Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2017, 06:58 AM   #46
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Lol too funny....im Not even gonna try to keep talking to you about this....if you can't wrap around your brain that a hooker might have a life outside of the hobby there is no point in continuing to even discuss this with you any further...

Have a nice night.
I can wrap my brain around a hooker having a life outside fucking for money. Can you wrap your brain around how full of shit you sound marketing your pussy as only having one dick that day? Sure there's one dick days. Lots of them, I'm sure. But you can't say you're gonna limit yourself to one dick because of your work schedule (Why were you up posting at 3am with a rw job anyway?). What about weekends? What about if your car needs work? Shit happens. You are fucking stupid (and yes desperate) to market one dick a day when there's no way in hell you can keep that promise and you're going to shoot yourself in the foot with this dumb shit the day two hobbyist figure out you lied. It's kind of obvious to anyone looking. Try and wrap your hooker logic around that.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:01 AM   #47
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Sounds more like a SB/SD thing you're looking for. If you try with a fairly new client then problems are more likely. Like if you get a pre-pay lump sum, discounted or not. Then the first time something comes up, legit or not, and you can't make the appt you just became a thieving whore to him. The other scenario is he pays per visit on a regular pre-set day, let's say every Friday afternoon, and something comes up for either of you and Friday afternoon is shot then someone is gonna get labeled a."flake".

Good that your thinking outside the box. Bounce this off a few of your regular estabpished clients and see what they think. Good Luck!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:40 AM   #48
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Someone help me understand.

A provider says she wants to offer a regularly scheduled appointment for a reduced rate. And, some of the comments are negative.

How is this negative?

If a business offers better service at a lower cost, why would anyone, other than the competition, care about that? The motive behind it makes no difference to the buyer. All that matters is lower prices & better goods/services. That's what every consumer wants!

No matter what the product/service, a buyer doesn't care about the character of the seller, as long as it is the desired product/service at the lowest price. The buyer does not care about the seller's motive, logic, or how the buyer plans to spend the money. The buyer wants the best deal.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:41 AM   #49
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Your right dear, dentbivk does sound like someone recently banned for unprovoked attacks on you. Take the same tact as you did last time and he will self destruct on his own stupidity

There is nothing wrong with the concept you posted. Verification would be very difficult. So, this would work best with existing clients who know you well enough to trust what you are saying.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:44 AM   #50
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Outstanding ! however you would need a number of regulars
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:53 AM   #51
DentBick
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Your right dear, dentbivk does sound like someone recently banned for unprovoked attacks on you. Take the same tact as you did last time and he will self destruct on his own stupidity

There is nothing wrong with the concept you posted. Verification would be very difficult. So, this would work best with existing clients who know you well enough to trust what you are saying.
How is it unprovoked when she posted something stupid in coed? That has provocation written all over it. C'mon now...

I'm also not complaining about her rates. She can charge what she wants. I'm trying to help the little lady understand that promising one dick a day is unrealistic and will bite her in the ass. Just because I don't sugar coat it doesn't mean I'm davidfree or one of those other loons. It's pretty funny that you think that though. You couldn't be farther off. I'm just telling her the truth. Hooker feels be damned.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #52
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
I can wrap my brain around a hooker having a life outside fucking for money. Can you wrap your brain around how full of shit you sound marketing your pussy as only having one dick that day? Sure there's one dick days. Lots of them, I'm sure. But you can't say you're gonna limit yourself to one dick because of your work schedule (Why were you up posting at 3am with a rw job anyway?). What about weekends? What about if your car needs work? Shit happens. You are fucking stupid (and yes desperate) to market one dick a day when there's no way in hell you can keep that promise and you're going to shoot yourself in the foot with this dumb shit the day two hobbyist figure out you lied. It's kind of obvious to anyone looking. Try and wrap your hooker logic around that.
Wow you're too funny....if you knew me and thankfully you never will you'd be aware that I'm an insomniac who only requires a few hours of sleep to function and I can obtain that through accumulation.

I guess I missed the part where I owe you an explanation as to why I'm up at 3am when I have a rw job though..but since I'm a nice person you got a reason...and you have no idea what time I start my day job...please just move on..its pretty obvious you have some hatred towards hookers..or maybe even women in general..

I can wrap my brain around why you think I'm full of shit however it's unfortunate that you've been jaded by the types of hookers that obviously treat you as a walking ATM and wallet.

I mentioned weekday meetings with time to meet with only one client per day...never mentioned a weekend schedule or how many clients I might meet on the weekends. You are now assuming shit.

The key audience was for those that I have already developed a trustworthy relationship with or those interested in meeting with a lady with integrity and has the ability to be trusted in their dealings with her. Someone interested in meeting a lady who offers excellent service and doesn't hobby as often therefore providing a much better experience.

I guess another concept that seems to miss you is that some hookers save money and plan for the future. I'm not one who thinks that just because I have money it needs to be spent, in fact I've only had 4 appts since last Saturday and haven't even touched the money I made from those appts yet.

I appreciate your opinion...but your insults aren't warranted and are very unnecessary. You've voiced your opinion on this topic multiple times in this thread becoming more hateful with each post. You obviously don't like the ideas or thoughts I'm throwing out there and that's ok...so just move on..no need to be the way that you are. Just because someone posts something that you feel is stupid does not mean that you're being provoked into posting the way you are..nor does it give you any right to talk to me the way you have...dont use that as an excuse to be a hateful individual....

Good thing you won't be a part of the one dick per day lol

Sounds like you and Amiliah need a good throat punch. Lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:45 AM   #53
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

I don't know why you continue to feed the trolls
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:24 AM   #54
DentBick
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Wow you're too funny....if you knew me and thankfully you never will you'd be aware that I'm an insomniac who only requires a few hours of sleep to function and I can obtain that through accumulation.

I guess I missed the part where I owe you an explanation as to why I'm up at 3am when I have a rw job though..but since I'm a nice person you got a reason...and you have no idea what time I start my day job...please just move on..its pretty obvious you have some hatred towards hookers..or maybe even women in general..

I can wrap my brain around why you think I'm full of shit however it's unfortunate that you've been jaded by the types of hookers that obviously treat you as a walking ATM and wallet.

I mentioned weekday meetings with time to meet with only one client per day...never mentioned a weekend schedule or how many clients I might meet on the weekends. You are now assuming shit.

The key audience was for those that I have already developed a trustworthy relationship with or those interested in meeting with a lady with integrity and has the ability to be trusted in their dealings with her. Someone interested in meeting a lady who offers excellent service and doesn't hobby as often therefore providing a much better experience.

I guess another concept that seems to miss you is that some hookers save money and plan for the future. I'm not one who thinks that just because I have money it needs to be spent, in fact I've only had 4 appts since last Saturday and haven't even touched the money I made from those appts yet.

I appreciate your opinion...but your insults aren't warranted and are very unnecessary. You've voiced your opinion on this topic multiple times in this thread becoming more hateful with each post. You obviously don't like the ideas or thoughts I'm throwing out there and that's ok...so just move on..no need to be the way that you are. Just because someone posts something that you feel is stupid does not mean that you're being provoked into posting the way you are..nor does it give you any right to talk to me the way you have...dont use that as an excuse to be a hateful individual....

Good thing you won't be a part of the one dick per day lol

Sounds like you and Amiliah need a good throat punch. Lol
I am not hateful. I'm honestly trying to help you. You're pretty defensive. Starting to remind me of THN with all that holier than thou nonsense.

You said your work schedule was 8-7ish.

And I don't hate hookers. Quite the opposite. I just don't care too much for bullshit. And lol about weekends. You really think that's gonna translate when the guy who thinks he's the only one that day and saw you because of it learns that because it was Saturday he was third.

Again, I'm being honest and trying to save you a lot of headache in the future. Dunno why you're so hell bent on being offended and calling me a troll.

Ftr though, I would not see you either. I don't like messing with girls who play head games (with themselves or others) when they need money. I like them straight up and dare I say it..."honest" about what they are and what they do. I have no use for self-delusional hooktards.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:24 AM   #55
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
What initially attracted me to Analeese's idea was the idea not necessarily of being the only client of the day, buy being one of a (relative) few overall. It's just so much better in terms of both BCD and the overall experience when you develop a relationship.

Now that I am off my phone, at a computer, and have had a little more time to reflect:

Whether I'm the first client or the eighth client of the day really doesn't make any difference. If she's clean and provides the service and/or illusion I'm looking for, what difference does it make? And how would I know, anyway?

But, also, the idea of having a reduced rate for regulars is one I heartily support. I obviously have a conflict of interest, but, logically, it doesn't make any sense for a woman to charge the same rate to a guy she's seen before and knows offers no legal, physical, or financial risk, as she does to a guy she's never seen before. The former shouldn't have to pay, or even share in, the latter's risk premium. Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.

I can see the rationale behind a woman charging a premium to a guy if he's the only client of the day. But, again, 1) how does he know it's true, and 2) you guys advocating for a woman to charge higher rates .. SMH.
This.

Personally, I wouldn't do it in general because I'm here for the strange. If I wanted the same I'd stay home. Specifically, I wouldn't have that arrangement with the OP because of her condescending, above every other hoooker and smarter than every John attitude. I know her persona is probably different behind closed doors, but too many ladies without the attitude to waste time on someone who's always right and minimizes everyone's thoughts.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:22 AM   #56
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

What I said was that I'm unavailable to hobby during the hours between 8am and 7pm.

I don't need money...but there is no point in arguing that fact with you any longer if it's what you're dead set on believing to not be true. This la again for sharing your viewpoint and being "honest".

I did not call you a troll. If I'm offended it's because you've called me stupid, a liar and other things of a negative nature. I have a right to be offended by some of the things you're saying that I feel are coming from a place of hate or just overall bad experiences with other hookers.

This will be my last reply to you DentBick. Have a good day!

So what y'all got from my posts is that I'm holier than thou and I'm minimizing others thoughts. Sorry that you feel that way and sorry that I'm giving that impression but if I weren't genuinely interested in the opinions on the topic I wouldn't have posted this here or still even be replying.

This post and nothing I've said is bullshit but a person would have to know me in order to get that and believe that. I didn't expect that everyone would agree with me and I was aware there would be people offering different variations of the same idea which is why I posted here.

Take my posts how you like but I was not the one with an attitude here...very hard to hear a tone through text you read on a screen. I'm known for being a very nice person...im pretty sure anyone who took the time to read my reviews could figure that out.

I appreciate the many opinions I've received so far. You can't force your thoughts and opinions on people though...and it appears to me that's what some posting in this thread are doing..i don't agree with some of the things being said..but I'm not being an asshole about it or not do I have an attitude..i speak and type differently..i don't see the point in being rude to get a point across..thats the beauty of this world sometimes we all think differently and have different viewpoints and opinions.

If you wouldn't see me for x reason that you've stated why even click into a thread I've created and spend your time typing anything. I value my time as I'm sure you do also...spend it doing something that benefits you and your life..
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:25 AM   #57
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

The same reason you continue to feed the trolls !

Trolls click on threads when they know they will be fed it's just how it goes..

Don't give them a reaction & they will go elsewhere...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #58
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

A hooker offers discounted pussy and guys bitch, she picks her rates up and guys bitch, there is no winning around here LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:33 AM   #59
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You maybe able to make it happen with your 1 dick a day but in all honesty most will not believe you!

Run your business the way you see fit but don't ask for opinions as to how to do it because it usually never turns out well..

Just do you there either going to like it or not if it doesn't work then you can always try something else...

Maybe instead of 1 dick a day you could use different wording that will make it sound more believable...

In My opinion if you go that route I wouldn't drop my rate you're giving them your only appointment for the day that's rewarding enough.. By dropping your rate that could make it seem as your not going for the 1 dick a day & more for how many dicks can I get in one day by dropping my rates low..

But what do I know I'm just another WHORE
Old 08-04-2017, 10:34 AM   #60
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
A hooker offers discounted pussy and guys bitch, she picks her rates up and guys bitch, there is no winning around here LOL
Exactly

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women