Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Oh enlightened on in the past there was a lot of rhetoric,but at the end of the day they would get together and hammer out a bill.Now it is my way or nothing from both sides .If you think this is the way to do business I repeat you are stupid.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #47
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Oh enlightened on in the past there was a lot of rhetoric,but at the end of the day they would get together and hammer out a bill.Now it is my way or nothing from both sides .If you think this is the way to do business I repeat you are stupid.
I see that you moved blithely on and failed to answer the very simple question I posed in my previous post. Are you in favor of handing unchecked power to either one of our dysfunctional parties? (Apparently, you are.)

Gridlock may appear to be a painful, ugly process, but given the present set of circumstances it's clearly better than the alternative. Yes, we will probably have a series of crises such as debt-ceiling showdowns, etc. But "leaders" of one (or more likely, both) parties will eventually be forced to submit to reality and bend to the wishes of the electorate. A compromise of some sort will be forged, but unfortunately only after a period of pain.

The fear of being landslided out of office eventually has a way of focusing the minds of ambitious politicians!
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Was answered must have gone over your head.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #49
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Was answered must have gone over your head.
No, you didn't answer a damn thing.

Looks like just about everything goes over your head, which will surprise no one since you're apparently on a mission to show that you're the dimmest bulb participating in this forum's discussions.

Remember this thread?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=523214

Ridiculous! You were just a nuisance and a clueless, obnoxious fool.

The statement someone made in post #28 in the above-linked thread pretty much hit the nail on the head, didn't it?

So buzz off, you dim-witted buffoon.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #50
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Libtards love for the government to spy on them.

That's how they feel loved.

Big Brother likes me, he really likes me.

ha ha ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
No, you didn't answer a damn thing.

Looks like just about everything goes over your head, which will surprise no one since you're apparently on a mission to show that you're the dimmest bulb participating in this forum's discussions.

Remember this thread?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=523214

Ridiculous! You were just a nuisance and a clueless, obnoxious fool.

The statement someone made in post #28 in the above-linked thread pretty much hit the nail on the head, didn't it?

So buzz off, you dim-witted buffoon.

Remember this?anyone who thinks gridlock is good is stupid..there is your answer...you fuckers have your head up your ass so far a simple statement is beyond you.sit good boy.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #52
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default More Bowing

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

I guess being nice to people when you are in their country isn't on your agenda ass fly?
Old 11-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Don't ya just love it when the Idiots go ballistic?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #55
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Don't ya just love it when the Idiots go ballistic?
but he bows to everybody

but speaking about idiots, I do not think you need to capitalize it
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:43 AM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
but he bows to everybody

but speaking about idiots, I do not think you need to capitalize it
Only when "Idiots" is actually one of the persons name, such as Turdfly the Idiot! Otherwise, you are correct!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:36 AM   #57
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Remember this?anyone who thinks gridlock is good is stupid..there is your answer...you fuckers have your head up your ass so far a simple statement is beyond you.sit good boy.
Once again, you didn't answer a damned thing. All you did was make another asinine statement.

Go back and read what I posted earlier. Better yet, read and make an attempt to understand, you ignorant, obnoxious simpleton. (But I know that may be difficult. After all, I can explain things to you, but cannot understand them for you!)

In particular, take a look at post nos. 43 and 45. Did I say anything about wishing for gridlock? No! I clearly stated that the optimum outcome would involve having the president and congress cooperate to produce a better economic agenda, like Bill Clinton and Republican congresses did during the last half of the 1990s.

But even a period of gridlock is clearly better than letting either party cram through a fiscally destructive agenda on a party-line basis. Just look at what happened beginning in the early '00s, and then again in 2009, when the two most fiscally irresponsible presidents in U.S. history combined with congresses controlled by their respective parties to shove through irresponsible legislation that will dampen our economy's growth prospects for many years to come.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:06 AM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

43 had nothing addressed to me 45 was answered in 46 you have been busted to LT.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #59
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
43 had nothing addressed to me 45 was answered in 46 you have been busted to LT.
You didn't answer a damned thing, moron. Looks like you have a serious comprehension problem. After calling people "stupid", you can't cogently defend your position. (By the way, isn't being called "stupid" by ekim008 a little like being called "shorty" by Danny DeVito?)

Go back and read the questions posed in post #45. In particular, would you simply favor continuing the fiscal kamikaze mission began in 2009, and do you support handing untrammeled power to either political party? If not, why don't you tell us what the options are? Those are really pretty simple questions.

You seem intent on demonstrating that you're the dimmest bulb in this whole forum.

If that's really your goal, go for it!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

You are dismissed, too damn ignorant to understand anything.Your so called statement was answered idiot.Go back to your parents basement.Try to think up something else to ask and then can't understand the answer..You are sharp as a sack of marbles.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women