Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2015, 04:31 PM   #46
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

M-my name is Rambro, and....I'm, I'm a haggler.

It started out all fun and games. I said to myself, 'I could quit any time', you know. It all started with kids' lemonade stands. They'd want a quarter for a cup, but I would talk them down to 20 cents. Next thing you know, I'm in department stores, looking for every discount possible. Then I'd seek freebies from hot chicks on the internet. On and on until one day I realized what a madman it turned me into. It made me feel powerful, like I was in control. But I wasn't in control. The addiction to saving money was. Now I know. But with you guys' help, I can get through this.

If I could just get a hit (a freebie), everything will be OK.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:21 PM   #47
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
I find it incredibly cute when there is a thread about haggling, and guys who have attempted to haggle with me (of all people, I'm extremely reasonably priced) are always up in the thread apologizing for all those "nasty hagglers".

Hey-- if you're a haggler, its ok. Just own what you are. That's all I'm sayin'

Lmao amen grace. There are def a couple of hagglers who commented & even a guy who literally "checked me" after I told him a certain service was not available when he asked (which was pictures).. It's something I only do if I am totally comfortable w the client, and without him asking me for it. Lo and behold, when a review was posted the next day with (OMG!) pictures, he got all over my ass about it. Thank god I never saw that guy. IMO that's not really haggling but he was def bitching about not getting his way. Boo freakin hoo. LOL

I could point em out but I'll just let that marinate
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #48
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I do not recall in all of my years of hobbying ever asking for a discount. In fact, I have a bad habit of rounding up, mostly because I hate counting. That being said just because a provider is offended because someone has the gall to ask for a lesser rate does not make it wrong. There is a good chance that the posted ad directly above or below yours says "make me an offer". Almost anything in this world is open to negotiation. Just as he has the right to ask you have the right to say no. Everything is worth what someone is willing to pay.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:25 PM   #49
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Belle View Post
That does make sense. I was getting a lot of hagglers at my previous 325/hr but now that it's changed I've not had many complaints. I had to bit the bullet this time but I don't think specials should be offered normally when a new provider comes to town.

I'll have to put something in my ad or profile. Like I said this isn't the normal for Denver guys so that would be why it's not on my website.
I just hate that you might have to put something negative in your profile but I do think it will cut down on the haggling. I also think that there are sharks everywhere. People that try to find a weakness and use it to their advantage. For example, when I take uber or a cab, I have to map out my destination ahead of time, each time..Because.. half the time he's going to try to take the longest route.
I think men see you are visiting and they know you already shelled out money for a hotel, airfare etc and so getting appointments is important. They figure that's a weakness. I don't think it's "Dallas" that is the problem... I think it's that you are a traveling lady. I travel everywhere - NYC, Miami, LA, Seattle and Dallas guys are actually pretty cool..the best around in my opinion. (Though I've never been to Denver and it's now on my "to do" list!)
Also, just my 2 cents.. Your photos are so so beautiful. Only show what feels right in your soul and never ever show your full face. No matter what. A little nipple action never hurt anyone but keep your best self sacred.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:32 PM   #50
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Talking I'd do 2 hrs with ya

Olivia, your rates aren't bad at all...

How long will you be in Dallas?
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 06:36 PM   #51
Olivia Belle
Account Disabled

User ID: 182742
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

I'm here till tomorrow afternoon. 😌
Olivia Belle is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #52
Fawlty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
M-my name is Rambro, and....I'm, I'm a haggler.

It started out all fun and games. I said to myself, 'I could quit any time', you know. It all started with kids' lemonade stands. They'd want a quarter for a cup, but I would talk them down to 20 cents. Next thing you know, I'm in department stores, looking for every discount possible. Then I'd seek freebies from hot chicks on the internet. On and on until one day I realized what a madman it turned me into. It made me feel powerful, like I was in control. But I wasn't in control. The addiction to saving money was. Now I know. But with you guys' help, I can get through this.

If I could just get a hit (a freebie), everything will be OK.
Now that's some funny shit!
Fawlty is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:57 AM   #53
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Belle View Post
It's just ECCIE isn't a well used forum in my town.
Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?! You mean ECCIE isn't THE one and only way to see providers in the universe?! Say it isn't so!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:44 AM   #54
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Well, there goes the cooter.

Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #55
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Supply and Demand... This market is flooded and this city has tons of talent... Ladies have the right to chose their prices and guys have the right to try to negotiate... I'm in the business world, commercial sales, and it's stupid to not try to negotiate the best rate possible... If neither of you agree then both parties can just move on with no hard feelings..
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #56
Guest032315-1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

First of all I'm not a haggler by any means I pay what's expected everytime. With that being said some of you women that have commented do not have luxury quality pussy there are only a few providers in this area with luxury quality pussy for example taitlyn would be considered luxury pistol marks, Melannie Star, Ariel Assault, that's luxury there are more names but I don't have time to name them all don't take it personal if I haven't named u and u should be on here it's just I don't have the time . I think pricing is fair in this market there are some that are overpriced but hey it's your pussy price it as high as you want. There is also some underpriced luxury is based on looks and services provides
Guest032315-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:41 PM   #57
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

You need to head to Fort Worth. Us Westerners are much more reasonable.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #58
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I am not a haggler and I always pay the posted rate. That being said, let's look at the other side of the coin. If your posted rate is what you expect then why do some of you ask for a tip at the end of or even during the session. If you ask me, asking for a tip and haggling are both unacceptable. Tips are to be given at the clients discretion and the same holds true for the provider offering discounts.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:31 PM   #59
Ashphuckems01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Providers are trying to get the most and give the least... Hobbyists are trying to get the most and give the least... If you don't like it and you think your pussy is so golden and you "command" a higher rate, then more power to you... Personally I have yet to meet ANYONE who is worth more than $250 an hour... Hell those are attorney/doctor prices...

Sorry OP but this is Dallas... Plenty of talent here and because of that we can afford to negotiate... My advice would be to stay on the west coast... Suckers are a dime a dozen over there and it's probably more to your liking..
Ashphuckems01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:32 PM   #60
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by golforfish View Post
I am not a haggler and I always pay the posted rate. That being said, let's look at the other side of the coin. If your posted rate is what you expect then why do some of you ask for a tip at the end of or even during the session. If you ask me, asking for a tip and haggling are both unacceptable. Tips are to be given at the clients discretion and the same holds true for the provider offering discounts.
Good points.

I do not tip in addition to the donation because IMO, the best tip a provider can get is a repeat visit.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women