Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2017, 11:12 AM   #46
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Yes, ma'am, Imma definitely like a piece of that.
Peace ty my bad!!

We'll see if you can get a piece of this you might fall in love
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #47
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
+1 I just put my .02 cents in because I know him & utilized his marketing,in which he paid inturn gave me lots of business.

So in my experience he paid and I profited well,can't speak for anyone else that doesn't get the business so imo his marketing may not work for some
So are you saying

(A) he paid via all the extra business you got from his marketing via a review
(B) he paid full rate like everyone else
(C) You gave him a discounted rate in return for a review

I am not a fun of threshold coz of his splatt thing that turns me off from the lady and points to fluid exchange in a way I cannot get over, but your post kinda makes it look like he is exchanging reviews for freebies, which can destroy the idea of an accurate review, so you should clear up what u mean by "he paid in turn gave me lots of business". Makes it sound like the additional business was the cost - otherwise it's another tbonetas moment of truth.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #48
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
So are you saying

(A) he paid via all the extra business you got from his marketing via a review
(B) he paid full rate like everyone else
(C) You gave him a discounted rate in return for a review

I am not a fun of threshold coz of his splatt thing that turns me off from the lady and points to fluid exchange in a way I cannot get over, but your post kinda makes it look like he is exchanging reviews for freebies, which can destroy the idea of an accurate review, so you should clear up what u mean by "he paid in turn gave me lots of business". Makes it sound like the additional business was the cost - otherwise it's another tbonetas moment of truth.
To answer your question being I don't have to explain,but I'll appease your curiosity....

#1 he has never "splat" on my pussy I'm not a fan

#2 he pays my half hour rate when and if I need the marketing which isn't often,but when I utilize his marketing it very profitable!

#3 he a very good friend that being said if he was wrong in anyway I wouldn't be arguing for his rep nor do I have to!

Lastly if you don't like dont click or simply don't look at his reviews!

It's a SHMB which your on now I'm done with this subject....

Lagdaf!!!

Cendell M UITB
Old 11-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #49
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To answer your question being I don't have to explain,but I'll appease your curiosity....

#1 he has never "splat" on my pussy I'm not a fan

#2 he pays my half hour rate when and if I need the marketing which isn't often,but when I utilize his marketing it very profitable!

#3 he a very good friend that being said if he was wrong in anyway I wouldn't be arguing for his rep nor do I have to!

Lastly if you don't like dont click or simply don't look at his reviews!

It's a SHMB which your on now I'm done with this subject....

Lagdaf!!!

Cendell M UITB

Coming from a providers point of view, you are destroying his creditability. And I know thats not your angle.
Reading this thread, as an outsider whose NEVER SEEN THRESHOLD, I almost would think hes some sorrt of "pimp" who haggles for lower rates for sessions in exchange for an "over the top" review. And you admitting he pays half your rate for a glowing review supports what some may think.
I understand your side also. And we defend those who we care about. But reading this made me question his crediability.
I admit his reviews help ALOT of girls. Mostly newbies cause being an established provider with reviews and everything, you dont need the exposure if you know how to market yourself.
Ive never seen Thresh and I doubt I ever will. Im not his type, but if he ever did contact me for an appt, I now know that to see him I would need to accept less than my rate and hope his review will make me money. Thats not the idea you want to leave of him on this board.
We all have our favorites on here. But dont ever reveal what happens behind closed doors with someone. Never reveal the discounts your willing to give also. Cause now others will see this and think that if they give you a glowing review also, you will give them a nice discount like you give him.
Thats my $.02 on this thread.
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #50
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Is that proper use of the code?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #51
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Peace ty my bad!!

We'll see if you can get a piece of this you might fall in love
I'm at peace with hourly love.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:06 PM   #52
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
Coming from a providers point of view, you are destroying his creditability. And I know thats not your angle.
Reading this thread, as an outsider whose NEVER SEEN THRESHOLD, I almost would think hes some sorrt of "pimp" who haggles for lower rates for sessions in exchange for an "over the top" review. And you admitting he pays half your rate for a glowing review supports what some may think.
I understand your side also. And we defend those who we care about. But reading this made me question his crediability.
I admit his reviews help ALOT of girls. Mostly newbies cause being an established provider with reviews and everything, you dont need the exposure if you know how to market yourself.
Ive never seen Thresh and I doubt I ever will. Im not his type, but if he ever did contact me for an appt, I now know that to see him I would need to accept less than my rate and hope his review will make me money. Thats not the idea you want to leave of him on this board.
We all have our favorites on here. But dont ever reveal what happens behind closed doors with someone. Never reveal the discounts your willing to give also. Cause now others will see this and think that if they give you a glowing review also, you will give them a nice discount like you give him.
That's truly funny coming from you!!!Hmmmm are you sure you're telling the truth??

Now think about it REAL HARD before you ruin your credibility.

Besides imo your .02cents is completely irrelevant,but also entitled to your opinion,just tell the truth if your going to put your .02cents in this threAD!!!

Cendell M again UITB!

Also just a pro tip baby girl I know how to market myself very well check my reviews sweetie....but thank you anyway and you're welcome for the contribution I donated to your Harvey Fund!

Goodnight sweetheart

And one more thing know what you are talking about before you speak on my reviews,my clients can attest to the fact that is FALSE! YOU SOUND SILLY SWEETIE...NIGHTY NIGHT
Old 11-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #53
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
I'm at peace with hourly love.
Well when you're ready sweetie

I'm here for you
Old 11-12-2017, 09:16 PM   #54
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Is that proper use of the code?
#letsallgetnakedandfuck

Lol hi try
Old 11-13-2017, 04:49 AM   #55
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's truly funny coming from you!!!Hmmmm are you sure you're telling the truth??

Now think about it REAL HARD before you ruin your credibility.

Besides imo your .02cents is completely irrelevant,but also entitled to your opinion,just tell the truth if your going to put your .02cents in this threAD!!!

Cendell M again UITB!

Also just a pro tip baby girl I know how to market myself very well check my reviews sweetie....but thank you anyway and you're welcome for the contribution I donated to your Harvey Fund!

Goodnight sweetheart

And one more thing know what you are talking about before you speak on my reviews,my clients can attest to the fact that is FALSE! YOU SOUND SILLY SWEETIE...NIGHTY NIGHT
Another thing you need to be corrected on is I never said he pays half my rate for YES his glowing reviews he pays the rate I have advertising,more non facts you're speaking of you know nothing about,and to call him a "pimp" that would be you trying to destroy someone credibility Not me!!!

Again I know how to market myself and if I choose to use thresholds excellent marketing skills I will do so as I see fit . Some may like them some my not,the beauty is you don't have to nor will you have the chance now! Or if the great gentleman in this site don't have to see me if there not impressed and I'd still have no hard feeling towards any of them it's there right! (Again I have never had him "SPLAT" ON MY BEAUTIFUL PUSSY) not into it but again women have the right to do as they see fit!

yes you said you would never see him right? Hmm kewl watch your private communication with people because you're completely contradicting yourself.

I have nothing against you but when your opinion is wanted in public or private I'll let you know but I highly doubt that will ever happen.

It's my business to run as yours is as well but nice threAD for the gentleman to see maybe you'll get some business as I have to admit good thing to do when it's slow for some of us! (threAD)

Now again have a wonderful day I'm not interested in speaking to you again on this matter I will always do as I see fit in MY BUISNESS

Cendell M

P.s. I can take the criticism from anyone here what I've learned on this SHMB everyone entitled to there opinion weather I like it or not there right to do so in this Coed section!

Now I have to start my day please don't PM me again with your opinions or lecture or nonsense!

Ty again and you're very welcome sweet girl!

Bye bye now!
Old 11-13-2017, 05:26 AM   #56
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
He pays my half hour rate,please be correct on what you seem to think you know! Again please don't tell me what I should reveal in my business & you're speaking for all hobbiest that they will haggle me if they give me a glowing review? Again nonsense may try as some do again I don't need to discount shit for a glowing review my reviews speak for themselves,but if I want to discount someone or EVERYONE it's my progative to do so...wow all up in my kool-aid with non facts just nonsense!
Got to hand it to you on the "fellows look at me I'm taking up for you,now give me some business"

Try marketing your business & this (my opinion since you have them) to me doesn't seem to be the right angle!

Need tips Pm Threshold!

Good day
Old 11-15-2017, 09:24 PM   #57
iquit
Account Disabled

Am really not against Threshold or anyone else getting freebies to do reviews. Heck, I'd do the same coz I am a selfish guy when it comes to more bang for buck. However, if u give discounts for glowing reviews, it's probably coz u also give it your all and his review may not be representative of your normal. Plus, his opinion is compromised coz he got a discount plus his experience was different from the norm.

Atleast it's out there, always amazed me how much guyz roll over the glowing reviews only for it to turn out that their opinion was skewed by discounts or special favors outside of the norm.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:19 AM   #58
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

A "Review Special" is a thing, you know. The exact terms may be the subject of some negotiation. If you can't handle that, maybe the hobby aint for you..

And yes, really shitty Review Special sessions do happen and do pose a conundrum. I have no problem posting a No, Review Special be damned. Skittlez feels the same way. Threshold may be too nice to post it.

If a reviewer posts a bunch of bullshit, it will catch up to him in due course. I hardly put Threshold in the bullshit category, and not just cause he's my homie. Bullshitters, I call them out, whomever they may be, even Eccie legends..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:10 AM   #59
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

pMS and threshie are homies?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 06:11 AM   #60
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Am really not against Threshold or anyone else getting freebies to do reviews. Heck, I'd do the same coz I am a selfish guy when it comes to more bang for buck. However, if u give discounts for glowing reviews, it's probably coz u also give it your all and his review may not be representative of your normal. Plus, his opinion is compromised coz he got a discount plus his experience was different from the norm.

Atleast it's out there, always amazed me how much guyz roll over the glowing reviews only for it to turn out that their opinion was skewed by discounts or special favors outside of the norm.
The will be the last damn time i speak on this, if your referring to me once again like i said he pays me advertised rate hhr if i want to use his marketing , how the fuck is his reviews on me or any other lady different i dont need a glowing review ,but review when slow YES IT DOES SLOW DOWN FOR SOME LADIES he is a good marketing tool hello the damn views he gets are in the thousand....

As i stated before which i dont have to but i will not let someone thats assuming something that he has no clue about ....

Op did you see the vid? Did you see a SPLAT ON MY PUSSY? hell no you didnt cuz i dont allow that ,did you have a wire tap to here me give him a free session in return for a GLOWING REVIEW? NO!

As i stated before my review or glowing with or with out thresh reviews but when ill say again when its slow as it slows for everyone he is a great marketing tool to use .....must you keep assuming things you dont know make you look foolish....you said your not a fan so why click on his reviews ?

Why keep bringing non facts up ? I Get it its your right to speak in coed as is everyone's but pleas have FACTS

Maybe some girls exchange free sessions for reviews and or let the splat happen im not the one so if your still referring to me which i thought i answered your question YOU ARE FOOLISH IN STLL SPECULATING ON something you know nothing about unless your in the room or your the negotiator....I promised myself i wouldnt engage in nonsense in coed but ill be damned if you're going to try and assassinate my character with bullshit!

Thresh choses to not speak on the matter anymore but a lot of this seems to be aimed at me and like i said i will and do run my business as i see fit , but YOU MY FRIEND HAVE NO FACTS JUST SPECULATION holy mother of God please let this alone!!!!

P.s. go back and read your post before contradicting and hypocritical and where did i say im speaking ME that he got a discount for a glowing review? You must have been there to know all these non facts!!!

Now go ahead and say what you need to because you seem to know everything that happens in thresholds sessions and mine for that matter ha

***tap tap*** waiting

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women