Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #46
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

DG and MA, are you guys just jealous you didn't post before me? But I think we are all in agreement Jeanne does look beautiful.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #47
Jeanne_Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17775

Thank you for the compliments gentlemen .

I think my brown skin is turning bright red and I haven't even done anything to earn a spanking. Yet .
Old 03-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #48
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'd agree with that.

It is all a facade. Nobody can tell the truth. If you do people cry ban.

Double standard abound. I will not rehash.

In a chapter of M Gladwell 'Outliners' he addresses this in the heritage of slightly different skin colors of his ancestors from Jamaica.
Tou'che. most of the misconceptions people have on race and color are ages old, and ills that there is no cure for. Let those who are ignorant go without knowledge or freedom, and get on with it.

To be totally candid at this point would sound crass, and be pointless, because there is no excusable answer.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 PM   #49
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default how come if a white guy

has a thing for Korean,hispanic, black etc women he's open minded and adventurous and if a white guy likes blonde hair blue eyed white girls he's gotta be a racist. I don't et too aroused by bbw's, or grey haired girls but if others do more power to them. I don't get turned on by men in any sense but im not a homophobe and to be honest almost all my best friends are buy i just dont wanna screw them.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:24 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
almost all my best friends are buy i just dont wanna screw them.

Do you mean to say almost all your best guy friends are Bi? I'm not trying to be nit picky but, I don't think I know one single guy you is. Not that anything is wrong with it. Just as you stated 'taint my thing.

Your other point is spot on.
Old 03-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #51
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default PERHAPS THE MOST

freaudian of slips. what i meant to say.. really is almost all my best friends are guys.. I just dont want to screw any of them [whether they are black or white]
Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #52
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

What has suprised (and pleased!) me the most since I've been independent and doing my own screening, is the lack of a common race in my potential date's references. When a gent provides a reference, I like to see what I have in common with the ladies he's seen previously. Most guys I see aren't necessarily "ebony enthusiasts"... Instead, they gravitate toward petite women, women under 30, etc.

I do get the occasional EE, but not often. And even rarer than that is a black hobbyist!
Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
freaudian of slips. what i meant to say.. really is almost all my best friends are guys.. I just dont want to screw any of them [whether they are black or white]
lmao..
Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #54
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
Most guys I see aren't necessarily "ebony enthusiasts"... Instead, they gravitate toward petite women, women under 30, etc.!
Some guys just have a thing for hotties! Even in your blurred pix on your website you can see your lovely smile!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:32 PM   #55
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Katherine Jones:

As an ebony provider I will admit that I have had purely racist conversations with clients trying to barter. Once said my rates were too high and he could get a white girl for that much. I told him good luck. I am in an area where ebony providers are not thought very highly of and I am not sure why.

He could "get a white girl for that much?" I may be as white as they come, but this makes my blood BOIL! Sometimes I am ignorant about what some other people face, and let me tell you, I was ignorant of this. It never once occurred to me that you beautiful, dark-skinned ladies would be treated with any less respect than the lighter-skinned ones. It's easy for me to forget that such blatantly racist people exist because I do not surround myself with those people and I was lucky enough to be raised in a completely colorblind household. One African-American professor of mine, years ago, told me that this was a lie. Not so. In fact, I can remember my very first exposure to racism quite well.
I don't need to go on about how racism sucks, but I want you ladies to know that there is at least one white girl in Rochester, NY who thinks that you are all goddesses. The class with which you handle these idiots is proof.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #56
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Mexican Provider's Experience

Well, you wouldn't guess it by my practically translucent skin but I am 100% Mexican.

When I started in this business as a college senior, I worked for an agency. I got to pick my stage name and I selected "Maria" because I felt it fit me and represented my ethnicity.

The madam (haha, can't believe I had a madam in cornfield town Midwest USA!!!!) suggested I use two names since the operators would simply take the phone calls and send me out on my way. So my alternate was "Amy."

Maria: brown eyes, highlighted hair

Amy: hazel eyes, dark blonde hair

Guess who got more calls than the other? Amy did. (Funny when I got sent out to the same gent who had seen me as Amy and was expecting a little ethnic beauty Maria showing up one night!)

These days, when I fill out advertising forms and am asked what my ethnicity is, I stick to "Caucasion." Aside from the shape of my eyes and my curves, I look to be as "white" as a gal gets.

Admittedly, I did list myself as Latino/Hispanic on our largest advertising mall one month and I saw the hits to my website plummet.

Sad.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #57
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
Well, you wouldn't guess it by my practically translucent skin but I am 100% Mexican.

When I started in this business as a college senior, I worked for an agency. I got to pick my stage name and I selected "Maria" because I felt it fit me and represented my ethnicity.

The madam (haha, can't believe I had a madam in cornfield town Midwest USA!!!!) suggested I use two names since the operators would simply take the phone calls and send me out on my way. So my alternate was "Amy."

Maria: brown eyes, highlighted hair

Amy: hazel eyes, dark blonde hair

Guess who got more calls than the other? Amy did. (Funny when I got sent out to the same gent who had seen me as Amy and was expecting a little ethnic beauty Maria showing up one night!)

These days, when I fill out advertising forms and am asked what my ethnicity is, I stick to "Caucasion." Aside from the shape of my eyes and my curves, I look to be as "white" as a gal gets.

Admittedly, I did list myself as Latino/Hispanic on our largest advertising mall one month and I saw the hits to my website plummet.

Sad.
...geez...& you wonder why some of us guys are skeptical of what shows up at the door...
Old 03-17-2010, 11:10 PM   #58
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Atlcomedy:

...geez...& you wonder why some of us guys are skeptical of what shows up at the door...

Atlcomedy, I don't think that this is quite fair. LynetteMarie had no intention of misleading people; in fact, her intention was quite the opposite. Both Maria and Amy fit her for different reasons. As far as lying about her ethnicity, I believe that it is probably best. If men are expecting a hispanic lady who looks more "ethnic" than she does, then they will be disappointed. By lying, she is avoiding false advertising.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #59
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Atlcomedy:

Atlcomedy, I don't think that this is quite fair. LynetteMarie had no intention of misleading people; in fact, her intention was quite the opposite. Both Maria and Amy fit her for different reasons. As far as lying about her ethnicity, I believe that it is probably best. If men are expecting a hispanic lady who looks more "ethnic" than she does, then they will be disappointed. By lying, she is avoiding false advertising.
China Doll, you clearly "get" why I advertise the way I do. By viewing my gallery or meeting me, there is no way any of you would believe I am Mexican. (There are even a handful of ladies and gents here who have met me in real life who thought I was French or Irish, ANYTHING but Mexican! LOL.)
(Keep in mind, when I was Maria and Amy I was a KID IN COLLEGE working for an agency and focusing on boys, beers, bars, my sorority and maintaining a simple 4.0 GPA, not an independent lady as I now am!)

Also, if I'm not mistaken, ATL was just cracking a joke.

In my blog and website, I do point out my ethnicity, while also recognizing the very fair shade of my skin. I was raised in the states and have unfortunately become disconnected with my ethnic background as my parents fought very hard to "fit in" with "white" America when they were going through the process of becoming citizens.

I am certainly a hot blooded, passionate Latina, no mistaking that once you meet me as far as getting to know my personality and interests.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #60
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If it was a joke, I'm sorry for missing that, ATL. [smiles sheepishly]
Thread Closed