Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162530
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41530
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35897
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2023, 09:24 AM   #46
Tigbitties38
BANNED

I see you still have trouble reading. There is no punishment called for in the Jan 6th report. The report doesn't charge anyone with a crime either.
There is no proof that Dershowitz did or didn't vote for Boden or Trump. Him claiming who he voted for is bullshit. Him saying who he voted for is on the record, not who he actually voted for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
he said so. like me saying i voted for Trump. like you saying you didn't.

"Look, I'm an anti-Trump Democrat," said Dershowitz. "I'm going to vote for his opponent in the next election, as I did twice before, but I put civil liberties in the Constitution before I put politics and partisanship, and Liz Cheney doesn't do that. She has switched allegiance, and she puts that before any constitutional right."

is Dershowitz lying? why would he? prove he's lying.
It's his opinion. Nothing more. Who else is backing Dershowitz's opinion? He is the person making the claim of someone violating the Constitution. He is the person claiming a violation. He had to prove his "charge". And he hasn't done it yet.
No one I'm aware of. He is being ignored because they don't want to give legitimacy to his story by repeating it.

show me other legal experts disputing what Dershowitz claims, that Congress has authority to charge anyone with a crime. i'll wait.
Who said congress has authority to file charges? If you're waiting to hear that, why don't you ask the person you claim said it?
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 09:43 AM   #47
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
I see you still have trouble reading. There is no punishment called for in the Jan 6th report. The report doesn't charge anyone with a crime either.
There is no proof that Dershowitz did or didn't vote for Boden or Trump. Him claiming who he voted for is bullshit. Him saying who he voted for is on the record, not who he actually voted for.

Who said congress has authority to file charges? If you're waiting to hear that, why don't you ask the person you claim said it?

so you admit the committee was a one sided partisan sham and Dershowitz is correct.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 10:54 AM   #48
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
You're right. It is his opinion. If you read the link I provided, you'd see a key ingredient is congress "punishing" someone. That's not included by the committee.
Anyway,you don't have take my opinion.
What other legal experts have weighed in on this on Dershowitz's side?

PS What record is he on for voting for Clinton and Biden? No written record exists. Plus Dershowitz claimed lying to the FBI isn't a crime. The court system, along with most Constitutional experts disagreed.
Quote:
is Dershowitz lying? why would he? prove he's lying.

show me other legal experts disputing what Dershowitz claims, that Congress has authority to charge anyone with a crime. i'll wait.
Quote:

Quote:
so you admit the committee was a one sided partisan sham and Dershowitz is correct.
Tig, give it up.
He ain't gonna read what you link and he'll demand for you to post whatever supports a skewed pov he has. And if you look at his thread (which in *my* opinion he got shut down) about leftist of the year or something, you will see that he will ignore anything proven counter to what he wants out there than admit he's wrong.

But have at it. A modicum of entertainment occasionally arises. Sorta like what is happening with the House perpetually stalling by not being able to vote on a leader (thanks to #1 lefty #HeWhoShallBeNamed.)

If you hate me using such examples and saying it's off topic, pound away
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 12:41 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Most of the witnesses against Trump were Republicans!

I suppose all the Judges who ruled against Trump including the Supreme Court was one sided partisan?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 03:58 PM   #50
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Just your version of "I know you are but what am I".
Dershowitz is your go-to guy.
It's okay. You don't have to admit you'll say anything to pretend you're relevant to the topic.

I admit that Mr. B is correct. Proving you wrong is a diminishing return. No point discussing something with a person you know knows nothing about the subject.

Quote:
You're right Mr. B.
In the engineering field, you don't often run into somebody who keeps going after facts/available information proves them wrong. If they can't see their mistake and refuse to see it when pointed out, they become what we call, unemployed.
There is no hiding on the internet in the morning meetings. When a machine eats a bunch of product, the managers want to know why and what needs to be done to keep from having it happen again. Blaming someone else for your own mistakes will put you out the door too. We use real names and you're only as good as your name.
I'm not used to people who would rather "keep the "faith"" with a scumbag than believe in themselves.
I'm still going to post replies but no point in arguing with a habitual liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Tig, give it up.
He ain't gonna read what you link and he'll demand for you to post whatever supports a skewed pov he has. And if you look at his thread (which in *my* opinion he got shut down) about leftist of the year or something, you will see that he will ignore anything proven counter to what he wants out there than admit he's wrong.

But have at it. A modicum of entertainment occasionally arises. Sorta like what is happening with the House perpetually stalling by not being able to vote on a leader (thanks to #1 lefty #HeWhoShallBeNamed.)

If you hate me using such examples and saying it's off topic, pound away
Old 01-04-2023, 04:38 PM   #51
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
It's okay. You don't have to admit you'll say anything to pretend you're relevant to the topic.

I admit that Mr. B is correct. Proving you wrong is a diminishing return. No point discussing something with a person you know knows nothing about the subject.

You're right Mr. B.
In the engineering field, you don't often run into somebody who keeps going after facts/available information proves them wrong. If they can't see their mistake and refuse to see it when pointed out, they become what we call, unemployed.
There is no hiding on the internet in the morning meetings. When a machine eats a bunch of product, the managers want to know why and what needs to be done to keep from having it happen again. Blaming someone else for your own mistakes will put you out the door too. We use real names and you're only as good as your name.
I'm not used to people who would rather "keep the "faith"" with a scumbag than believe in themselves.

i have a homework assignment for you young man.

1) cite the passage from your link that proves Dershowitz wrong.
2) find me another legal scholar that says Dershowitz is wrong.

Easy Peazy, yes?
Old 01-04-2023, 08:56 PM   #52
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You're right Mr. B.

Quote:
i have a homework assignment for you young man.

1) cite the passage from your link that proves Dershowitz wrong.
2) find me another legal scholar that says Dershowitz is wrong.

Easy Peazy, yes?

Same ol' M.O.: cling to statements that have legs of jello and make you do the leg work to tire you out while he ignores/ducks/weaves around what you say.

To *me*, this thread is DOA since the website referenced has the qualities listed below, from a place wacky likes. BTW, he *NEVER* acknowledges the low factual content that is awarded from the vetting site.

Newsmax.com run through mutually agreed (wacky and I) vetting site results

Old 01-04-2023, 09:08 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Same ol' M.O.: cling to statements that have legs of jello and make you do the leg work to tire you out while he ignores/ducks/weaves around what you say.

To *me*, this thread is DOA since the website referenced has the qualities listed below, from a place wacky likes. BTW, he *NEVER* acknowledges the low factual content that is awarded from the vetting site.

Newsmax.com run through mutually agreed (wacky and I) vetting site results

i always acknowledge the low intellectual content of CNN and MSDNC .. er MSNBC.

bahahahahaaaaa

newsmax has nothing to do with what Dershowitz said which as usual no one not even mr precious b can provide any actual legal expert to refute Dershowitz.

how old will TWK need to be before someone actually does?
Old 01-04-2023, 09:20 PM   #54
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
blah blah blah

Ain't gonna play that game.

And to that one who likes me to repeat myself, I already stated my sources for news. And they ain't the ones you list.

I'll restate for the deaf ears: this thread is DEAD (to *me*) due to the source given.

As I said in the lefty thread you got closed down, I got a better spam filter than you since I don't pay attention to the crap.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:38 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Ain't gonna play that game.

And to that one who likes me to repeat myself, I already stated my sources for news. And they ain't the ones you list.

I'll restate for the deaf ears: this thread is DEAD (to *me*) due to the source given.

As I said in the lefty thread you got closed down, I got a better spam filter than you since I don't pay attention to the crap.

you really need to learn how to troll better. gotta learn how to remove that hash tag to my real post.

the source does not refute the speaker, Dershowitz.

wtf got that thread shutdown because he tried to make it about Trump, which it wasn't. even in that thread it wasn't about the source (paging VM, paging VM) it was about the opinion of the author.

like that thread no one including you have yet to present any cogent rebuttal by any source that Dershowitz, a legal expert, is wrong.

still waiting sweet precious.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:58 PM   #56
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you really need to learn how to troll better. gotta learn how to remove that hash tag to my real post.

blah

wtf got that thread shutdown because he tried to make it about Trump, which it wasn't. even in that thread it wasn't about the source (paging VM, paging VM) it was about the opinion of the author.

blah blah blah
People supporting what they post ain't trolling. People who can't back what they say love to use the t word.
Got a problem with my quote, pound away if you like

Don't derail the thread wacksplaining the thread you shut down. I pointed out points pertinent to my post here that I wrote there. Try to stay on point.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:25 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
People supporting what they post ain't trolling. People who can't back what they say love to use the t word.
Got a problem with my quote, pound away if you like

Don't derail the thread wacksplaining the thread you shut down. I pointed out points pertinent to my post here that I wrote there. Try to stay on point.
if you say so
Old 01-08-2023, 08:09 AM   #58
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Words from your hands.
You have admitted dershowitz has stated his opinion.
Not facts, but his opinion. Notice no one else talks about his opinion. Because that's all it is. His opinion.
The courts will decide if he is "right" or not.

He claims something is unconstitutional.
We don't have to prove it is Constitutional. He has to prove it isn't. And no matter how much you babble, his opinion isn't proof.
Quote:
hope you don't mind but i'll stick with the opinion of a educated law professor rather than a layman who thinks he can "quick read" an article on the topic and understand it in all it's
In other words, you don't understand his link or mine. His is from the same source as mine and talks about usage of the clause. Mine defines the clause. It's real straight forward.

Try proving me wrong. It should be easy to debunk a "layman".
Just show a charge and a punishment that has no due process (see the definition of "Bill of Attainder). But you won't. You're limited by your own lack of abilities. Yours don't limit me.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:35 PM   #59
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

In other words, you don't understand his link or mine. His is from the same source as mine and talks about usage of the clause. Mine defines the clause. It's real straight forward.

Just show a charge and a punishment that has no due process (see the definition of "Bill of Attainder). But you won't. You're limited by your own lack of abilities. Yours don't limit me.
Now I ain't gonna say wacky don't understand the stuff he reads. That'd be a bit condescending of me.

But proving something leaves a very bad taste in his mouth. He'd rather shovel massive amounts of bs than affirm a fact that goes against his beliefs/opinion/etc. Example: latest thread he was part of getting shut down where he still hasn't supplied proof that demos gave $$$ prior to Sept 2015 for the Steele Dossier. I been waiting a LONG time to eat crow for him to supply the proof.

You are 100% correct that an *opinion* ain't a fact. January 6 events were an attack on the Constitution and the committee formed after are being attacked by the same people. They just wish a Dictatorship of their choosing would be legal.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:45 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Words from your hands.
You have admitted dershowitz has stated his opinion.
Not facts, but his opinion. Notice no one else talks about his opinion. Because that's all it is. His opinion.
The courts will decide if he is "right" or not.

He claims something is unconstitutional.
We don't have to prove it is Constitutional. He has to prove it isn't. And no matter how much you babble, his opinion isn't proof.

Dershowitz has stated an expert legal opinion. yours is not. it's clear you want to argue the point for the sake of arguing it seems. well not just that, clearly you despise Trump and want Congress to overstep its authority to suit your purpose .. Get Trump by any means necessary. which is ironic because that would be illegal and criminal exactly as you no doubt think Trump is.

Congress can only make a referral that has no legal weight at all. this is legal fact.

there are only two situations where Congress can charge someone for a crime, neither apply to Trump in this case.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women