Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
If you say "I support the second amendment" and use the word "but, except, however" in the same sentence YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

fuck you and your gun rules bullshit. It will NEVER happen. They can pass laws all day but real American gun owners will roll their eyes, reload and say, " I've got something here to shove up your ass."
So you would have no problem if you were sitting on a commercial plane waiting for takeoff and you saw someone coming down the aisle with an AK-47 slung over his shoulder and a couple of Glocks in his waistband? Maybe a hand grenade or two?

I know I'm exaggerating to make a point, but some gun control laws are 100% necessary, hence the statement in the Heller decision:

It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

So based on your line of reasoning, I do not support the Second Amendment, because I want that "but" in there.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Every couple of years I call New London and ask but the closet thing I ever found was a report of someone robbing cab drivers with a really big silver gun (one gun was a Ruger Redhawk, stainless, 7 1/2 inch barrel, 44 magnum). Since the lead detective's partner was taken down with a city councilwoman for heroin distribution I wonder. May as well take another shot at it now.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #48
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Every couple of years I call New London and ask but the closet thing I ever found was a report of someone robbing cab drivers with a really big silver gun (one gun was a Ruger Redhawk, stainless, 7 1/2 inch barrel, 44 magnum). Since the lead detective's partner was taken down with a city councilwoman for heroin distribution I wonder. May as well take another shot at it now.
I assume you are talking about your stolen pistols.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #49
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

So based on your line of reasoning, I do not support the Second Amendment, because I want that "but" in there.

That's correct. What a smart boy you are.

Trying to make it so over the top doesn't change my beliefs.
Whatever.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're an ignorant jackass putz, Assup the jackass:

(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53.

(f) None of the Court’s precedents forecloses the Court’s interpretation. Neither United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542 , nor Presser v. Illinois, 116 U. S. 252 , refutes the individual-rights interpretation. United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174 , does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes.

So why did you feel compelled to leave part 2) out of your description of Heller, IBRuuning&Hiding?

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.

YOU'RE A LIAR BY OMISSION.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #51
essence
Valued Poster

Yssup, as the OP,would it be too much to ask you to stop your vendetta and STFU unless you have something to contribute?

You have said what you wanted to say, it doesn't need to be repeated.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So why did you feel compelled to leave part 2) out of your description of Heller, IBRuuning&Hiding?

(2) Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.

YOU'RE A LIAR BY OMISSION.
You're a shit spewing animated piece of sub-human excrement, Assup the jackass: a golem. Your every post is a dullard-lie, Assup the jackass! Your post in no manner changes the Heller ruling. Weapons "in common use" are Constitutionally protected, individual rights. Your lying ass claim otherwise is just that: a fucking-retard lie told by a moronic piece of animated shit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #53
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
That's correct. What a smart boy you are.

Trying to make it so over the top doesn't change my beliefs.
Whatever.
So, if I say I support the second amendment, BUT, no one should be allowed to carry a gun into an elementary school or into a courthouse, then you think I am NOT a supporter of the second amendment?

Sad, truly sad.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
Yssup, as the OP,would it be too much to ask you to stop your vendetta and STFU unless you have something to contribute?

You have said what you wanted to say, it doesn't need to be repeated.
LOL! I gotta see if this works!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #55
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! I gotta see if this works!

Me too, otherwise I will have to find another hobby, model airplanes or something.

Nice legs!

Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You get no privileges as the OP. Follow the thread and have a big cup of STFU yourself.

INRunning&Hiding deliberately left part of the Heller ruling out. I called him on it and it turned into a shit fight, with the Dynamic Duo, Buttman and IBRobin, chiming in. Per usual.

But as OP, you deserve order, right? So here's something relevant. I think your idea of banning Tarantino movies is downright foppish.

Beyond that, BLOW ME and find a other hobby! You should know by now that A LOT of Americans aren't going to admit that ANY gun is illegal. and they'll fight to the death to defend their "right."

So what do you expect to hear in a forum comprised by and large by self loathing Americans with massive inferiority complexes? Logic?

Oh yeah, blow me.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I knew it couldn't be done!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Unaliar has spoken!

Oh well.

Q: Is Whiny off his game again?

A: DEPENDS!

Old 02-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #59
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I wanted to get to this earlier today but had to be somewhere. Your example of guns on a plane is not about gun laws but about airline regs. An airline could prohibit alcohol on a plane even your own. An airline could prohibit naked people on a plane. An airline can prohibit ugly people (sorry Whatzup) on a plane. And the airlines have prohibited guns on planes. I have seen airlines (not major of course) allow people to bring on guns as carry on items for trips to hunting sites. An airline could also allow nude people on planes and have done just that. Don't confuse gun laws with airline regulations. Now the government claims the airports as their property so they make the rules for the airports.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:19 AM   #60
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
An airline could also allow nude people on planes and have done just that.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women