you seem to be singling out, and aside from the fact that many of these responses are in protest (and even positively contributing while not agreeing) and not solely "propagating" them as you say, but if you note the topic of the thread...it has my name in it. I would bet my bottom dollar that if I had a habit of starting threads with your name in them and then went on to bait you and/or hurl blatant insults at you, that you would indeed respond and I highly doubt you would find yourself at fault...and especially if I repeatedly called you the male equivalent of a cunt over and over. All I did, was say that being mean is a much harder chore to someone who claims that being nice is too much of a chore...and besides, spending your time being mean is a sad and unhealthy way to lead your life. Whispers asked in a thread named after ME again, and I answered, without insults.

Quote:
Just cause Whispers wears black, doesn't make him the only one who isn't nice at all times ( which doesn't make it right either for him or anyone else), he just doesn't try to hide behind a cloak of righteousness like some.
Way back in the one room school house that I attended we learned that you "can't have your cake and eat it too". You can't say Whispers is wrong, and then go on to justify his behavior over others. Well, I guess you CAN, but it doesn't mean we HAVE to agree on the logical properties of your statement.

It seems by your statement that are trying to justify (at least a little bit) the behavior of Whispers over the people responding to him because he isn't "righteous" and that the others ARE. Well, it doesn't "seem". It's OBVIOUS...and it's an argument that doesn't really hold much water, especially considering that the definition of "righteous" is "without sin or guilt" or "moral superiority", and Whispers has claimed here in just this thread that "she started the damn thing" and that "I'll take my points when I deserve them, I just expect people to get theirs too" and that "I'm a pretty decent guy 99.9 percent of the time but there are those who deserve the shit that comes their way". Not righteous? Surely, you jest!

Your statement reminds me of the movie "River's Edge" where Dennis Hopper repeatedly justifies the killing of his wife because he did not hide behind the cloak of something evil, but because he "loved her", all the while the friends of the high school boy who killed his girlfriend seemed to be rather ambiguous about the actual severity of the crime itself and chose to protect him rather than to out him...now don't get me wrong, I am not drawing any parallels with the movie to the actions of people here for any other reason than to simply say that the same weird logic used by Dennis Hopper's character is being used by you here and that many of the bystanders are rather ambiguous of the blatant disregard for human decency...plus it's a really great great movie and very underrated...and Crispin Glover is FABULOUS!!!

Quote:
I think that most of you know exactly what you are doing, and most of us aren't fooled by your act(s).
I think Whispers knew exactly what he was doing when he included my name in this thread (as he does many others). I think Whispers knew exactly what he was doing when he was the first person on ECCIE to respond to my first post and welcome me with open arms...and I, and many others, are not fooled by his act(s).

You are certainly on to something though...while you may have learned that there is always an "equal and opposite reaction" and although that really only applies to two masses in a physical sense...there are reactions of the opposite nature going on here, but I wouldn't say they are all equal, or all of us would have been told to check our PMs.

But hell, what do I know? I'm just a self righteous cunt, right?
Ivory is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #53
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote from IVORY: I think Whispers knew exactly what he was doing when he included my name in this thread

Yes, I think he did as well, and it seems to have worked.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:40 PM   #54
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
It would seem that there are many that like this sort of thread and many that don't. "LIKE? LIKE!?!?" Really? I didn't see a lot of "atta boys" here. Anyone care to stand up and say "WOW, GOOD JOB WHISPERS!! YA GOT EM DOWN.... NOW START KICKING". Come to think of it, I didn't see even one... although now, I'm sure one'll step up.

For those that like to get in their soap-box and rail about the injustice of it all, I have but one question,

1) Why would people that purport to hate this vitriolic behavior, negativity, nastiness, and the people that start these threads, participate in them?
Why do folks slow down, or even stop to watch the victims of a wreck? Dunno,

Common sense tells us that if no one participates, it will just fade away.
But using that same logic, if you saw someone beating up a lady, or child, would you just walk on by? Not participating is also viewed as acquiescing, or approving.

It would seem that in the case of the board, the lack of reaction would cause the ultimate death of the expected chain reaction that we see in most threads like these. Just cause Whispers wears black, doesn't make him the only one who isn't nice at all times ( which doesn't make it right either for him or anyone else), he just doesn't try to hide behind a cloak of righteousness like some.

Spacemtn
I'm not fussing about someone hiding or not hiding behind a cloak, I just think that RUDE IS RUDE, disguise it as "being honest" if you like.
But I don't believe it's necessary to be rude or degrading just to make a point.
In fact, there was a prior thread, started by ***someone, about use of the English language and having to resort to insults and foul language when one lacked the vocabulary or communication skills.
I just don't think it contributes anything worthwhile here.
We get it.. or at least I do... he doesn't like Ivory, and now he doesn't like TM ... BURN EM ALL seems to be the ploy.. just not necessary, or is it?
Maybe they can just take it to PM? That would be great! It's not our fight, but it is our board.. well, obviously not "ours".... but you get the idea.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:53 PM   #55
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Spacemtn did not justify Whispers behavior he simply stated that Whispers is not the only one who doesn't always play nice. I did not see where Space said it was right for him to do that because he never said that.

There is a responsibility in membership on a board such as this. People that are not looking for drama will not go looking for it or contribute to the continuation of it. Those don't mind the drama or enjoy it, will either contribute or start their own. It's the members CHOICE if they decide to partake or not. If someone posts a thread that sixxbach sucks (kinda catchy actually lol), sure it will upset me and flatter me at the same time! If I leave it alone, it will die a thread death like any other thread. I can continue that thread with insults as well but then I gave power to that other person.

This is a very tolerant board. This tolerance extends to all members whether they are male or female. Some of the worse comments I dealt with on this board came from women after I became a MOD and while I still am. How many of them were banned for it? Nope, not one, zero, nada. The rules that some members claim "protects" certain member seems to "protect" them too....

Yes, there are people who like these threads, look at the thread counts, someone is reading them....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #56
nuglet
Valued Poster

True 6, but "Spacemtn did not justify Whispers behavior he....." he may not have "justified" but he certainly rationalized it.

Ok whatever.. it'll have one less reader/poster from now on.. thanks 6
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #57
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
.......but if you note the topic of the thread...it has my name in it. I would bet my bottom dollar that if I had a habit of starting threads with your name in them and then went on to bait you and/or hurl blatant insults at you, that you would indeed respond and I highly doubt you would find yourself at fault...and especially if I repeatedly called you the male equivalent of a cunt over and over.

But you know that was NOT the original title of the thread... After you brought your crap to the thread I responded and gave you the billing you deserved.... Talk about playing innocent victim......

All I did, was say that being mean is a much harder chore to someone who claims that being nice is too much of a chore...and besides, spending your time being mean is a sad and unhealthy way to lead your life. Whispers asked in a thread named after ME again, and I answered, without insults.

You are so full of crap..... No wonder your ass is so big..<== THAT IS A VERIFIABLE FACT AND NOT A SHOT! .... maybe you should invest in a Colonics treatment.... That Halitosis Stench that comes out of your mouth in person could actually be Sewage backing up! <== Also easy to verify....

It seems by your statement that are trying to justify (at least a little bit) the behavior of Whispers over the people responding to him because he isn't "righteous" and that the others ARE. Well, it doesn't "seem". It's OBVIOUS...and it's an argument that doesn't really hold much water, especially considering that the definition of "righteous" is "without sin or guilt" or "moral superiority", and Whispers has claimed here in just this thread that "she started the damn thing" and that "I'll take my points when I deserve them, I just expect people to get theirs too" and that "I'm a pretty decent guy 99.9 percent of the time but there are those who deserve the shit that comes their way". Not righteous? Surely, you jest!

I get along fine with hundreds of folks around here but I've been done with your crap for a while now..... Go Away..... Surely there is SOMEONE at the Landing Strip that will give you a dollar...Or have you wore out your welcome there now too.....

I think Whispers knew exactly what he was doing when he included my name in this thread (as he does many others).

Once again you are wrong. You were not so much as MENTIONED.... NO ONE THINKS OR ASKS OR CARES ABOUT YOU...... You popped into the thread took a shot and I shot back and THEN I changed the title of the thread.....

What a piece of work you are. When you start your own threads I have very little or nothing to say... Then again... As we saw in the Strip Club Forum. NOONE had anything to say...... You were unable to generate the SLIGHTEST bit of interest in what you had to contribute....The ONLY attention you get is in threads like this.....

I think Whispers knew exactly what he was doing when he was the first person on ECCIE to respond to my first post and welcome me with open arms...and I, and many others, are not fooled by his act(s).

great..... wonderful..... Are we having fun yet?..... You just refuse to get it darlin......But keep coming back and you will keep getting reminded.......

You are certainly on to something though...while you may have learned that there is always an "equal and opposite reaction" and although that really only applies to two masses in a physical sense...there are reactions of the opposite nature going on here, but I wouldn't say they are equal, or all of us would have been told to check our PMs.

Sorry business is so bad and your here looking for sympathy bucks..... I hope this thread serves to drive some your way darlin.... We were at lunch at Sugars and talked about coming down to throw you a buck or two..... Then the young attractive spinners took all our money.....

For Nuglet and the others that might buy into Ivory or Taylor's poor pitiful me acts..... Look around... I had NOTHING to say about either of them... wasn't starting threads about them or attempting to bait them.... I was even being nice to Taylor and avoiding commenting on certain things that were asked....

Do I dislike them?

Absolutely......

Will I respond to their jabs and insults to me?

Absolutely.....

Does a woman ALWAYS deserve to be treated with respect and as a "Lady".

Absolutely Not!

Not when they present themselves to a community as a business and spew venom. There is nothing remotely lady like or deserving of respect by either of them.

Whatever I'm doing wrong..... It does not seem to be affecting the growth of the community or the attendance and participation at the parties......

By men OR women.....

The Board is a source of information as well as entertainment.... it's no longer a place of mindless worship of the puss.

A few of you need to go find a new church to worship in!

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:12 PM   #58
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
True 6, but "Spacemtn did not justify Whispers behavior he....." he may not have "justified" but he certainly rationalized it.

Ok whatever.. it'll have one less reader/poster from now on.. thanks 6
You are mistaking him condemning other people of having the same love for these threads as Whispers. While Whispers isn't couching his love for drama, others are reading, contributing and perpetuating it while crying foul that they hate these threads, they are victims, and only defending themselves. There was no rationalization of Whispers, only clarifying others' behavior as no better.
Old 12-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #59
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Like a bunch of kids in a school yard! This stuff is funny.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:49 AM   #60
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Gotta love a random Ralph Wiggum quote in a thread like this.
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women