Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Assup probably got beat up on the playground everyday, but was too stupid to realize it was his own fucking fault. His monumental idiocy is one of the many reasons he was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2014.
I would happily kick his ass if he would ever show up at a mutually agreeable place, but he is too much of a little pussy.

Don't forget about 2013...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Assup probably got beat up on the playground everyday, but was too stupid to realize it was his own fucking fault. His monumental idiocy is one of the many reasons he was voted Dipshit of the Year for 2014.
I would happily kick his ass if he would ever show up at a mutually agreeable place, but he is too much of a little pussy.
You have stood me up twice, Fraud Flintstone. And PMed me entirely unsolicited a number of times, in spite of my request to leave me the fuck alone. You're a sick little midget, BJerk.

My questions are:
  • Would you use your bare fists?
  • Would I have to get on my knees to level the playing field?
  • Would there be 10 second rounds so your wheelchair attendant could turn on your oxygen?
  • Would your wife let you out of your apartment at Golden Acres long enough to do the deed?
  • OR ARE YOU IN ISRAEL AGAIN, BJerk, you cowardly frogmouth motherfucker?

Oh yeah, have you ever been banned for using multiple handles? Yes or no.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think Assup has veered very close to forbidden topic land. Again. Wonder how many times it takes?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
You are, without a doubt, the most vapidly drooling idiot that has ever graced this site...

Every response you posted here is nothing but ad hominem vitriol. You offer absolutely no substance whatsoever. In any post, on any thread. You contribute exactly nothing to anything...

Everyone else here usually comes up with some interesting contributions. A few facts, some opinions. Even when I don't agree with those opinions, they at least bring something to the table. Something worth reading, considering, and then responding to.

But not you Assup. The only thing you know how to do is insult, belittle, and act like a 5 year old. That is why I find your Five D's in your signature so ironic. I guess you put it in your signature to use as a crib sheet in case you are ever stumped for a response.

You truly need help. Of the laying on the couch variety, and probably accompanied by a prescription or two.
+1

You just got bitch-slapped, assup. Big time. SOTF sure has your number. You should hire her - to teach you how to post intelligent, substantive comments on this board.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:32 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
You are, without a doubt, the most vapidly drooling idiot that has ever graced this site.

First, you dismiss the thread topic as a Youtube conspiracy. Now, I will confess my initial reaction was also extreme skepticism. A claim that upwards of 1,400 children had been raped over a 16 year period in England of all places just sounded too outlandish to believe.

Do you know what I did? I went to trusty Google and in about 10 seconds discovered that the story is true. So much for the whole Youtube conspiracy angle.

So what do you do Assup? Every response you posted here is nothing but ad hominem vitriol. You offer absolutely no substance whatsoever. In any post, on any thread. You contribute exactly nothing to anything. If you were to step in a pile of dog crap, you would actually be improved for having some depth and substance until you ruin it by scraping the dog crap off of your shoes.

Everyone else here usually comes up with some interesting contributions. A few facts, some opinions. Even when I don't agree with those opinions, they at least bring something to the table. Something worth reading, considering, and then responding to.

But not you Assup. The only thing you know how to do is insult, belittle, and act like a 5 year old. That is why I find your Five D's in your signature so ironic. I guess you put it in your signature to use as a crib sheet in case you are ever stumped for a response.

You truly need help. Of the laying on the couch variety, and probably accompanied by a prescription or two.
+1

You just got bitch-slapped, assup. Big time. SOTF sure has your number. You should hire her - to teach you how to post intelligent, substantive comments on this board.

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think Assup has veered very close to forbidden topic land. Again. Wonder how many times it takes?
Utter bullshit Whiny, and you know it.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:32 PM   #52
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What we have here is the evil of multiculturalism. You know, the idea that all cultures are equal and we cannot no judge. I will say this, our culture (western culture) is superior to most Middle Eastern cultures, most African cultures, many Asian cultures, and even some European cultures. We don't recognize the gang rape of women as a strategic initiative like the Russian, Slavs, and Turks. We don't smile at serial rapists like they do in India, the Middle East, and Africa. We don't nod our heads in agreement with the brutal murders of entire villages like the do in the Middle East and Africa, and....there is just too many thing bastardly things the rest of the world does to list.
We believe that everyone has the right to exist for their own pleasure (unless you're a liberal in government) and live their life unimpeded (unless they have a pimp or are Beyonce' or Rice's wife).
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Very well said! And you Timmie's panties in a bunch...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok assup, why don't you tell us who is MORE evil in this sorry affair:

1. The Muzzies who gang-rape their women and children.
2. The UK authorities who look the other way out of fear of being called racist.
3. The progressive multi-culturalists who make it politically incorrect for us to "impose our values" against people who engage in sick, perverted and illegal customs.

If you would want, you can hold them all culpable. Just be sure to tell us how you divvy up the blame - e.g. 25% Muzzies, 25% UK authorities, 50% purveyors of so-called progressive thought, etc.
+1 Yeah, 'cause nothin' like that would ever happen in 'Merica, 'specially God-fearing, patriotic, Red state, small town 'Merica like Alaska with their wonderful shining vision of leadership in half-term ex-governor quitter Palin now would it? Could it?

Oh shit, yes it does, sigh. Wrong again and it wasn't them damn Pakkies doin' the rapin' and it wasn't the damn evil progressive multi-culturalists lookin' the other way.

Rape Culture in the Alaskan Wilderness
In the tight-knit communities of the far north, there are no roads, no police officers—and higher rates of sexual assault than anywhere else in the United States.

Damn, whatcha got to say now, Whirly and all his defenders? Your video's idiot claim makes about as much sense as claiming liberals started and carry ebola.

Oh yeah, and that must be why there was so much abuse in the Catholic church... because it was a tolerant and multi-cultural progressive organization, right?
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:03 PM   #53
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook View Post
+1 Yeah, 'cause nothin' like that would ever happen in 'Merica, 'specially God-fearing, patriotic, Red state, small town 'Merica like Alaska with their wonderful shining vision of leadership in half-term ex-governor quitter Palin now would it? Could it?

Oh shit, yes it does, sigh. Wrong again and it wasn't them damn Pakkies doin' the rapin' and it wasn't the damn evil progressive multi-culturalists lookin' the other way.

Rape Culture in the Alaskan Wilderness
In the tight-knit communities of the far north, there are no roads, no police officers—and higher rates of sexual assault than anywhere else in the United States.

Damn, whatcha got to say now, Whirly and all his defenders? Your video's idiot claim makes about as much sense as claiming liberals started and carry ebola.

Oh yeah, and that must be why there was so much abuse in the Catholic church... because it was a tolerant and multi-cultural progressive organization, right?

I'm actually embarrassed for the Ozombies, about you screen-name... you're a FUCKING clown... LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=182GYtVt7D8

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Dumb as a post, ain't you, Slobbrin?

Hope you and all your "Jew friends" are enjoying this.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:25 AM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
+1
Old 09-14-2014, 12:28 AM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LLets get real here! Get off your high fucking horse ... Unless you plan to blow him later too!
Nope. Not even close to forbidden territory, Assup. My bad. Rant on!

Old 09-15-2014, 09:56 AM   #57
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What we have here is the evil of multiculturalism. You know, the idea that all cultures are equal and we cannot no judge. I will say this, our culture (western culture) is superior to most Middle Eastern cultures, most African cultures, many Asian cultures, and even some European cultures. We don't recognize the gang rape of women as a strategic initiative like the Russian, Slavs, and Turks. We don't smile at serial rapists like they do in India, the Middle East, and Africa. We don't nod our heads in agreement with the brutal murders of entire villages like the do in the Middle East and Africa, and....there is just too many thing bastardly things the rest of the world does to list.
We believe that everyone has the right to exist for their own pleasure (unless you're a liberal in government) and live their life unimpeded (unless they have a pimp or are Beyonce' or Rice's wife).
Well put Mr. BC
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women