Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #46
Inhouston
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless One View Post
It wouldn't even have to be a soul mate. If I got into a serious relationship, I would stop. I only hobby when I'm single.
I share the same thought.
Inhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #47
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Well, I found my soul mate. Her name was Jessica, we lived in LA, not only was our sex together unbelievably awesome and fulfilling, our ideal Saturday would be to get up, fix breakfast together, go to Serenity Spa on Melrose for a massage, mani-pedi, and salt scrub, Christophe for a blow out and makeup, lunch somewhere in the Grove, shopping on Melrose, the Beverly Center, and the Grove, getting ready and picking out each others outfit and helping each other with the hair, makeup etc, going out and dancing and drinking till the wee hours, sleeping late the next day wrapped in each others arms(after we had kicked out the guy we brought home for a 3-some), getting up and holding each other as we rode out the hangoversLOL..not sure if I could find a male soul mate that could fulfill me like that.......
did I mention the sex was great, all the time?
Hmmmm I wonder if you could have two...one the girl...one the guy.

And I'M THE GUY!!!
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #48
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by milflover View Post
Well I have my soul-mate but her sex drive is about as visible as my dick. So, in order to have a happy and content life I have got to do something. So here I am looking to start hobbying after a long time of being pissed at her for not putting out.

I mean you can't make her want to have sex more than she wants to. As much as I love being with my SO we just aren't sexually compatible.
+1 unfortunately
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:10 AM   #49
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Soulmate

I finally married my "soulmate" after 2 previous marriages failed. Everything was wonderful for 2 years until a diagnosis of cancer (from which she is cured). This messed with her head. After 5 years of celibacy, I finally realized that "I had to get a life" and gradually got involved in hobbying. I've had some wonderful (and not so wonderful!) experiences, but, overall, mostly positive. (Thank you ladies who know who I am!)
I probably would have had a miserable life feeling that I had lost my manhood - which I did for a while (thank you vitamins!! lol) without the hobby. All I can say is that I'm still with the SO, but would not have been without the hobby!

abdclub
P.S. Thanks to all the hobbyists out there for their oh so valuable info.
abdclub is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #50
Cousin Dupree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless One View Post
It wouldn't even have to be a soul mate. If I got into a serious relationship, I would stop. I only hobby when I'm single.
Several others have chimed in but put me in this category too. Sometimes though I wonder whether the hobby has made it too easy for me to avoid the hard work of putting myself out there and trying to find someone.
Cousin Dupree is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women