Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #46
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Neither. It isn't a story because it isn't a story.

What is your definition of a story?

I have to admit though that I am amused at how you will not admit that the "21 words" were true when you were wondering if they were made up. Are you now convinced that the "words" ( I'll try and stay away from using the word "story" till you define it ) were true?

Why it pains you to be truthful and will stick with your "narrative" no matter the proof submitted to you, is puzzling, or is it?

I guess if indictments do come down, one could still say "it isn't a story" simply because it doesn't interest, impress you.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:12 PM   #47
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500 and ilk cannot integate anything not given them in the DPST ppolitical narrative - they cannot comprehend the 21 words or meaning.

And - they "Know" that Putin stole the election in Nov 2016 from H....!
Foolish individuals!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:29 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
9500 and ilk cannot integate anything not given them in the DPST ppolitical narrative - they cannot comprehend the 21 words or meaning.

And - they "Know" that Putin stole the election in Nov 2016 from H....!
Foolish individuals!

Clinton stole the election from herself. how many mistakes did that hag ass cunt make? quite a few including her idiotic "basket of deplorables" statement, probably the biggest gaffe since HW Bushie said "read my lips no new taxes". another mistake .. cooking the polls showing she had an "insurmountable" lead that didn't exist .. then actually being arrogant enough to believe her own lie. bahhaaa. this of course is the curse of the dementedrats which are lazy voters. tell them they are gonna win and they don't bother to do the one thing required to win .. show up and vote. who knew you had to actually vote to win? lol. then her campaign was nonexistent down the stretch, not bothering to put in the time in critical states that she thought she'd win (perhaps those cooked polls told her not to bother?) of course her many known medical issues could have been part of that but that means she's unfit anyway. and last and perhaps best, she listened to idiots like Robbie Mook and John (my password is "password") Podesta rather than some guy named Bill .. her husband. butt what would a 4 term Governor and two term President know about getting elected yeah? bahhahahaaaa. he's the one that told her you can't get elected without the white middle class vote. how right he was.

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 11:57 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

FISA expires this weekend.

Trump has said that he will veto the "clean" FISA if changes are not made.

the house passed it, but it looks it might stall in the senate.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ation-n2564778
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 06:46 AM   #50
oeb11
Valued Poster

I'd like to see that veto - and FISA Court disbanded.

It is too corruption prone for the DPST's to resist spying on political enemies.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:07 AM   #51
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ Yup my point ,when you can use a fed court to get what you want
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:31 AM   #52
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I'd like to see that veto - and FISA Court disbanded.

It is too corruption prone for the DPST's to resist spying on political enemies.
I think the court still has it's place. The question does become how to temper or remove the possibility for abuse.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:18 AM   #53
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I think the court still has it's place. The question does become how to temper or remove the possibility for abuse.

I agree, it has it's place and that place can be found right there in the name, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance. No warrant to surveill an American citizen should ever be part of an application. Simple as that.

If the US government wants to surveill an American citizen, that's what the FBI is for.

One "improvement" on a new FISA law that our Congressional leaders are trying to decide, would be that the AG would have to sign off on surveilling an American citizen like was done to Carter Page. No. Leave all Americans out of the FISA process. Just my opinion.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 01:23 PM   #54
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I agree, it has it's place and that place can be found right there in the name, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance. No warrant to surveill an American citizen should ever be part of an application. Simple as that.

If the US government wants to surveill an American citizen, that's what the FBI is for.

One "improvement" on a new FISA law that our Congressional leaders are trying to decide, would be that the AG would have to sign off on surveilling an American citizen like was done to Carter Page. No. Leave all Americans out of the FISA process. Just my opinion.
Totally agree.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:58 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post

except when they are doing oeverseas stuff.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women